Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

monamie111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
what u people think? will DS say it to shiv that anandi has said NO...or anandi herself will say it to shiv?...poor shiv 😭...i can't wait to know his reaction...
Don_theEvil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: monamie111

what u people think? will DS say it to shiv that anandi has said NO...or anandi herself will say it to shiv?...poor shiv 😭...i can't wait to know his reaction...

i dont know i am hoping its ds made him understand.. otherwise anandi will ignore him. i wonder how she will react to him.. tough situation.. i hope shiv is not heart broken much and understand her. 
SiriuslySujal thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Prati: I hope things sort themselves out and you feel better soon...

@Mona: Nope, I still haven't seen it... I have it open and on pause for my lunchtime-watching session... but still have to wait over an hour for lunchtime over here...

And I think DS will tell Shiv that Anandi's said no... and then they'll be all  😭 together. And then Shiv will gather himself together and be like, "Fikar mat kijiye, Dadi ji, I am ready to wait... Anandi is worth it!" 😳 And DS will be all like, "Maaro laadesar ❤️ ❤️ ❤️" 😃
Don_theEvil thumbnail
Originally posted by: SiriuslySujal

@Prati: I hope things sort themselves out and you feel better soon...

@Mona: Nope, I still haven't seen it... I have it open and on pause for my lunchtime-watching session... but still have to wait over an hour for lunchtime over here...

And I think DS will tell Shiv that Anandi's said no... and then they'll be all  😭 together. And then Shiv will gather himself together and be like, "Fikar mat kijiye, Dadi ji, I am ready to wait... Anandi is worth it!" 😳 And DS will be all like, "Maaro laadesar ❤️ ❤️ ❤️" 😃

awesome i hope aisa hi ho 
SiriuslySujal thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yes! Much as I love woman11's fanfic, I don't want him to get all annoyed with Anandi... I think he will understand her perspective and where she's coming from and not let his own hurt blind him. That's why he's our awesome Shivu!!! ❤️
Don_theEvil thumbnail
Originally posted by: SiriuslySujal

Yes! Much as I love woman11's fanfic, I don't want him to get all annoyed with Anandi... I think he will understand her perspective and where she's coming from and not let his own hurt blind him. That's why he's our awesome Shivu!!! ❤️

ya he will be all supportive and same as he is past with her.. all helpful and anandi will feel guilty on this.. and yes this made him different from others. 
monamie111 thumbnail
@ Naz...amazing 😃...i hope this will happen only..i also don want shiv to ignore anandi..
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
so bad today. No news no special glimpses 
i mean I log on hoping to read some news about BV and there is none!!!!
monamie111 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Suchi-Virmanian

so bad today. No news no special glimpses 

i mean I log on hoping to read some news about BV and there is none!!!!

hii Suchi..

yes no news...may be CVs don want to disclose anything? 😛...or may be all the shocking news has disclosed already..so there is nothing new to say about it! 😆
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
then iam going to sleep !!! 
Iwill get up in couple of hours before BV  : )