Page 1 of 1

Rakhee.C

Rakhee.C

Posted: 29 June 2012 at 1:13am | IP Logged

Life Is A Beautiful Journey !!

Hello Friends,
I'm Back With My New Blog.

LIFE IS A BEAUTIFUL JOURNEY !!
Lots Of Us Believe In Living Life Happily Under Any Circumstances.But Majority Of Us Live
Just For The Sake Of Living.

According To Me Life Is Living The Way It Comes ! A Person Who Smiles In All Situation Is
The Person Who Lives Life In An Correct Way ! Life Has Lots Of Twists & Turns But We Must Never Give Up !

Life Isnt Easy But Living And Enjoying Each New Day Of Life Is In Our Own Hand ! Why Cry,Why Be Sad..Life Is Short So Lets Live It Happily...Life Is A Precious Gift So Learn To Value The Gifts Given To Us By God !

Their Are People Who Have No Food To Eat...Ppl Who Dont Have Shelter...Ppl Who Dont Have Good Clothes To Wear..Ppl Who Are Handicap..When We Are Sad/Upset We Think Of Giving Up Our Life...But Wait A Second And Think Again...Think That We Are Far Better Then Others..Because God Has Given Us Everything...

We Are Blessed With Food,Clothing,Shelter,Etc...Life Is A Journey With Ups & Downs ! We All Shud Thank God For Giving Us Everything...When We Have To Live Then Why Live With A Regret..Or Why Live Crying That We Dont Have This And We Dont Have That...Infact We Shud Think That We Have Things Which Others Dont Have...

Thank God For Everything We Are Blessed With...Leave All Your Worries To God...God Is There To Take Care Of Everything So Why Fear Or Why Cry ??

Life Is A Beautiful Journey...Live Your Life Happily ! Our Positive Approach To Look At Things
Can Make Our Life Easy...Smile And You'll Find The World Smiling With You !!

Ending My Blog Here...See You All On My Next Blog...
Hope To Hear Back From You !

If You Have Any Suggestion Related To My Blogs Then Do Write Back To Me On
[email protected] !

Edited by Rakhee.C - 29 June 2012 at 1:14am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "LIFE IS A BEAUTIFUL JOURNEY !!" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top