Suggestions / Comments

IF-Achieverz

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-Mentor-

IF-Rockerz

-Mentor-

Posted: 28 June 2012 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
Just a suggestion some powers should be given to the IF-Achieverz group as they are mostly active on the forum and know all the rules and ragulations of the forum.

Thanks,
Sidharth

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

baz786

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "IF-Achieverz" in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Mohabbateinn

IF-Sizzlerz

Mohabbateinn

Posted: 29 June 2012 at 12:57am | IP Logged
You can have 60 000 posts in IF thanks to spamming in CCs/Games.

So the point I'm trying to make is that powers should be given to those individuals who are making a contribution to IF in a more impactful way. 

The amount of posts someone has really do not signify that the person is fully aware of IF rules/conduct and is ready to help manage forums. 

Instead, I would like powers to be given to individuals who are helping the forums prosper -- not in the means of spamming.

I'm not saying all IF-Achcieverz are spammers, and haven't done something impactful. But, if this is the case then mods should've already promoted these individials to DET positions, rather than just giving them the IF-Achieverz title. 

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

chopsticksStrawbellaanon.baz786Magical_KaShNinja.Tony_StraK786..MissBindaas..Saranghae.King-Of-Kings

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.