Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

OS-'Jab They Met' Last part updated (pg-32)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 37

Page 1
Page   of 37
Page 2 Page 37

shamil

IF-Sizzlerz

shamil

Posted: 28 June 2012 at 9:04pm | IP Logged

If any body is looking for a romantic OS, u r definitely at the wrong post. Kindly step aside and let those who love spoofs read it.Tongue

Jab They Met
Part-1

Sudhar Karma looked worried.And why not? His show Na Bathure Tum Na Chole Humse Bana Gaya's TRP  was showing no improvement at all even after roping in two experts. Earlier at least  the loyal viewers were happy with it but these days he could only see them spoofing and making nasty comments at him & his show.

"And we twist, we twist, we twist' screamed his mobile ring tone which snapped him out of his thoughts.

"Ha Jappu, bolo. Kya? The characters from the show want to meet me? Kyun? Ok. fine am coming. Just ask them to wait in the conference hall."

Later as he entered the hall, some of those seated, got up and started clapping their hands. SK was pleasantly surprised. So at least the characters seem to be happy about track.

"Thank you guys!Never expected u people to be  pleased with the show."

"Producer saab, u don't seem to recognize us! Arrey we are the staff of 'Barbaad Labors', the newpaper where Monu & Meenu work . This is the only thing we do in your show too. Clap hands and give badaai."

SK shifted his attention to the Pyaaz parivaar. "Ped Pyaaz ji, aap kaise ho?"

Pyaaz ji who looked immensely pleased, turned to his wife Mrs. Laali Pyaaz and said, "Dekha hamare producer saab pehle mujhse baat kiya. Chalo let me go and give him his share of aashirvaad. U go and bring the pooja  ki thaali & Prasad. "

"No, its ok pyaaz ji."

"Oh how can u say like that. SK saab?" Pyaaz ji looked hurt. " For the past few days I have been distributing only aashirvaad in the show. Ek din meenu ko, toh agle din Monu ko. Phir ussi raat  Daanav ko. I still have some aashirvaad left with me.Jappu ji, aap ko doon?"

"Pyaaz ji, we need it in the next 20 episodes too. Sambhal ke rakho apne aashirvaad ko" replied Jappu .

to be continued... in the next post 

Edited by shamil - 29 September 2012 at 9:43pm

The following 72 member(s) liked the above post:

dvshahSeemaPia2111bspprtAngiraDampriyankam1996nbtnmkkfandeejadattiya13vats68nbtgdshwchennai28MaankigopiMadhupakshiswarnalatha05crazy87unforgetable112blmadhuri-Swetha-Armu4eva-Roopa-fatim30saurislidvin-acacia-MicronRehana86AdorableTroubleS.StephysaumieeknrajiMeera_Ka_MohanSupanpreetshouriesona02Bharti_kNanhi_AngelMR21soaplikerSmeera123barbie2011without-fathomblack_hazeLekzLeah1IndigoBlues--Hope--adoremevirgobhavi20_sMehek25Maz.sehar mehrotra-Rinky-bsingapurySilentsoulshyamsNymeriaDJ..memad--khushi--...RamonaG....manzilmukulSayaani-Chidiyachweetumudraswathisonu-monumanesha76--Udhay---RadhaMohan-misty85_Bidzie_SunShine_AAreYaar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OS-'Jab They Met' Last part updated (pg-32)" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shamil

IF-Sizzlerz

shamil

Posted: 28 June 2012 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
Part-2

'elo SK saab!" SK turned around to look at a beaming lady "myselp Keru, phul name missij karela piyaaj."She pulled the man who was standing next to her and said "This my hajband mishter Sabji Piyaaj."

"Hello Sabji, u seem to be  in a hurry to go somewhere." Said SK

"Mera toh bas yahi kaam hain iss show mein." Said Sabji." I either go to office or come back from office and ask every one 'kya hua? Please ask your writers to give me more prominence."

"Haan sachchi SK saab! Woh cynic ji ne inka parmosaan karwadiya tha.Abhi tak car nahin dilwaya" added Keru.

"Don't worry," said SK. "Miss Cynic is back to write ur script and she will do the needful."

"Haan sachhi?" Keru clapped hands in delight. All the BL staff ran to Cynic who was sitting in a corner, gave her badhaai & clapped their hands. Pyaaz & Laai with her pooja ki thaali went along and gave their share of aashirvaad.

"Aur Mein??" Jappu looked hurt.

"Arre Jappu, you will still do the 'broad story' relax buddy!"

"chalo phir toh teek hain." Jappu seemed pleased.

SK looked around and found a stranger near the door, watching them keenly.

"Ab yeh kaun hain?" He asked Jappu.

"SK, that's that lafanga patrakaar Mr.JS  from Bakwas Times" Whispered Jappu in SK's ears. "He always snoops around our sets. We need to keep him in our good books. Warna pata nahin kya likhenge apne Bakwas newspaper mein." Sighed Jappu.

PART 3  http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3063523&TPN=18

Edited by shamil - 04 July 2012 at 3:51am

The following 43 member(s) liked the above post:

SeemaPia2111chennai28jaanujanvipakshicrazy87-Swetha-Armu4evalidvinfatim30AdorableTrouble-acacia-VJ-LNMDJMeera_Ka_MohanS.Stephynaina2010ankur281-Khush-MicronRehana86bhavi20_sMaz.adoremevirgoshouriesona02Nanhi_AngelMR21Bharti_kLeah1--Hope--DJ..--khushi--Nymeriachweetusonu-monushyams...RamonaG....bsingapury--Udhay--manesha76-RadhaMohan-misty85_Bidzie_AreYaar

_Bidzie_

IF-Stunnerz

_Bidzie_

Posted: 28 June 2012 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
Shamo, I'm rofling like a retard.  ROFL ROFL  ROFL ROFL  ROFL ROFL  ROFL ROFL  ROFL ROFL  ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL  ROFL ROFL  ROFL ROFL  ROFL ROFL  ROFL ROFL  ROFL ROFL  ROFL ROFL  ROFL ROFL  ROFL ROFL  ROFL ROFL  ROFL ROFL  ROFL ROFL  ROFL ROFL  ROFL ROFL  ROFL ROFL  ROFL ROFL  ROFL ROFL  ROFL ROFL  ROFL ROFL  ROFL ROFL  ROFL ROFL  ROFL ROFL  ROFL ROFL  ROFL ROFL  ROFL ROFL  ROFL ROFL  ROFL ROFL  ROFL ROFL  ROFL ROFL  ROFL ROFL  ROFL ROFL  ROFL ROFL  ROFL ROFL  ROFL ROFL  ROFL ROFL  ROFL ROFL  ROFL ROFL  ROFL ROFL  ROFL ROFL  ROFL ROFL  ROFL ROFL  ROFL ROFL 

Pyaaz Parivaar - ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL 

Ped and Lali Pyaaz - ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL  ^ infinity Tongue

Ped Pyaaz giving ashirvaad to different people since many days - ROFLMAO!! ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL  

OH GOSH! You rock girl! No other words! Jahapaana, tussi great ho! *bows head* Star Make sure to publish all your spoofs on RM site. Approve

Edited by -Bidzie- - 28 June 2012 at 9:14pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

pediasureswavai2shamilbsingapurymisty85

shamil

IF-Sizzlerz

shamil

Posted: 28 June 2012 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
thanks bidzie!
so many rofls! hai my OS looks hit hitTongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-swavai2_Bidzie_

_Bidzie_

IF-Stunnerz

_Bidzie_

Posted: 28 June 2012 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shamil

thanks bidzie!
so many rofls! hai my OS looks hit hitTongue
Yesh its hit hit ROFL Pyaaz one is EPIC! ClapLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-shamil

crazy87

crazy87

Posted: 28 June 2012 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
Your post are always a ice breaker for me...After reading and writing so many negative comments reagrding present track when I read your post it just reduce my BP level...I had a great blast reading your post specially that Na Bathure Tum Na Chole Humse Bana Gaya. That ringtone ROFLROFLROFLROFL Pls Continue...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bestserialvieweshamilmisty85

Rehana86

IF-Dazzler

Rehana86

Posted: 28 June 2012 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

*Reserved*...will reply if I come back to senses...ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

luv
rehana

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-swavai2shamil_Bidzie_

shamil

IF-Sizzlerz

shamil

Posted: 28 June 2012 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazy87

Your post are always a ice breaker for me...After reading and writing so many negative comments reagrding present track when I read your post it just reduce my BP level...I had a great blast reading your post specially that Na Bathure Tum Na Chole Humse Bana Gaya. That ringtone ROFL Pls Continue...
aww thanks dearLOL
@ring tone- apt naWink

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.