Shapath to end on 29th June 2012-Hasan Zaidi

Posted: 11 years ago
On June 24 he says
Shapath is going off air(End) on 29th june 2012
At last Gautam and Abhigyan will die.
Today he says
Due to Public's demand,Gautam and Abhigyan will not die in the ending episode but it will be most thrilling and Shikha is about to back.
We are hearing a good news and a bad news.But 29th June in Friday how will it end?!!
Where he said that Shapath is going to end???atleast not in his original fb or twitter account...plz give the news with proof or link where this have been posted...
Pankaj Singh aka Mayank and Hasan Zaidi aka Gautam confirmed this in their groups and pages.But i can't give you the link...
First of all..group links can be pasted here as they are their fan accounts..and Hasan has not written anything like dat in his real fanpage..I dont know about Mayank..and if u cant paste their profile link,then copy/paste the comment here..becoz giving some news without proper info is counted as spamming...

itna bra joke nai sunao aj friday h
or hnlhs friday ko nai ata to aj end kaise ho ga
😆 Officially it's still not announced. Life ok website has not given such information too. I think it's a fake news.
It won't be true, if it was true, there have been many oposts on their FB profiles and there have been atleast one article like Aasman se aage...Don't say it without any link...Today is friday, it cannot end today..if it had to end the information would have come out few days ago not 5 days ago.
Soon As I Read The Title I Knew It Was Either A Spam Or A Fake News Because How Can The Serial End Today?
HNLHS Never Comes Onair On Friday Now Days It Is Only Saturday And Sunday.
And Therefore This News Can't Be True That HNLHS Is Ending Soon And That Too On Friday...
Its a fake news so dont worry it is not ending 

i dont understand why tahreema and aishwarya u two are adamant in spreading fake news

it was really bad joke 

and if it is true then plz post the link so that everyone can see