-Its not always about love,is it?-

mokshashree thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
                                                      -Its not always about love,is it?-

Indira is the kind of girl who is always serious and loves honesty.If you are falling down,she will be right there to pick you up.She is the one that always take things to heart even if its not her fault.Even if she is feeling like the worst on the earth,she will never let anyone know.This is the girl,who is afraid to love because she has already lost too much.

Its too bad people don't fall in love at the same pace, at the same time, for same reasons, and it's too bad that those emotions don't move at the same pace. Though each bit moved at its own pace nondependent on anyone. It wasn't like skydiving, where you were connected as you fell, where you were forced to fall at the same rate and use the same parachute. Falling in love is a solo act. Indira knew that, she just learned it the hard way. You just jump and hope that your parachute will open. Sometimes, you look up and realize that you were falling by yourself, the object of your desire still on the plane, not interested in jumping and watching you descend into that scary place alone.

All of us want to believe that love is this magical thing that solves our problems and makes things perfect. We look for the love that we see in movies and fall for its lies.Truth is, love will never be like that. Love is something you have to work at and fight for. It's not always lovely and it's definitely not magic, because not even love can keep two people together if they don't try.

The episode today proved just that.While i crib and curse indira s situations as appalling to her,im shocked by her lifepartner s inconsiderate behaviour.What I witnessed during the first half almost broke the indira in me! if indira s danger is her memories,here,indira s shani is her belief!her path hasnt ever been rosy and thats the realm of life for an independent middle class working girl ..Its never the case of indira being on dependance on her love ,its more towards her trust...In indira s scenario,the sun of lies rises almost everyday therefore an addition hurts her ,that too amongst her own choice. I remembered vividly indira vowing to her mum in an early episode ,something like the birthplace or her birthparents were definitely wasnt in her hands,but she will make sure her lifepartner will be of her choice,that too,the right one!

She proved her words right.found her love ,but was life always about love?point to ponder. The episode was a reflection of life in raw means ..Indira,the sensible knew it meant much more than that.The job search urge and the confidence amidst the pressure to get one and the urgency to work once confirmed ,a judgement on her practical needs duly portrayed.What broke her was the deceit in her trust,therefore the confrontation ...a much needed one...utmost anger but dealt in much calmer mode would be my definition for the perfectly acted out scene by indira! there was a strong sense of wanting a change before its too late ,her trust for love again making the mark here.yet,she remained the hitler she is with her ever awe inspiring dialogue of being independent and never living upon expectation of help from others!-best line of the day- in all this,indira outshone with her capability of granting love its equal due with practicality! question is,will the love grant her the same too or was it always about the four letter word only? in simple way,its much comfy to compensate loved ones with a hug in the car than on an bicycle,na!its not always about love ,is it?its much more than that... Edited by mokshashree - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Rinky- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
you know why fairytales end with happily ever after...cause there is no happily ever after...it is always another struggle, another battle...But the company of the person we love makes it worth it...

I just want to know...is rishi making Indira feel that all her struggles for him, for their love is worth it? Or is Rishi mentally somewhat disconnected with her now and wants to go back being himself...The old ricky diwan...Is the struggle, the hardship of being Indira or being with Indira too much for his luxury accustomed body/mind? or is this a temporary phase which he can get over with time?

I see and feel a gradual dislike of Rishi towards Indira and her lifestyle. he wants a fun biwi I guess who will romance him, who would not remind him that he needs to get a job ASAP...Obviously he does not think how the ration of the house will be paid cause he never took such responsibilities on himself.

Over all I saw a death of a considerate person who used to previously feel bad if Indira paid his medical bills and who would pay his rent in advance...to the rise of a selfish irresponsible man who has no qualms eating out of his wife's money...a wife who works like a mule to provide for her family...Honestly why Munna Bhaisaab? I think Rishi is turning out to be way worse than him too...sad state of affairs...
Nishaath thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
From very young  age Rishi had been abused by his father his parents have always given importense to money and deewan name Rishi never liked that . He left them 
 Yesterday Indra when on about money she wants Rishi to earn and feed the sharmas ( Indra is not wronge ) indra  has become a person who always is in a rush or angry or flustered and gives importense to her family again I think Rishi is in the same situation but this time he cannot leave his love .
 When Rishi meekly listens to Indra we call him a man without a backbone or a puppet 
When he rebels against indra we say he is a sharma  
 Rishi never takes money from Indra for his needs when he had money he helped Indra . Please do not compare RK with munna .
 Please don't get angry at me Indra and Rishi are lovely couple both have their positives and negatives
mokshashree thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Rinky-

you know why fairytales end with happily ever after...cause there is no happily ever after...it is always another struggle, another battle...But the company of the person we love makes it worth it...

I just want to know...is rishi making Indira feel that all her struggles for him, for their love is worth it? Or is Rishi mentally somewhat disconnected with her now and wants to go back being himself...The old ricky diwan...Is the struggle, the hardship of being Indira or being with Indira too much for his luxury accustomed body/mind? or is this a temporary phase which he can get over with time?

I see and feel a gradual dislike of Rishi towards Indira and her lifestyle. he wants a fun biwi I guess who will romance him, who would not remind him that he needs to get a job ASAP...Obviously he does not think how the ration of the house will be paid cause he never took such responsibilities on himself.

Over all I saw a death of a considerate person who used to previously feel bad if Indira paid his medical bills and who would pay his rent in advance...to the rise of a selfish irresponsible man who has no qualms eating out of his wife's money...a wife who works like a mule to provide for her family...Honestly why Munna Bhaisaab? I think Rishi is turning out to be way worse than him too...sad state of affairs...

true.
Zen1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
[QUOTE= is this a temporary phase which he can get over with time?

[/QUOTE]

Firstly thank you for another great post and to Rinky for this astute comment above -

There is clearly a learning curve for both characters to develop - however I find it difficult to understand why Rishi/Ricky does not fulfill his potential. He is educated has the savoire - faire of the wealthy upper class to establish a good future for himself and his wife so what's stopping him? Why does he stlll continue to be aimless? Why is he lacking focus / interest?

Eliza_D thumbnail
Love is  not smooth...har roz mehnat karne pardhti hai

Agar Zindagi jung hai Indira key liye. cvs are taking an immature aur easy approach to show this.

Rishi aur Indira ki shadi ho gayi. Instead of showing their love growing strong ...aur these two as a team jaisey they were before...aur most importantly showing them come out of their immaturities...cvs are taking an easy way to show that all people in Indu life are bad

Rishi, jo pehley itna responsible tha...apnee zindagi kurbaan kar deta tha Indu key liye...gave up a life of riches for her...aishoo-aaram ...aur achanak sey ab irresponsible aur sharabi ho gaya. Kyon?

Haan...Indira immature aur selfish hai...usey kisi ki bhi respect nahi karney aati...Rishi ki bhi nahi...par this is not an excuse for Rishi drinking...aur not looking for a job...

Wo Indira sey larrdh sakta tha...usey keh sakta that ki wo disrespect nahi sahey gai jaisey ki Indira usey disrespect show kar rahi hai jab sey wo wapis aya hai...

...But he should not have behaved the way he did...

This is not Rishi...Rishi itna responsible tha...usney din raat ki mehnat ki aur Vidith ka ilaj karvaya...phir Sharams key problem solve karney aya...Mandira ka case apney family key khilaf fight kiya...he was working so hard then...now suddenly what happened

Very tragic

cvs could not think of an intelligent and real-life situations to show life's struggle...instead they made Rishi like Munna...Pehley bhi Indira Rishi ko respect nahi kartee thee...ab to nafarat kareygi...

Ab to audience bhi na Rishi sey pyaar kareygi...aur na hi zayada Indira sey.
innocent.aman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yes its sad cvs are destroying rishi day by day people will stop liking rishi character like this

and indira also unreasonable in red saree she ran after rishi and said  she loves him and wants to spend life with him but then why indira shouts does not respect rishi?

rishi is boneless cvs should show ricky now will not live on indira money   he is smart  that hurts him

and now ricky becomes a lawyer and smart he is find a job in top lawyer firm  please cvs

ricky will be self fish and will not share his salary with besharmas

he will leave sn and say he will not be ghar jamai from now  and instead  start living in amma house and pay her reny kirayedar in ammma house😃

believe him indira will be shocked  new ricky  will not tolerate indira insults and reply her back

indira struggles continues
Anu_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This story is about Indira's Zindagi ka Jung.  How she will struggle to make her earning to take care of every day expenses and provide the food to her family.  How CVS will make Rishi to go for work?????  If Rishi gets the job, then her jung will be reduced.  So they are portraying Rishi and also all the male cast in HD as lazy, irresponsible and meek persons.  That's the main reason they are destroying the smart and educated Rishi.

I feel these options that might help Rishi to become serious and go back to work are:

• 1.       If there is MU between Indira and Rishi and he moves out of Sharma nivas.
  • 2.       If papa diwan comes to take his son back and Indira might not go, as she has to take care of sharma family members.
  • 3.       Indira has to become very serious about this matter, threaten him for the sake of love, then definitely Rishi will get the job with in the day.

• About the love:  I agree with you, it is not always about love.  Both have different perspectives for the meaning of Love.  As Indira part you have already mentioned.   I wholeheartedly agree with that.  About Rishi, he really cares and loves his shreematji a lot.  As he is born in the upper middle class family, don't know the value of money. So he is not serious about the job.   For the sake of the true love to his shreematji , he will definitely try to be the responsible person in the later episode(if CVS are for it) as CVS always enjoy to turn each and every person  in HD as negative character. 

Edited by Anu_1 - 11 years ago