Phir Subah Hogi

sugni & Vikram dressing

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

sauma

sauma

Posted: 28 June 2012 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
Both sugni and vikram has been shown in same dressing style since the begainnig. Thakur wears a vest and a full sleeved shirts unerneath and at night in killer white kurta pajama(it suits him a lot). But for daytime look I think he should have some more variation. Sugni wear multi color suits with matching dupatta's and at night time she waers white and pink suit. Although in today's episode she was wearing sari but I kind of did not get impressed by her jewlery, she was waring the same pair of earings with the black threaded neckless. I felt that CV could have assesorized her a little more in jewelery department. We have seen sugni looking much better when she showed the Radha Krishna dance and very early in the show, when she went for rai with all decked up in nice matching jewelery. But for Adi-Amu sagai they could have shown sugni a little more stylish.
What's you all have to say?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

romancefan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "sugni & Vikram dressing" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Prabhdeep

Prabhdeep

Posted: 28 June 2012 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
Well she has been shown as a simple girl and comes from a very simple family. I think the look suits her character. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

p00rnaromancefanchange12pallavi25

romancefan

Goldie

romancefan

Posted: 29 June 2012 at 10:38am | IP Logged
I agree that Sugni is a simple girl who looked really pretty in the bluie sari. Vikram looked hot too in that brown kurta, but i prefer the blue one that he wore when he first saw Sugni doing the rai dance.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

change12Vinnie79

-rupa-

IF-Rockerz

-rupa-

Posted: 29 June 2012 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Good dress & jwellery always look beautiful but here sugini is bedini ..her dressing is simple ..it could be boring but for me her acting & character hide eveything ..i like her simple dress & minmum jwellery ...
I agree vikram look killer with white kurta but yeh some colour variation he can wear in moring time ...he has his own style of wearing ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

p00rna

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.