FF: Virika Reunited (Page 65)

Post Reply New Post

Page 65 of 70

Saaraa.

IF-Rockerz

Saaraa.

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shobrakapooor

i 'll take my own time to read the whole story..

read first 10 parts... have to say its just amazing... awesome..

Thankyou!! and pplease update your story too! waiting for itSmile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF: Virika Reunited (Page 65)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nishyrelan

Goldie

nishyrelan

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ktloversera

Originally posted by nishyrelan

mindblowing, fantastic, thanks for writing it sara... continue soon and waiting for a long update! we will miss you story if you discontinue it... but all the best for you exams... i know you will rock the exams... 

Thankyou so much. I too will miss this story. Just pray for my exams , Smile

wish you all the best for your exams and you will rock it...

Rain of summer, snow of winter,
grace of autumn, glory of spring,
May beauty of every season
give ur heart a beautiful reason 2 smile.
May God suceed u in every exams of ur life.
Good luck & all the best

Good luck & all the best

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Saaraa.

Saaraa.

IF-Rockerz

Saaraa.

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 8:28am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ktloversera

mindblowing, fantastic, thanks for writing it sara... continue soon and waiting for a long update! we will miss you story if you discontinue it... but all the best for you exams... i know you will rock the exams... 

Thankyou so much. I too will miss this story. Just pray for my exams , Smile

wish you all the best for your exams and you will rock it...

Good luck & all the best

Good luck & all the best

Oh my god! that is so sweet! thankyuo so much, this means so much for me , this is just fab , awww , i so love u guys SmileSmile

nishyrelan

nishyrelan

Goldie

nishyrelan

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 8:39am | IP Logged
ur most welcome! 

Edited by nishyrelan - 16 November 2012 at 8:39am

Saaraa.

..Amrita..

IF-Rockerz

..Amrita..

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
awesome plz plz continue soon & ALL THR BEST for ur exam

Saaraa.

NishuM

IF-Dazzler

NishuM

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 4:34am | IP Logged
sara!!!! u stopped at the dot moment... i was so damn curious to know about jeevika' s pregnancy n i scroll down to see u have EXAMS!!!
Well all the best for ur exams...i m sure that u'll rock...coz when u write sooo well...u must be really intelligent
and the update tooo good...ur a gr8 writer coz u now how exactly to atract a reader...i just get swayed by ur updates
plzz update soon n pm me :)

Saaraa.

-Kryan4Life-

-Kryan4Life-

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 6:33am | IP Logged
plz continue soon

Saaraa.

Saaraa.

IF-Rockerz

Saaraa.

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 11:59pm | IP Logged

Guys i am sorry for keeping you guys waiting but my right arm is fractured and i couldn't type so much.I didn't want to update because this is my last update :( I so don't want to end but can't help.

Here goes a farewell part to my SS. Specially for Aashna !Guys till then read her story , she's an amazing writer, :)

Part 26!

Shocked! Happy! Sad!

What were these emotion, he wasn't sure , he just couldn't control his emotions , he fell to the floor , tears of joy escaping his eyes.

What happened virenji, saying this she too fell to the floor ,sitting beside him.

The only few words he could mutter were"I'm going to become a dad?"Tell me this is true jeevika!

She just engulfed him in a bear hug.

Yes virenji this is true, You're going to become a dad, i'm pregnant, We..! she chocked on her own words unable to control anymore she just tightened the hug bringing viren back to his senses.

He got up along with jeevika , still not breaking the hug.

He caresssed her face which was now stained with tears.

Today jeevika you have given me the best gift of my life, something which no one else can give,I'm a dad just because of you, Today my life just got a step ahead, The day i married you i had already made a promise to myself that although it is an arrange marriage but i will always love you, But i never knew we would end up like this, Being two bodies but one soul.I'm sure you would be the best mother!

No words were spoken, no glances were exchanged, just the hug was enough to convey their emotions.

An hour later the whole Vadera family was jumping with joy after hearing the news of jeevika's pregnancy.

Preparations had already begun in order to welcome the bundle of joy.

2 Month

Virenjee i want a baby boy who looks just like you, same eyes , same hair and yes he should have a nose just like yours.

No jevika i want a princess just like you same big eyes, lovely hair in which i cann just sink, lips just like you have which always tempt me.

virenjee you are getting very naughty.

For you i live and for you i die.

please virenjee never say like that again , i will die without you

Jeevika please don't be sad,i was just joking.

I won't talk to you virenjee if you ever say that again.

Ok baba i am sorry, come on now smile so that my princess smile too.

saying this he kissed her belly and made her lye down , covered her up with the blanket and

slept beside her.

5 month Later.

Virenjee, where on earth are you? Here i'm going fat bearing your baby and you don't even care.

Jeevika , i'm coming , just give me five minutes, Uhh this girl! her mood swings are getting so frequent.

What? what did you say, my mood swings? You Mr. Vadera, you are responsible for all this, who told you to get me pregnant , it is your fault not mine then why do i have to be in pain, You have no idea i am becoming fat day by day , my dresses no longer fit me, i look like a bear and and...

Woahh, jeevika , calm down , and mind you you look even sexier with this bump and no matter what , you stay slim or fat i'll still love you.Well Mrs. Vadera , i did get you pregnant but it wasn't just me , remember it was you too, Got it or should i demonstrate.

Ughh, you , you, i hate you.)saying this she barged out of the room leaving an annoyed viren behind.

He followed her and saw her entering the kitchen , without any further delay he pulled her out of no where and dragged her to their room.

What the hell. virenji , leave me or i will shout.

Oh really , Mrs.Jeevika Viren Vadera, shout because i know how to make you quiet.

She ,without thinking any further started screaming but in the jist of an eye she found his lips sealing hers in a sweet kiss.

All her anger,moodswings,everything was forgotten and she gave in.

I am sorry virenji.

Don't be, I love you jeevika.

I love you too.

7 MONTH:

Jeevika? where are you?

He got up and moved his hand around the bed to find the upper of her nighty lying beside him , this reminded him of last night, how jeevika was in a playful and naughty mood and how from a gentle kiss they ended up on bed.He just sighed,removed the blanket and got up.

He saw the washroom door open , he peeked inside to find jeevika infront of the mirror only in a her bath robe and that too was open while she as gazing at her now big bump and trying to figure out something.

He went inside and hugged her from the back moving his own hands on her bare belly.

She jerked and adjusted her bath robe to which he protested.

Let it be jeevika, let me see how big my princess is now.

No, my prince , not your princess.

No problem first we will have a girl and then a boy, i am always read to get you in bed, he winked

Virenjee, you are very shameless.

What's being shameless in this, This is what every couple does.

Urghh stop it virenjee

Wait is that a blush on your cheek , wohoo , finally my innocent jeevika is back now let me talk to my princess.

He turned her around loosened the knot of her bath robe and knelt down.

Keeping his hand on her belly: Hello princess! Look dady's here. I can't wait to hold my little jeevika, you know what ? daddy loves you, and he kissed her stomach befor getting back on his feet.

9 Month.

The whole of the vadera mansion was on their toes because anytime jeevika could deliver.

Viren was too nervous , He was excited but scared for jeevika.

Ahhh! virenjee, ahh i think my water just broke.

Jeevika relax , calm down.

Virat! hurry get the car.

He picked up jeevika in his arms and they rushed to the hospital.

The nurse took her inside the room but jeevika was not letting go of viren's hand.

The doctor allowed viren to stay with her. After a lot of time the dlivery was done, Jeevika's screams were scaring viren but he kept on comforting her.

Soon a cry was heard and viren turned around and the doctor said: Congratulations Mr ans Mrs Vadera,It's a girl.

A tear of joy escaped their eye as they held their baby for the first time,The proud moment of becoming parents was clearly visible.

He kissed jeevika on her forehead and thanked her

See jeevika i told you my princess will be just like you.And we will name her after your name, because you both are my world.

Her name will be jeevani.

Saying so he huggedher two princesses and thanked god for all the hhapiness he was blessed with.

HUh! an end, i know this was an abrupt update but i can't help. I know this is rubbish and i went to fast with this preggy thingy but i had to end it , i'll try to update the rest of my stories with sense updates.

Like and comment, then only i will update the rest of the stories.

The readers with whom i had started my story. Thankyou guys

Edited by ktloversera - 23 December 2012 at 12:18am

The following 49 member(s) liked the above post:

kpriya0307tackerkeens94virika123vijikaPriyaVirikasrinuvirikapooja-roxxPrincyptlSamiiiiAttenton_seekerRuby728$Hef@liDaniaax3NikShaikh2189mansikarankryslesoty24nadianadyneaashna.iranikkprincesssurbhi1994little.angel56Love_Familymariarauf48sweetdollashitanishyrelan..Anisha12..poojaloveskajenaasma1sweets1126romanticgurl070preetivrpinky.paddaavni_19ashna1406radzzz123JennyKryan-Haju--Aaliya.KryAn-arshiasushma-vish94-Marzii-JujuK-Latty-Kanwal_chohan-NightDreamer--Deeps-Kays94

Post Reply New Post

Go to top