Phir Subah Hogi

why why why..

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

nainakkk

nainakkk

Posted: 28 June 2012 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
...is this getting so confusing, its getting obvious that Vikram is hiding something. but what makes this even more complicated is HOW DOES ADI LEAVE AMRITA. seriously i cant find any fault with her adi loves her, she is a nice person, they are now engaged  and now that his mother is ok with it what could possibly go wrong? how are they going to introduce the Adi-Sugni track any suggestion? ConfusedConfusedConfused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

alicia.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "why why why.." in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rani-lucki

IF-Sizzlerz

rani-lucki

Posted: 28 June 2012 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
where did u get the info that adi leaves amu??
i love the vik-sugni pairing...the chemistry is just out standing!!!!

i can't imagine adi-sugni as the lead pair cos it just looks so dull :-(

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

widdyLiveup59namitagloryzRaleighbcatcupdromancefanVinnie79JulieDHillylove

Vinnie79

IF-Dazzler

Vinnie79

Posted: 28 June 2012 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nainakkk

...is this getting so confusing, its getting obvious that Vikram is hiding something. but what makes this even more complicated is HOW DOES ADI LEAVE AMRITA. seriously i cant find any fault with her adi loves her, she is a nice person, they are now engaged  and now that his mother is ok with it what could possibly go wrong? how are they going to introduce the Adi-Sugni track any suggestion? ConfusedConfusedConfused

So far I  see nothing to imply Adi leaving Amu, where did you get that...what they are setting us up for is the mystery of the  Haveli (forgot the name)...we know that the ex/dead wife will come back to haunt them in some way...I am curios to see where it is going...as long as thier trust , love and faith remains strong I am sure they can overcome it!
 I still maintain that TVS dose love her and whatever he is going to do is not in any way to deliberately hurt her...
 It is obviouse they will face  trails and tribulations  so let's see where it takes them.

BTW I am extatic that Adi stood up for Amu with his mother , and  sooo glad they got engaged!!!Clap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

widdyromancefanpyar-ishk

nainakkk

nainakkk

Posted: 28 June 2012 at 5:02pm | IP Logged
i thought this bringing back his wife track was to show TVS as a negative character..but u r right it could be just to add a story to the show I HOPE it is and not ruin Sugni-Vikram track  

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

widdycupdromancefanMeriam25

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.