India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

contrary to popular opinion......

teenietoons Senior Member
teenietoons
teenietoons

Posted: 30 April 2005 at 9:19am | IP Logged
......i happen to think that the show is just starting to get more interesting again.  i especially thought that the two episodes where jassi gets back at mallika were hilarious, and it'll be interesting to know how everyone finds out about jassi and what she's gonna do after that- is she gonna stick to modeling, or will she return to her old career or what?. 
i was personally just sick and tired of the same old story repeating itself over and over again, ie. armaan adn raj being mean to jassi and jassi constant giving him another chance, and then after that the whole deal with armaan just crying and drinking and saying "i love you jassi"  and jassi sitting closed up in her office going "armaan sir maine hamesha aapse pyar kiya hai" and then crying about it while she's writing in her diary.  it's like enough already.  at least now there's a twist in teh story, teh tables have turned, and it's good to see jassi strong and determined to get her way.  

SPECIAL Goldie
SPECIAL
SPECIAL

Posted: 30 April 2005 at 9:23am | IP Logged

Thumbs UpYEAH!

although some of the story is a bit ridiculous (regarding nobody recognises jassi), the storyline is different, more interesting, and:

JASSI is giving MALLIKA a good kick in the BEHIND!!!!

ummm Senior Member
ummm
ummm

Posted: 30 April 2005 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Ya agree with you (for most part)... I'm waiting for everyone to find out that Jassi is Jessica.. esp Armaan. I'm looking forward to a mushy mushy love story between them. Embarrassed It will really be interesting to see where they take the story after that... whether it'll get back on the blf track. GM ownership issue is still outstanding and I hope T&D address it before ending the serial. Tongue But I hope Jassi does not take over GM as the CEO / President and that Armaan takes care of business by himself.
peaches Goldie
peaches
peaches

Posted: 30 April 2005 at 10:03am | IP Logged

ClapClapHorray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Clap

I'm so happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I believe in negative and positive vibes. I was in a previous discussion board and everyone just kept bashing the show, and I'm wondering why everyone so negative around here.

I came to this thread and bam......it was a breath of fresh air. I'm glad that there are people who are so positive and optimistic.

Quite honestly, what is so wrong about the show?  I don't understand?  I see the many bloopers, but am I going to make myself crazy over it…..no.  I mean can't we just watch it and accept it for what it is.  Why are people over analyzing the show so much?

This isn't a Shakespeare play.  It's a Hindi soap.

I'm sorry just because a half our show in the whole day is not meanly stimulating for me does not mean I not intelligent enough to handle it.  I'm an accountant and I'm so busy working extremely long hours, so the last thing I want to see is more "reality" in my life.

It's a show that has so much.  Laughter, crying, love, revenge, and emotions.....it's got everything.

Thanks

misbah Senior Member
misbah
misbah

Posted: 30 April 2005 at 10:03am | IP Logged

I agree to,Smile

story mein changes ane chaheya,wohe ghese pete

love story kab tak bardasht karen,1year drama challega

story mein twist ao changes ane chaiya,jessica ka

revenge acha issue hai.

teenietoons Senior Member
teenietoons
teenietoons

Posted: 30 April 2005 at 10:39am | IP Logged
i'm glad so many of you agree with me, for a moment there i thought that i was the only one on this forum who actually thought that the show was getting more interesting.  everyone else seems to think that the producers are being influenced by ekta kapoor and company.  on a similar note, please tell me i'm not the only one who thinks that jassi should get with purab and not armaan:-)
Angelie Senior Member
Angelie
Angelie

Posted: 30 April 2005 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
i totally agree with u that diary stuff was starting to put me to sleep too
shweta_k Groupbie
shweta_k
shweta_k

Posted: 01 May 2005 at 9:37am | IP Logged
LOL
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top