Siddharth Shukla - The star of the night!! - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
totally agree wid u all.siddharth shukla has done full justice to the character of shiv.he was excellent yesterday.each nd every expression of his was so perfect.kudos to the CVs for writing such a perfect character like Shivraj Shekhar and bringing siddharth shukla for playing this role
his smirking smile, shyness, happyness and lovely looks towards anandi was too tooo good and siddhard you totally mesmarised us. keep it up.
Yes SS rocked !! loved his expressions, he is such a natural -- esp when the lights came on in the decorated room and everyone came forward singing the bday song-- he looked touched by their affection and warmth and it shown so well...SS as Shiv is amazing -- looks the IAS officer every inch πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ
Actually I've seen him in JPSYA & I like him since those days... he has potential to carry such roles perfectly. πŸ‘πŸΌ  I liked yesterday's episode except those round round camera angles which always give me headache...πŸ˜†
Absolutely wonderful post for an awesome actor.
hi all,
totally agreed with payal and
just joined this forum after shivs entry in bv just to appreciate his character and encourage sid shukla for his awesome work.really nice guy.
Great post! Yes, Shiv is a complete gentleman, gem of a boy, and very pure at heart.  Sidhharth portrayed Shiv's emostions very well.  No wonder BV is No. 2 show.

But i am afraid this Devdas jagiya will come back to Anandi now and destroy Shiv's happiness.
he totally NAILED HIS CHARACTER. SPECTACULAR AND MESMARISING ACTING BY SIDDHARTHA.