Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

isnat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
This part was really good..haha YuvReen bickering😆 and ohh new guy...yuvi gonna be jealous jealous...
thnx for pm :) and do continue soon!
soumyak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
nice
try to update ASAP
shaily.says- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yuvreen instead of yuvraaj ...hehehe ...l

lovely update...waiting fir da nxt part update soon and pm me...!
psrn thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
When will you update next ??
salta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

PART 5 YUVREEN COLLEGE TOUR

So basically that new guy has already impressed all the girls………even the topper😉.Now let's see what happens………….

When everybody got inside the bus, then yuvraj said to suvreen "Topper ek baar check kar le ki poore 36 students hain ya nahin, count  kar main abhi aata hoon." He said and went to driver to discuss about something. Suvreen was about to stand but the new guy stood up and started to count. When he was about to complete, right then yuvraj came and looked a bit surprised, then he sat next to topper😡.The guy told that all the students were inside the bus and then the bus started. After sitting in front of suvreen the guy said to suvreen " Hi I'm ranvijay''. Suvreen smiled and said "I'm suvreen.'' Then annie and naro gave their intro quickly, and when they saw guys sitting like statues and staring him,they felt awkward and then annie said " and ye hai yuvraj,ye manu or ye rathi."
"Hi everybody, anyway girls you know what  mujhe tum teenon ko dekhar Disney princesses ki yaad aa gayi😳………you know mujhe na….''
"Oh gosh…..tumhe Disney ki fairytales pasand hain………..'' cried annie who had always been a hardcore fan of Disney fairytales.
" Yeah actually I just love them……..you know they are kind of fantasy world⭐️……jahan sab kuch perfect hota hai⭐️….and guess what you girls know…. Suvreen tum bilkul cinderalla ki tarah lagti ho, aur annie tum you know what………..you look just like snow white  and naro you are just……like ariel… pyaari si little mermaid…………you girls are sooo cute and really beautiful. You know aisa lagta hai jaise ki Disney ki movies se sidha real life mein aa gaye ho. Shayad achha hua ki meri bike kharab ho gayi varna main aap logon se kabhi nahin mil paata." He said and smiled.👏👏👏
This was enough to drive the girls out of their wits and they were finding him very interesting. On the other hand guys were like totally mad…Then yuvraj stood up and said..
Yuvraj: Dekho bhai, ab bahut der ho gayi hai aise baithe baithe……..chalo anatakshari khelte hain…….girls vs boys.
Ranvijay: Awesome idea…….but I know you girls are gonna give a tough competition.
Annie: Of course hum tumhe hara denge……..competition to tumhe milega par jeetange hum……vaise tumhe ye kaise pata chala ki hum tum logon ko achha competition denge.
Ranvijay: Well vo isliye ki maine suna tha ki jo girls beautiful hoti hain unke brain bhi bahut sharp hote hain, and as far I can remember you girls are the most wonderful I have ever met.
He continued in his flirtiest friendly flattering tone. And girls couldn't help but smile which made other boys really mad.
Yuvraj: Haan to chalo bhai shuru karo……..
They started the game and it worked well and then game gradually disappeared as they started singing songs together without considering any rules. Suvreen was adding the tadka with her guitar and standing just front in the front of yuvraj who was constantly busy watching her. Then suddenly there was a speed breaker and as suvreen was about to fall………yuvraj spread his hand immedietly to help his topper…..
But she fell…..but wasn't hurt……..as she fell on ranvijay and because of him she was totally safe…….as for yuvraj nothing except the bus rod which suvreen was holding a few minutes ago came in his hand and when he saw suvreen and ranvijay………her open hair were on his face, his hands were on her back and their cheeks were touching…….he was filled with anger…he was totally disappointed, deeply outraged and felt like hell. He shouted on the top of his voice….. 😡😡😡"Topper tujhse dekha nahin jata kya……..har jagah ulte kaam karne ki responsibility khud ne hi le rakhi hai………agar haat pair toot jaate to….dimag na use karne ki kasam kha rakhi hai…….ye tour mein koi responsibility kya dekhagi khud ki responsibility to dekhi jaati nahin…. bewkoof"😡. Everybody was a bit surprised because this time one could see really the expressions of anger and frustration and he never used to talk like this to suvreen.
Suvreen got up and felt strange as well as bad at this and was about to say something when ranvijay hold her, pulled her and kept his hand on her lips to shut her up, stood up and said…….. "it's allright dude…..I know that it's your responsibility to keep everybody safe and secure…..but it could happen with anybody else. Suvreen ki usme koi galti nahin hai" and defended suvreen. Yuvraj was more infuriated to see this and said "Tum hamare bich mein aa rahe ho………aur tu kis haq se ye baat bol raha hai……." Yuvraj was about to stand when rathi held him and made him quieter. Yuvraj was unable to find some logical reason for his anger but he was infuriated and hurt, he felt something was troubling it but couldn't point it out. "Pata nahin mujhe kyon farq pad raha hai agar koi topper ke paas aata hai to……..sirf isliye kyonki muje har kisi ka dhyan rakhna hai…….aur kuch bhi nahin" his ego was always there to creating problems in realizing his love for suvreen.
Then suddenly a police barricade came in the midway and the policemen stopped them to stop. On the other hand yuvraj felt strange as there was no barricade on that road, in the jungle.
PRECAP: All students are kidnapped and are at the gunpoint of the terrorists.

Shimolina thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awsum update 👍🏼
liked to see uv jeleous 😉
all thankzz 2 d new guy
shilpatv thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesome update👏 ...
interesting ...
update the next part soon ...
ISensedYou thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yuvraj yuvraj yuvraj...hes all jealous now...cool..n ranvijay s d same character lyk d 1 in mjht????? or diff????luvd it...update soon waitin to knw d story ahead...n tanx 4 d pm
salta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: kamalapushpa

yuvraj yuvraj yuvraj...hes all jealous now...cool..n ranvijay s d same character lyk d 1 in mjht????? or diff????luvd it...update soon waitin to knw d story ahead...n tanx 4 d pm

Well I don't know a bit about the character of ranv. in MJHT. I wasn't a regular viewer of that show, so I don't know about it.
janhavirox thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
very nice ... luvd d precap update soon ...👍🏼