its really nice...please continue
DesiiiiGirllll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
luv it..! do PM me ur nxt update..!
Savi_S thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thats a cute ss. Update soon n plz pm me.
NivRenDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
aww cute update...love their nok jhok...update soon dear
shaily.says- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
super dooper cute ...loved that scene when suvreen was cleaning his face..and her hand on his neck ...haaayeee... ;)
Jyo_Ksg thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Amazing FF dear.. plz add me in ur pm list for ur next update! πŸ˜ƒ
salta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
                PART 4
Hello friendz I'm back with the next part of college tour''.let's see how it's going onπŸ˜›

When everybody was awaken, then yuvraj stood up and said "Dekho bhai, abhi 4 ghante baad hum log hotel pahuchenge, to breakfast ke liye kisi stall par rukte hain, is road pe koi reataurant ya dhaba nahin milega, to jo kuch hai usi se shuruat karo, baki abhi toh tumhare tiffins bhi honge naπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†'''' and told driver to stop the bus on a tea stall. When the bus stopped on a stall, everybody got something, and started to look around. Nearby there was a handpump( kind of water tap, but you need someone else to have water from it) where the students were washing their faces and refreshing themselves. When suvi went annie and naro were on stall and she tried to wash her face but couldn't.  Then someone helped her and as she tried to say thanks to him she couldn't as the guy had a helmet on his face and went quietly from there,but it definitely wasn't from their bus and she wondered who he was...😲.When she turned,and wiped her face, yuvraj was looking at her unnoticed by everyone and admiring her quietly.After that Suvreen, Annie and naro were buying cold drinks, chips and snacks when suvreen said " bhaiya, coco cola nahin pepsi do'..''
Naro: " are par taste to donon ka hi ek jaisa hota hai'..''
Annie: "haan aur calories bhi donon mein same hi hoti hain to phir yehi le lete hain na''.''
Then suvreen replied " I know guyz''.. but pata hai pepsi ka ad ranbir Kapoor ne kiya hai naπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰'''.'' annie also joined her''.haan yaar tu bilkul sahi keh rahi hai, dekh bottle par bhi kitna cute lag raha hai na.
Yuvraj, Manu and rathi laughed at it but yuvraj somehow felt a little bit jealousπŸ˜† and he said "haan haan abhi ayega na wo tujhe long drive par le jaane ke liye'"
Suvreen: haan aa jayega tumhe koi problem hai'''.aur vaise aayega nahin aata hai''..mare sapnon mein roz''.koi problem'idiot,stupid ladakoo insaan"
Yuvreen: "Phir to dekh aaj hi tere sapnon mein aakar tere ranbir ki car ko tokhunga aur uska wo haal banaunga ki puri long drive mein tu uski car ko dhakka lagakar le jayegiπŸ˜ƒ''..thik hai na" and he grinned.
"Tumhe na yahan aane ki jagah kisi mental asylem mein jaana chahiye''..bevkoof jangli janvar'' suvreen said in an angry tone.
"Haan haan vaise tu hi bata de ki kaun sa achha hai''tujhe to pata hi hoga na ki kaun sa best hai''..sab mein rehne ka experience jo hoga tujhe''..hai na''
Their usual bickering would have continued if they had not noticed that driver was talking to someone in a loud tone. Yuvraj reached at the spot and asked what was going on''..
Driver: " Dekho main iss bare mein kuch nahin keh sakta ''aap suniye to sahi inse baat kar lijiye..
Yuvraj: Haan bhai bolo kya hua..
A stranger guy was standing there, removed his helmet (and all the girls were like gaga on him, everyone felt as if her hair were flying'..he was hot, cute, handsome and damn sexy) and said "I was just saying ki meri bike kharab ho gayi hai and mujhe koi mechanic nahin mila hai, and driver ne bataya hai ki aap log hotel 'moonlight' jaa rahe hain, plz aap mujhe vahan tak lift de sakte hain''..
Yuvraj thought for a bit and said yes'..
This time the suvreen and her frndz wanted  to sit together so they went in the bus before anyone else''
Annie: my gosh yaar yeh ladka kitna hot hai😳'..
Naro: even I do agree yaar''. And he's so cute''. Uske dimples aur uski smile is like''.
Suvreen: Ranbir Kapoor''. Although vo asli rockstar hai but ye kuch kuch uski  tarah dikhta to hai ye'..
Precap:  students having fun'''..yuvraj jealous seeing the suvreen close to the new guy

Edited by meghasingh - 11 years ago
ISensedYou thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
1st to comment!!!!!!! awsum update...waitin 4 tat jealousy scene...update soon
Savi_S thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice part. Eagerly waiting for next n thanks for pm.
Shimolina thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Loved uv being jelous πŸ˜‰
Eagerly watin 4 d next part 😍