Posted: 28 June 2012 at 12:35pm | IP Logged

INDEX
 PART 1- Pg. 1
 PART 2- Pg 3
 PART 3- Pg 5
 PART 4 - Pg 7
 PART 5- Pg 8
 PART 6 -Pg 11

Hi frndz I m new here and a hardcore fan of sg-topper of the year and so I m writing this OS.It's my first time so I hope you guys will try to ignore my mistakes'''.
BACKGROUND-  Suvreen and Yuvraj had won their student body elections and now first year and second year students are going for a tour for 9 days.Good thing is that rhea and anish are not coming''yippieTongue
  ' Suvreen dekh na mera saaman bags mein fit hi nahin ho raha hai, main kitni koshish kar rahin hoon'phir bhi''complained Annie who was just trying to pack her dresses and makeup properly.
Naro: ab tu apna pura wardrobe le jaane ki koshish karegi to yeh possible thode na hoga idiotLOLLOLLOL?
Aur haan pata hai humein aur bhi cheezon ki jarurat padegi vahan par dresses aur makeup ke alawaWink aur maine list bana di hai check kar le tu plz''said suvreen vaise main to yeh soch rahi hoon ke subah 4 baje ki bus hai aur abhi 1 baj gaya hai to aage kaise manage karenge hum logShocked?
Annie: Pareshan kya hona hai,alarm lagate hein,1 ghante ke liye sote hain aur phir uthkar taiyari complete karte hain''..
Suvreen:actually great idea vaise bhi  mujhe neend aa rahi hai''
Naro: but guyz hum teenon ko apne phones par alarm lagana chahiye varna hum kahin sote hi reh gaye toShocked''''.
 They set the alarm, slept for one hour, completed their preparations and came at the college gate where everybody was waiting for the bus at 3:45. And then yuvraj and his bhais arrive and start their usual bhaigiri''
Oye  rathi dekh vaise to billiyon ka rasta kaatna bhi ashubh maante hain par humare saath to billiyaan bhi ja rahi hain''''.aur saath main unki netaji bhi, bhagwan hi maalik hai ub to humaraLOLLOLLOL'''..said yuvraj who just wanted to irritate his topper.
Vaise tumhari information ke liye yuvraj the cheetah,cheetah bhi billiyon ki family ke hi member hote hain'''.samjhe bevkoof janvarBig smileBig smileBig smile taunted suvreen.
Now before that one of the cutest fight of the world could have started,the bus arrived.
 If you guys liked it plz give me feedback...so that i can update it...and sorry if i bored you.

Edited by meghasingh - 20 July 2012 at 11:20am

The following 38 member(s) liked the above post:

ringrosesiliveyouNoufycrazylover786jaasz_25hilya05angelmimi16tumdeepakshleenkaurmedhahpskriyansh.d3Anikz003psrnshilpatvaminakhanJiaaReeppl_alwys_leavesoumyakmaria_rox14princessaaliyasujairohitvampyrgirlrichapinkgal-Kryan-isnatshahzlizzie1765BrunoMarsShivinianManish_Shettykamalapushpapia.raha.Comics_Music.akshayR-Drama_Queen--Hudi-Jyo_Ksgkaveriw2008

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "YUVREEN FF...COLLEGE TOUR" in Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

samf

samf

Posted: 28 June 2012 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
its really niceee!!!!...just update it soon...plzzz...people take a lot of days in updating...so plz update soon...n i like ur concept

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pia.rahameghasingh

JiaaRee

JiaaRee

Posted: 28 June 2012 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
first of all Welcome Hug and great OS! i loved it!!! Heart Cheetah bhi Biliyoon ke family se belong karte hain! lolROFL hahah update soon!Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vampyrgirlrichameghasingh

isnat

IF-Dazzler

isnat

Posted: 28 June 2012 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
I really liked ur OS...do contiue soon and pm me :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

meghasingh

Anikz003

Anikz003

Posted: 28 June 2012 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
loved it do continue soon!!!!

akshleenkaur

Groupbie

akshleenkaur

Posted: 28 June 2012 at 6:52pm | IP Logged
thanxx for such a..lovely os..do continue..!!

meghasingh

pratishaa

pratishaa

Posted: 28 June 2012 at 7:10pm | IP Logged
they need to have more scenes. comon.

luvushivin1

Goldie

luvushivin1

Posted: 29 June 2012 at 12:57am | IP Logged
it was nice and cute...

meghasingh

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.