Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Sad n Dejected :( - Page 2

GuardianDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by-awesumsonia

oye nidhi...sach baat bolu...i didnt knw abt this...i didnt have any idea abt ur comments reg KN or sth like dat...

well im not pointing out any one...but u know im a sensitive n emotional person...dats y

n ya i knw u are not bad by hear...u are my Jaaanuuu <3

I knw ur nt pointing out anyone bt as i was at fault so its my duty to apologise to all those who are hurted by my comments...

I knw u very well... My anger is my biggest problem...This is the only one thing i cant control...πŸ˜† 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awesumsonia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by---nIdHi--

I knw ur nt pointing out anyone bt as i was at fault so its my duty to apologise to all those who are hurted by my comments...

I knw u very well... My anger is my biggest problem...This is the only one thing i cant control...πŸ˜† 

@red- i like it :) :)
well...u knw wat...mein bhi bohit ghusse waali hoon...lekin aaj kal ive learnt how to control it..
in fact...situations have taught me dat
GuardianDevil thumbnail

@red- i like it :) :)

well...u knw wat...mein bhi bohit ghusse waali hoon...lekin aaj kal ive learnt how to control it..
in fact...situations have taught me dat

Mujhe bhi bata do yaar ghusse ko control mein karne ka tareeka... My papa always taunt me regarding my anger...πŸ˜†

-Rojaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thank you so much sonu for this post

first of all i appologize if i hurt anyone with my comments.

Agree with u sonu, all we want is an united forum, where we can post our views without bashing. i really miss the old days of our forum,  even thought i wasn't commenting regularly,  i loved reading all comments, as the atmosphere ijthis forum was really good, it encouraged me to be active in this forum, coz before that i always used to be a silent member. But parichay forum encouraged me to be active. Thanks to cvs, after few months we all started to feel dejected, sometimes i was frustrated seeing comments on KN, as I'm a fan of sammy and KN. But i never ever bashed anyone, i just stayed away from posting. Hopefully , we'll try our our best to bring back the same atmosphere that used to be here, on our forum, ill also be active after my exams( means tomorrow). I really hope to have an United Forum 
awesumsonia thumbnail

Mujhe bhi bata do yaar ghusse ko control mein karne ka tareeka... My papa always taunt me regarding my anger...πŸ˜†

it all depends on our will power..
n ya Prayers are d greatest strenght...Ask the Almighty to help u not to get angry n all...dats wat i doπŸ˜‰
awesumsonia thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-roshani45

thank you so much sonu for this post

first of all i appologize if i hurt anyone with my comments.

Agree with u sonu, all we want is an united forum, where we can post our views without bashing. i really miss the old days of our forum,  even thought i wasn't commenting regularly,  i loved reading all comments, as the atmosphere ijthis forum was really good, it encouraged me to be active in this forum, coz before that i always used to be a silent member. But parichay forum encouraged me to be active. Thanks to cvs, after few months we all started to feel dejected, sometimes i was frustrated seeing comments on KN, as I'm a fan of sammy and KN. But i never ever bashed anyone, i just stayed away from posting. Hopefully , we'll try our our best to bring back the same atmosphere that used to be here, on our forum, ill also be active after my exams( means tomorrow). I really hope to have an United Forum 

i second ur thots Rosh...
@blue- same here😊
so lets all join hands to make this forum UNITED
GuardianDevil thumbnail

it all depends on our will power..
n ya Prayers are d greatest strenght...Ask the Almighty to help u not to get angry n all...dats wat i doπŸ˜‰

I have will power for all things bt for my anger i have nthing... πŸ˜† Bt still i will stop myself now...πŸ‘πŸΌ
-Rojaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

i second ur thots Rosh...

@blue- same here😊
so lets all join hands to make this forum UNITED

@ blue yes , lets do it, πŸ‘πŸΌm ake our forum united and active , I'm with uπŸ˜ƒ
GuardianDevil thumbnail
Phine! I also join u guys to make our forum united again...πŸ‘πŸΌ No barriersπŸ€—
awesumsonia thumbnail

I have will power for all things bt for my anger i have nthing... πŸ˜† Bt still i will stop myself now...πŸ‘πŸΌ

u need to πŸ˜‰