Amrit Manthan

Feeling bad for Dimple...

nb.neha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
As per the Telly Chakkar article Dimple's exit was channel's decision and not part of the original story. Some how feeling bad for Dimple. She looks like an angel. so petite, sweet and beautiful. And acts well too. 
I feel sad for actors who put in so much effort but are shown the gate due to stupid "TRP Game" Cvs, PH and channels think twists like killing the main character will get the TRP but this is all temporary. 
why did they even gave her the role if they had to replace it. πŸ˜­ 

same happened with the character Vansh (uttaran). his entry took the trps to all time high. his pairing with Iccha was so well received by the audience. their chemistry was so natural and beautiful. but the cvs could not take it...they killed vansh.

same happened with our Dimple πŸ˜­

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

akshaaya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am  simply  in  mental  shock.
For  TRP  game ,  the  whole  episodes  which  they   have   telecasted  by  PH  and promos   the  channel  promoted   till  now  should  be  blamed  but  not  a   single  Actress  playing  the  role  of  Nimrit.
Most  of  the  episodes &  promos   are  Amrit  centric   but  they  will  blame  Nimrit  for  not  touching  TVR of  1.
It  is  not  fair  to  her...
If  they  promoted  Dimple or  AgNI   for  all these  and  then  they  didn't  saw  TRP  means  I would   have  respected   their  decision  of  replacing  her...
Iam  also  loved   Vansh-Iccha   lover   in  Uttaran  but  I  quited  watching  it  when  Vansh  killed  himself.
Edited by akshaaya - 11 years ago
cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
dont these Channel guys watch their own show???😑 dont they get any idea whats working and whats not. They feel that the stupid negativity of Amrit works and the sweet loveliness of Dimple as Nimrit is not workingπŸ˜²πŸ˜•...

Dimple has worked so hard for her role ... and it shows on the screen, the beautiful chemistry that AgNi share...

how can a channel be so insensitive... I wudnt want to watch this serial without Dimple in it ... the channel guys can go jump for their trps😑😑🀒
Ya this is very heartbreaking. Cvs are blind as they are not able to see that    rating increases just because of agni. And no dimple no nimrit no agni so no trp.
nb.neha thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: akshaaya

I am  simple  in  mental  shock.
For  TRP  game ,  the  whole  episodes  which  they   have   telecasted  by  PH  and promos   the  channel  promoted   till  now  should  be  blamed  but  not  a   single  Actress  playing  the  role  of  Nimrit.
Most  of  the  episodes &  promos   are  Amrit  centric   but  they  will  blame  Nimrit  for  not  touching  TVR of  1.
It  is  not  fair  to  her...
If  they  promoted  Dimple or  AgNI   for  all these  and  then  they  didn't  saw  TRP  means  I would  definetly  support  their  decision  of  replacing  her...
Iam  also  loved   Vansh-Iccha   lover   in  Uttaran  but  I  quited  watching  it  when  Vansh  killed  himself.

totally agree with you. story is the same yaar. nimrit will come back but not our Dimple. n the moron cvs think the accident n fake death wil take the trps up πŸ˜‘??  why could not they get Dimple back yaar?? maar ke wapis ana is normal in any show so why not in AM?? πŸ˜­

they have forgotten that nimrit n agam's marriage gave a boost to the trps...
I agree. Even I feel very bad for the girl. She doesn't sound too pleased about this and she can't be blamed for it either. I think she was simply perfect for the role. Her looks, her mannerisms and style of speaking went very well with the character of Nimrit.

And you gave a perfect example with Uttaran. Indeed Vansh was appreciated but the cvs were hellbent on butchering his character and then killed him off for no solid reason! I do feel for actors because they put their heart and soul into a role and make that character their own. But production houses can be very cruel and at times mistreat these actors and take them for granted.

I think the same case is with Dimple. I completely support her and think the PH are in the wrong. When she's doing full justice to her character- then why do this to her?
Edited by RafAholic - 11 years ago
nb.neha thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: RafAholic

I agree. Even I feel very bad for the girl. She doesn't sound too pleased about this and she can't be blamed for it either. I think she was simply perfect for the role. Her looks, her mannerisms and style of speaking went very well with the character of Nimrit.

And you gave a perfect example with Uttaran. Indeed Vansh was appreciated by the cvs were hellbent on butchering his character and then killed him off for no solid reason! I do feel for actors because they put their heart and soul into a role and make that character their own. But production houses can be very cruel and at times mistreat these actors and take them for granted.

I think the same case is with Dimple. I completely support her and think the PH are in the wrong. When she's doing full justice to her character- then why do this to her?

so true... Dimple suited the role so well. she got into the skin of the character. cvs are heartless so are PH n channel people. 
she is indeed giving her best in each scene. her acting is controlled, sweet and she looks just perfect as nimrit as well as agam's wife.
i still feel bad for vansh ( rohit ). cvs butchered such a great character and actor as well. πŸ˜­ 
pesi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i am only watching for this AgNi ..

though i like ankitha as i am watching her since BHPH ... still i am upset that nimrit is not dimple any more ...😭

i vl quit this show if no dimple ... not gonna watch it ...
CrazyForAshish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
don't know whatz wrong with Channel..