Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year
Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year

India-Forums

Im too excited! i cant wait!!

JiaaRee Senior Member
JiaaRee
JiaaRee

Posted: 28 June 2012 at 11:04am | IP Logged
I cant wait for Yuvreen romance to finallly start!!!Big smileBig smileBig smile i cant wait 3 days!!!ConfusedConfused i was excited the whole week i was soo excited!! LOLLOL Yuvreen are soo cute !!! HeartHeartHeart i cant wait till monday!! i just cant im tooo excitedd!!! lol!!!HeartHeart after watching some old yuvreen scenes today im sitting staring at my laptop and smiling like an idoit!! ROFLlol they are soo cute Heart

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Pyariiivampyrgirlrichalizzie1765pia.rahaZaYaHolic

lizzie1765 IF-Dazzler
lizzie1765
lizzie1765

Posted: 28 June 2012 at 11:10am | IP Logged
i know yuvreen are the cutestHeartDay Dreaming !!!!!!!!!!!! i cant wait for the play to startDancing . lot of yuvreen romantic scenesBlushing coming upEmbarrassedEmbarrassedDay Dreaming !!!!!!!! we should thank LOLgyanesh ,Clap sunlight and aneeshClap for making yuvreenEmbarrassedEmbarrassed romeo n juliet Embarrassed
did u see riya 's face ROFLROFLwhen sunlight LOLmade aneesh the head of the playROFLROFLROFL woh dekne layak tha ROFLROFL
ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PyariiiJiaaReeZaYaHolic

.Comics_Music. IF-Rockerz
.Comics_Music.
.Comics_Music.

Posted: 28 June 2012 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Sahi mein yaar...a smile comes on my face every time I see them.……they r sooo adorable...can't wait for the play!!!

PyariiiJiaaReeZaYaHolic

Saimaa.H Goldie
Saimaa.H
Saimaa.H

Posted: 28 June 2012 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Yes yuvreen love story is in da dumps ryt now..ds romeo juliet track wil giv it da much needed impetus...hopefully v'l hv a lot of 'damsel in distress' nd 'look look hawa hawa' scenes in da coming week;)if u know wot i mean..hehe

PyariiiJiaaReeZaYaHolic

JiaaRee Senior Member
JiaaRee
JiaaRee

Posted: 28 June 2012 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
I know I love their Look look hawa hawa! HeartlolLOL they are soo cuteHeart and Rhea in ur face!! hahahaLOLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anikz003lizzie1765

isnat IF-Dazzler
isnat
isnat

Posted: 28 June 2012 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
hehe I can completely understand ur situation as I am also veryyy excited...Finaallly!!! YuvReen romance to start..hopefully :)

Pyariiilizzie1765

vampyrgirlricha Goldie
vampyrgirlricha
vampyrgirlricha

Posted: 29 June 2012 at 1:29am | IP Logged
i know the feeling..its jst like i get to see all of the upcoming episodes in one go...
oh yaar i jst really waana see the romance between yuvreen...how yuvi will help Suvi for juliet role...oh gosh even i can't wait

Pyariiilizzie1765

JiaaRee Senior Member
JiaaRee
JiaaRee

Posted: 29 June 2012 at 9:39am | IP Logged
i knoww!! Yuvi and Suvi dancing on romantic songss!!Heart ahhh! i cant waitt!LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vampyrgirlricha

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index