Phir Subah Hogi

Hating all the tensions...Raaj of Reva Manjil???

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

stephhh

IF-Rockerz

stephhh

Posted: 28 June 2012 at 10:34am | IP Logged
We Sugvians were so happy just two days ago with the sugvi's rain romance scene Heart and then Vikram firmly promising Suggy and her mom in front of his family tht he will indeed marry her.Thumbs Up We were overjoyed to see our sugvi getting forever. Dancing But thanks to the CVs, SBS new segment, latest promo...this forum is now filled with tension ShockedOuchof whether Vikky is indeed turning negative, will he betray Suggy, did he killed his wife?? what is he hiding from everyone esp Suggy?? DeadConfusedConfused

OH MAN...GRRR...I am hating all these tensions...WHY WHYYY???DisapproveThumbs DownAngry I hate the CVS...can't they think in simple way?? Due to increasing trps they r making this lovely, romantic simple drama into mysterious horror show.AngryDead

In SBS segment Suggy is doing Rai in presence of Vikky. The man who spoke in favor of Sug infront of outsiders, fought against his family...what cud possible b the reason for him to let his love do Rai dance infront of other thakurs n him being silent observer???ConfusedShockedSleepy How cud he let  it be?? what cud possibly be the reason??? *tearing my hairs*
 I dnt know what is the secret of tht reva manjil. Who or what is inside those locked room tht he kept checking alone!! Is it the dead body of his beautifulll wife Deador his wife is mad or insane so kept locked over there.Ouch If so then y did he lied about her to Suggy?? Mayb he didn't want to lose Suggy so had to lie or else she wud run away for ever n wud never loved or trusted him. Mayb when he is convinced tht suggy is his then he will tell her the truth.

So many questions coming in mind but the answers will b met by watching the show. (so do watch PSH, Mon-Fri- 9.30pmTongueTongue huh...enough of advertisingSleepySleepy)
I am hating the CVs for making all simple things complicated for Sugvi n us. All this now is contrary of how Vik character being shown for 52 episodes. ShockedPinch

The show will sure see some drastic changes in theme from light to heavy mood if promo, SBS come true. However like many other promos; esp sugvi in tree n viky helping her get down, then sugvi in temple...none of these promos were shown in actual show. So I hope to build the excitement, suspense, attract new viewers, they showed such promo (latest of reva manjil) but in real nothing of such heavy weighted scenes will be seen.LOLLOLLOL

whatever if thinking the SBS, I am happy tht Adi-Amrita is engaged and getting married.ClapClapClap And what ever happens Sugni Vikram should b together n clearing all the dark clouds/night Sugni will see day light with Vikram.

PLEASE CVS DON'T TURN VIKRAM NEGATIVE AND KEEP SUGNI VIKRAM TOGETHER.

We love SugVi...Sugvi foreverHeartStar
Star
---------------------

ps sorry if my post hurt anyone...plzzz dnt take any offense...its completely my own thoughts.

Edited by stephhh - 28 June 2012 at 10:43am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

figuerewiddykim93cupdNu_AducrazzykuriPrincess3101Sabina_AnsarinamitagloryzPutijaChalhovSandy66romancefantulipdaisy-rupa-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Hating all the tensions...Raaj of Reva Manjil???" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

cupd

cupd

Posted: 28 June 2012 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
I  hope that is just the promo and Sugni is not dancing.D'oh 
Sugni is innocent she has to be protected... so that she does not get heart and i hope Vikram will protect her at all cost.Smile

Edited by cupd - 28 June 2012 at 8:16pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

widdynamitagloryzromancefan

namitagloryz

namitagloryz

Posted: 28 June 2012 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
Sugvi together for always, please cvs

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

widdyromancefan

tulipdaisy

IF-Rockerz

tulipdaisy

Posted: 28 June 2012 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
Stephh I agree with you.
The Cvs are building the tension but I guess its good otherwise if its like any other daily soap with same saas bahu or taunting or schemings means it becomes repetitive. Its always good to see a mystery or suspense in a show which makes it different from others.

I think we will get answers to most of our questions in the next 2-3 episodes & I really hope there is a strong reason fro Sugni doing Rai dance & vikram allowing her to do. Maybe Sugni danced for Amrita's sake its not that she is up for sale and and Thakur will be doing her SarDhakai and as Gulki told in SBS Rai karna buri nahi hain so maybe it was just her performance to celebrate the engagement.
But I hope vikram takes his jiji to task if its any of her schemes.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

widdycupdnainakkkromancefan

-rupa-

IF-Rockerz

-rupa-

Posted: 29 June 2012 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Though reva manzil looks like horror show ..Ouchi can take this if they show wife is divorced or not alive ...but vikram wife come back then there is no chance for suivi...i guess this show is all about sugini to fight for her right but then i like to see sugivi together ..& some struggles are fine ...but sperating them ..it is something i am not expecting
i agree with each every line u have written

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

romancefan

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.