The Pearls of Vikram - Vikram's Dialogue AT #1

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-Srushti-

Viewbie

-Srushti-

Posted: 28 June 2012 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Mein aa gaiTongue
And so I noticed that each episode he speaks something which makes SO much of sense!!!
Every episode has some pearls from Vikram...and I think they are an indication of the Future too...

Now I know I am a bit late in starting it...But der aaye toh durust bhi aaye naTongue
So Guys jump in and contribute...everyday ...daily update this thread...And also do try to put in the dialogues you have adored in the past episodes also...

If possible do put the episode telecast date so that people who read and wanna see the episode can go back and watchEmbarrassed

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

anitat53p00rnaPutijaChalhov-Swetha-romancefancroziaxxVinnie79Choco_CosmosDaydreamingMR21-tellyaddict-manzilmukulpyar-ishk

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Pearls of Vikram - Vikram's Dialogue AT #1" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Srushti-

Viewbie

-Srushti-

Posted: 28 June 2012 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Reserved!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

-Srushti-

Viewbie

-Srushti-

Posted: 28 June 2012 at 8:14pm | IP Logged
I know it will not be in sequence but on 27th June he did say something like this to Adi...'That try to fall in love..have faith in it...chot bhi lagegi aur hasin bhi aayegi' 
That was such a teenager concept...but coming from him...that made a lot of sense..how he must be laughing at himself for finally falling in love with a chit of a girl who actually made no sense to him..but still he was there...standing with her against the world!!!!

Then again on 28th june when Lady Gaga told him that he was surprised that he was ignoring his guests for a bedni...he retorted that he was suprised too that there are such big guests and her attention was on the whereabouts of his attentionLOL

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

p00rnawiddycupdPutijaChalhov-Swetha-lidvinromancefancroziaxxVinnie79Choco_CosmosMR21Shell16manzilmukulpyar-ishk

romancefan

Goldie

romancefan

Posted: 29 June 2012 at 10:28am | IP Logged
In the May 25 episode(i think) Vik tried to help Sugni by giving her some money to buy food. He told her,"The panchayat was not about Thakurs and bednis, but it was about justice and injustice. And I just wanted to do my part to support justice." Clap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Srushti-Vinnie79MR21Shell16

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 29 June 2012 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
My The Most Awaited thread...
daily after watching the each epi I left admiring Vikram's dialogues...how Apt/Spontaneous/Powerful those dialogues are...
My most fav one is when some person was insulting Sugni and Vik after their meeting in school...he went to him looked directly in his eyes and said:

1. Humari dosti ke to tum kaabil  nahi ho aur humari dushmani ka bojh tum utha nahi paoge.
You are not worthy of my freindship and you cant bear load of my enmity.

I'll recollect some of my fav ones from previous episode pretty soon...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

cupdPutijaChalhovromancefan-Srushti-Vinnie79MR21Shell16

PutijaChalhov

Coolbie

PutijaChalhov

Posted: 29 June 2012 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
I like his dialogue to Gulabiya saying this is the Vachan of a thakur and even God Bhrama hesitates and waits befoe writing anything in his fate 27th May

Edited by chalhov - 29 June 2012 at 9:29pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

cupdromancefan-Srushti-Vinnie79MR21-tellyaddict-

Vinnie79

IF-Dazzler

Vinnie79

Posted: 29 June 2012 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
I'll be back  I  have to re watch  them to get some of the aawesome dialogues...

But  one of his dialouges that stand in my mind was at the panchayat and  one of the thakurs said that  they were being insulted by Sugni's dancing  And TVS said  some thing to the effect:
" don't let your honer be such a shallow thing , that  even a persons sneeze becomes an insult to you"  it was so funny , yet he said it  matter of factly  lol

PutijaChalhovromancefanMR21-tellyaddict-

-Srushti-

Viewbie

-Srushti-

Posted: 02 July 2012 at 10:19am | IP Logged
2nd July...

A laden with pearls episode... Kya dialogues hai!!!

'Hum apne Paap mein khush hai' ...haha...he owns his paap so better than people boast about their 'Punya' He took the cake with his public annoucement ...
'Aur aap aapni mucchon ko taav denewale thakur, agar aap mein dum haii toh humein rokne ki koshish zarur kariyega' ..haha that was such a statement coming from a bin mucchi wala thakur...

LOL ...'Aapne kabhie humein Aakhri se JUST pehle wala faisla lete hue dekha hai'ROFL

Apne parayo mein farak..so true...you have to justify yourselves to others...your own people dont need that..

and the dialogue he said while looking at his mother's ring...he was feeling so lonely Cry ' Koi toh hoga jiski sehmati mere saath hogi'

PutijaChalhovcroziaxxromancefanMR21

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.