Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

anamika143..

IF-Dazzler

anamika143..

Posted: 28 June 2012 at 10:11am | IP Logged
i fail to understand yuvi sumtymss
on one hand during freshers nyt he was not behaving good wid rhea
i remember the dialogue,"zarurat se kaam wazan n zarurat se zyaada dimaag"...

he knws that rhea always tries to seduce him!!!!
then also, he makes her his GS, agrees to becum romeo in the play she is juliet  n hangs around wid her!!!!!!!!

why????
he surely doesnt lyk her...then y this!!!!

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

medhahpsakshleenkaurneha.roxJiaaReeAnikz003soumyakveera-luvpinkgalvampyrgirlrichalizzie1765isnatForeverForUZaYaHolic..DamonCrazy..-Hudi-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "i fail to understand yuvi sumtymss" in Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Anonymous--

IF-Dazzler

Anonymous--

Posted: 28 June 2012 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Ya i know even i find that very odd ...n he always goes against suvreen wh rhea says anything ...that irritates me a lot sometimes. Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JiaaReeZaYaHolic..DamonCrazy..

.Comics_Music.

IF-Rockerz

.Comics_Music.

Posted: 28 June 2012 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Seriously it confused me like hell...this week he was being very friendly with rhea...!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ZaYaHolic..DamonCrazy..

isnat

IF-Dazzler

isnat

Posted: 28 June 2012 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
I am also confused about it...:/

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..DamonCrazy..

vampyrgirlricha

Goldie

vampyrgirlricha

Posted: 29 June 2012 at 1:31am | IP Logged
no matter rhea shows herself again after many episodes...yuvi's behaviour is still confusing...
i think maybe he knows her;s n abhimanyu's popularity thats why he's making her GS

neha.rox

Groupbie

neha.rox

Posted: 29 June 2012 at 3:32am | IP Logged
yaa ...ur perfectly correct...i agree even i fail to understand him...!!
dont just get it what he does...kabhi rhea ko sunataa hai toh kabhi uske saath hi perform karne k liye ready ho jaata hai..!!!Confused

survi035

Goldie

survi035

Posted: 29 June 2012 at 7:51am | IP Logged
He and Riah have known eachother since first year. He does not hate her but he sees through her..meaning he is not interested her in that way and also knows her very well, he classifies her as a typical girl and does not see anything special in her. Because he never pays her any attention, Riah has always been drawn towards Yuvi despite having a bf. She is not crazy over Yuvi but she is fascinated by him and wants to teach him a lesson (simply because he does not pay her any attention).

Yuvi has her on board as a CS because Riah is popular and her popularity can win him the president's position at the College. He is willing to do the play along side her for the same reasons.

So he does not hate her but he also isnt that fond of her. He is with her because she is a part of his team.  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ForeverForU

ForeverForU

IF-Rockerz

ForeverForU

Posted: 29 June 2012 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by survi035

He and Riah have known eachother since first year. He does not hate her but he sees through her..meaning he is not interested her in that way and also knows her very well, he classifies her as a typical girl and does not see anything special in her. Because he never pays her any attention, Riah has always been drawn towards Yuvi despite having a bf. She is not crazy over Yuvi but she is fascinated by him and wants to teach him a lesson (simply because he does not pay her any attention).

Yuvi has her on board as a CS because Riah is popular and her popularity can win him the president's position at the College. He is willing to do the play along side her for the same reasons.

So he does not hate her but he also isnt that fond of her. He is with her because she is a part of his team.  
this could be the closest possibility...bt I just dont like the idea of rhea influencing Yuvi in any way...Angry

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.