Sawaare Sabke Sapne  Preeto

India-Forums

Asiah last part updated (Page 11)

LoveSana Goldie
LoveSana
LoveSana

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
It was morning...
For the first time had Rajbeer spent an entire night with Preeto in the same room same bed. He sat up and looked at Preeto who cuddled against him. He gently caressed her hair. Then his eyes fell on her lips and remembered their make out session last night. He rubbed his hand on his lip and saw her lip gloss was still on him. He smiled and then out the window he saw a plane fly across the sky. He sighed and then took paper and a pen and started writing. After writing he went and got changed. He went back to her room and saw that she was still sleeping. He placed a feathery kiss on her delicate lips and then placed the note on her side and then he left with his bags. After going out he called his di but it went in the voicemail- hello di remember Preeto. Yeah uska divorce ho chuka hai but mujhe nahi lagta ke mujhe itni jaldi apna move karna chahiye. Mein use apke Melbourne wale guesthouse mein choudke ja raha hon she has no place else. Bye di...

He hung up and got a taxi to the airport. Preeto slightly opened her eyes and then closed them again because of the sunlight. Just then she remembered last night and then blushed. Then she stretched her arms and then felt a paper and then she opened her eyes and read the letter. The letter was from Rajbeer.

"Preeto first of all kaal raat issa kuch galat nahi hua and i swear to god meine tumhara advantage nahi liya. Weyse ab meri holidays khatam ho rahi hain. I have to go back. Mujhe wapas Asiah mein apni duties resume karni padegi. Patta nahi ke tum mere baare mein kya sochti ho shayad meri baat ka yakein karogi ya nahi lekin tumhari izzat mujhe itni pyaari hai jitni tumhe kud nahi hogi. Meine issa kuch nahi kiya jiski waja se tumpe koi daag lagay. Last night I just kissed you... mujhe yeh nahi karna chahiye tum apne hoos mein bhi nahi thi. Im sorry. Lekin agar meine tumse koi saach bola hai aur uss sach ko shabit karne ke liye mein apni jaan tak dey sakta hon. Woh sach yeh hai ke... that I love you... patta nahi kitni baar tumse yeh masak mein kaha hai lekin yahi saach hai. Tumhari shaadi ke pehle mein tumse pyaar karta tha, shaadi toutne ke baad bhi karta hon aur maarne ke baad bhi karonga. Patta nahi mein kud ko tumhare samhe kyun nahi la paya lekin sach yeh hai ke mein tumhe hurt nahi karna chahata tha. I know tumhara divorce abhi abhi hua hai. Iss dimag ko toh samhaja diya lekin yeh dil maanta hi nahi hai. Anyways meine tumhe un tears se bacha liya hai. I think you're very capable of doing anything now. Ab tumhari marzi ke tum Melbourne mein rehna chahati ho ya iss duniya mein kahi aur its up to you. Bye... yeh duniya choti hai fir tumse milonga and i hope ke ek successs doctor Preeto se milonga. "

The music start...
A tear rolls down her cheek... Jaane safer mein aisa kya huwa hai...
She recalls how they met for the first time... mere hai kadam aur tera raasta hai..
Then how he left... dard judhaii ka is dil mein bhar ke dhunde geh tujhko raho? mein phir se
tere bin sunaa sunaa laage jaag mujhe suna suna laage tujhko dundhe gi ankein naa ja zindagii mein ahkee

She wipes her tears and then she gets the phone and calls someone. Preeto- hello airport... when is the next flight to India Dehradun
Reply was - not directly but we do have a flight after fifteen minutes to Delhi and then there is a flight there right after ten minutes to Dehradun.
Preeto- okay thank you
She then makes another call, to Aqeelah- hello di
Aqeelah- Manu tum kaha se baat kar rahi ho Vishal se baat hue toh usse kaha ke tumne usse divorce diya hai. Tujhe patta hai hum sab kitna worried hain.
Preeto- im sorry di hum wapas India a rahe hai aaj di hume Asiah firse join karna hai.
Aqeelah- thats great
Preeto- di i love him
Aqeelah- kisse
Preeto- Rajbeer i love him di...
Aqeelah- hume toh pehle patta tha ke Rajbeer aur tumhare bech kuch hai.
Preeto- di humari flight
Aqeelah- o yes come back and tomorrow you can resume your duties
Preeto- thanks bye
Aqeelah- bye
Preeto hung up and then she put her other dress in her bag. She only had two dresses one she was wearing. She then grabbed her blue denim jacket and rushes. She yelled- TAXI
A taxi stopped in front of her and she got in and said- airport fast
The taxi driver rushed there.

A basketball court about 10 pm, India...
Rajbeer was shooting hoops and kept on missing because he was distracted. Constantly images of Preeto would show up in his mind. He now he shot the ball so hard that it didnt even go in and then hit the backboard and then went behind Rajbeer. He turned around to get the ball but he saw a girl standing there. She had the basketball in her hand in front of her face. Rajbeer- im sorry please can i have the ball
The girl shook her head and a no- NO
Rajbeer- excuse me
The girl threw the ball back a Rajbeer's face. Rajbeer- hey
He saw gonna say something but he stopped. The girl was obviously Preeto. Rajbeer- Preeto
The next thing he knew was that he got slapped. She held on to his collar- tum apne ap ko samhaj te kya ho. Tumhe patta hai hum pe kya biti thi jab humne tumhe nahi dhoonda subha aur fir woh letter.
Rajbeer- im sorry
Preeto- shut up. Tum samhe ake nahi keh sakte hai. Tumhe kya laga ke hum tumhe thapad maarengay.
Rajbeer- thapad toh maara
Preeto- letter mein lekh ke diya samhe ake kehte na I love you toh thapad nahi padta
Rajbeer- i love you
Preeto hugged him. He surrounded his arms around her waist and she surrounded her arms around his neck. Rajbeer- i love you...
He was waiting for her to say I love you too. Rajbeer- yes or no
Preeto- yes... i love you too. Hum tumse bhaut pyaar karte hain.
Rajbeer- mein bhi
They started breaking apart a little and then just kissed each others lips...

1 year later...

Preeto was wearing a white shirt that was way too big for her and was obviously Rajbeer. She was searching the living room for him but couldnt find and then two pair of hands started walking around her waist from the back side. She knew it was Rajbeer. She turned and around and then sneezed. Rajbeer- bless you
Preeto- i hate you... hum tumhe itni der se dhoond rahe hai aur tum hoke milte hi nahi
Rajbeer- im sorry let me back it up to you
Preeto blushed. Rajbeer bent a little and kissed her lips lightly. Rajbeer- im sorry
Preeto crossed her arms in front of her- no hum tumse juzza hain.
Rajbeer- really
Preeto nodded. The next thing she knew was that Rajbeer had lifted her from the waist and her legs were wrapped around his waist and her arms around his neck. Preeto- Rajbeer
Rajbeer started walking up the stairs towards the bedroom. Rajbeer- hmmm
Preeto- hume niche utaro nah
Rajbeer- tumhe niche utaronga toh tum bhaajaogi aur fir hume tumhare piche bhaaj na padega
Preeto smiled. Rajbeer- can i have a kiss
Preeto - hum bimaar hain infection ho sakta hai.
If that she sneezed again. Rajbeer- bless you and i dont care
He went in for a kiss and she responded.

Bedroom...
Preeto was on the bed and Rajbeer was on top of her and was kissing her lips. He went down to her neck and kissed her there too. Then he went up again and the put his forehead on hers. She was about to sneeze and Rajbeer faked a sneezed with her and then they started laughing. She brought her face up and kissed his lips and then hugged him.

Go to top