Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sukhi... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Thank u so much for the lovely update...
LeadNitrate thumbnail
Originally posted by: narangi_77

I don't think I'll tire of this...πŸ˜†

and your vollcom Wurst (sp?) , btw, could u translate that?

Neither would I. CVs should actually be flattered πŸ˜†, this is the highest respect they can get for us and for all the wrong reasons.πŸ˜†

VOllcom: completely but used in a disappointed/ sarcastic/ condescending way

Wurst: means sausage in proper german, Locally used with anger  as meaningless bumbling/ rambling.

bottomline: pura Bakwas but with a foreign touch
whatthewhat thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tannipartner

Neither would I. CVs should actually be flattered πŸ˜†, this is the highest respect they can get for us and for all the wrong reasons.πŸ˜†

Wurst: means sausage in proper german, Locally used with anger  as meaningless bumbling/ rambling.

Yeah thats what I thought wurst meant! 

So, total sausage! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
LeadNitrate thumbnail
Originally posted by: narangi_77

Yeah thats what I thought wurst meant! 

So, total sausage! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

yeah total sausage

also now that nandi jee is back i am rilli wondering why did they bother cast a guy as nandi. They should have made nandi female, Nandini maybeπŸ˜†. Somethings never change. the guys playing gana etc act more manly than nandi and his constant prabhu get married. Someone marry him to jaya or Vijaya.

Its bad ishita panchal opted out. HAd she been Vijaya, atleast they would have some meaningful scenes.
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Thanks for the update Shruti😊
A comparitively better epi. Indra getting cursed was perfect, he sends Apsaras & others to keep his Indrasana safe, now Tarakasur can take over the Swarga.
Thosteardrops forming the mini Shivling in Amarnath cave, was significant, as Amarnath Yatra has started. Thiis pc of creativity was good.
Naradji as Parvati's guru, is in Puranas. He gives "Om Namaha Shivay" mantra to Parvati. It will be interesting to see him explaining something more about Tapasya.
Parvati looks more determined nowπŸ‘πŸΌ Crying is over now time for strong action.😊
ramki1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Shruti for lovely update...It seems to be more tough task for ma Parvathi...any how Naradji have taken the responsibility so no worries...
ramki1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: coolfizzy

Just 1phrase...

"HISTORY REPEATS ITSELF!"
Althoygh dis time it wud surely change...

Ya I think definitely they will show different...It seems more interesting episodes are coming...
foram. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Watching mahadev repeat telecst.its kind a weird parvati calling rati behen..
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Actually, the Parvati-Rati interaction never took place, and was totally unneeded.  They could have shown Rati gone to Devalok and confront Indra.  Other than Parvati's fictitious presence in that scene, the scene was good - Rati taking her swing @ Indra, and then Vishnu coming and pacifying her that she'd get Kama back as Pradhyumna.  Until then, she can go for 3 yugas w/o any erotic experience.

So Vishnu's realized that their attempt to manipulate Mahadev's environment backfired, and they'd have to let it take its time?  Good.  Tragic that it cost Kama in the process.  Another thing that struck me - Mahadev should have switched sides and announced that he was supporting Tarakasura 😈  Now, that would have shown them!  Or Rati could have cursed Indra to be slain by Tarakasura. 😈

These flashbacks of Sati - I predicted it that they'll pull it out for TRP stunts.  They are showing Parvati as omniscient, which she was not at this stage.  Just makes no sense whatsoever.  It's only after Narada got her to start her tapasya that she started that process.

When Parvati's tears fell on the stone, rather than being a linga, I was half expecting asuras to emerge out of that, but it became a linga.  Probably helps that all this was happening in the Himalayas, where the temperature is low enough to support that.

One thing I'm wondering - if Parvati has promised Mena this, then when Narada talks her into going into 3000 years of tapasya, how exactly will she talk Mena into supporting that?
Pooja_219 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Shruti for the upate.😊