SwaRon - Pehla Fight, Pehla Sorry

ABBY92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
I'm amazed and actually have tears in my eyes when I think of the journey that SwaRon have gone through...From the moment we fell in love with SwaRon, our life's official tune has been Pehla Nasha...From Pehla Nasha, we've finally evolved to Pehla Fight and Pehla Sorry today !!! Though we have waited a long time and had to go through many heart breaks, it was worth it to see SwaRon being so sweet and adorable with each other !!! Okay, enough of all the Senti stuff...Today's epi was a fun one and I want to maintain that in my post !!!

Swayam's apology was the sweetest thing ever...As usual, he just has a way with words...Even today, he said the simplest, most dumbest thing but it still touched our hearts and made us all say AWWWHHH in chorus !!! The way he got angry yet again when he finds out about Tanni being the new AGS and Sharon explaining herself was adorable...Poor girl again starts justifying herself but Thank God, Swayam was normal today !!!

I loved the fact that he said Yes, I'm mad but you have no need to justify yourself to me...You're Sharon Rai Prakash...You never have to change your personality for me !!! Now, that's true love !!! Accepting the person you love as they are...Loving all of them, even their flaws and always stating the fact that they're perfect in your eyes no matter what !!!

On the other hand, Sharon is such a cute GF...I loved the way she felt guilty and started justifying herself to Swayam yet again and later on, she actually had tears in her eyes when Swayam was apologising to her...Though it was the simplest words, she understood the feelings that he was trying to convey and just when she wanted to tell him to stop apologising, the gang disrupts the OWH - SO - PERFECT MOMENT !!!

More than just SwaRon, I've got to appreciate ShaReYam as a whole today !!! From the starting when Swayam calls up Rey and Rey makes up an excuse to leave Sharon's house so that Swayam can come and apologise to when both Sharon and Swayam tell Rey to remember that the other doesn't know that he knows about their relationship and he smiles as he agrees to both of them !!! GOD, I'm totally obsessed with ShaReYam now days !!!

The best part was when Rey teased them by not wanting to leave the room !!! Totally, an LOL moment !!! Later on, when the whole gang enters as Swayam was about to say PYAAARR...I loved the way Rey continued from there by saying AAAHHH and entered to help SwaRon wiggle their way out of this mess !!!

And these are the scenes where you actually see their bond...When Rey says that they should announce the big news to everyone, Sharon actually tugs at the back of his shirt thinking that he's talking about her and Swayam and that was really cute...My favourite part was when everyone kept coming up to Swayam saying Chakkar Kya Hei and Swayam is slowly walking backwards...I loved the way Rey comes in front of Swayam and forces the gang to go backwards !!!

Later on, when Vishaka accuses the three of them of meeting secretly so that they can decide how to give more importance to Tanni, I got so mad man...I'm so possessive over ShaReYam now days and I really can't take anything happening to them, together or individually !!! But no matter what, as long as ShaReYam are together, I have no worries cause these three can face anything and come out victorious as long as they have each other !!!

Back to SwaRon, It was a really cute SwaRon moment today as they finally put an end to their first official fight after getting into a relationship and Swayam's line of Pehla Fight, Pehla Sorry really hit close to my heart...SwaRon are finally having their firsts in their relationship...It has finally started moving beyond Pehla Nasha and we're so happy to see that !!! Now, We fans can't wait to see all the other Pehlas that await SwaRon in the future !!! 

Edited by ABBY92 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AmRiTa_S thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful Post Abi..I love your posts bcz they make so much sense and is not one of eepy post. πŸ˜Š

I was expecting probably they will stretch the whole thing but thankfully they did not. ShaReYam is a treat to watch...they rock and TanHa in one frame are uber cute together as SwaRon. 

Swayam landed at Sharon's place in cycle...puraana majnu yaad aa gaya. I loved when Sharon was stopping Rey from leaving but he wanted to leave since Swayam said "Nikal wahan se" mujhe meri laila se milna hai akele akele. The cute tiff between Sharon n Swayam in front of Rey bcz they wanted to hide there relationship in front of Rey was adorable. Also, i loved how Sharon was the one who wanted Rey to leave...love how Rey excused himself and pretended tht he knows nothing...and when he said u guys continue LOOK LOOK. πŸ˜†

Loved how Sharon was feeling guilty and giving justification to Swayam...she was about to cry...Sneha Kapoor has such beautiful eyes and happy tears in her eyes were awww. Swayam finally apologized and the way he did was damn cute but yaar gang ki entry ka time kitna galat tha..he was about to say pyaar and aa gaye sab ke sab. Love how Sharon wanted to Stop Rey bcz she thought he was about dere secret to the gang. πŸ˜‰

I so wanted to see a SwaRon hug but that did not happen...i hope we get to see SwaRon hugging each other soon. Thoroughly, enjoyed ShaReYam scene and SwaRon were uber cute along with Rey.

P.S Sneha and Shantanu look adorable together and KAS, Sneha and Shantanu make ShaReYam Adorable..love dese three a lot especially when they are together. πŸ˜Š
Edited by AmritaluvSwaRon - 11 years ago
-Sakina- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
They were indeed SUPERCUTE today.:D

From the very onset...when Swayam comes to sharon's house..grinning from ear to ear coz it was their first fight...to half-dangling out of Sharon's window...to the apology.

I LOVED how CUTELY he apologized..holding her...the tears in Sharon's eyes...the only thing she cared was whether Swayam had forgiven her or not.:)

I LOVE the way Swayam held his ears...saying that he was a gadha,but the gadha loved her very much.:)

Uber cuteness,these two.:D

Haha,the way Rey teased them by not wanting to go out of the room...with Sharon trying to tell him,indirectly,to go..and then Rey asking them to continue their "Look Look!"..:PP

SwaRon were SO adorable today.

I just wish the gang had not interrupted when Swayam was about to say "pyaar"..and Sharon was blushing herself to glory.:(
swa-ron thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i love the way u write all these
cuz u just write out all wats in our heart...πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ
MirageSwaron thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Yes, Abi, its a pleasure reading this post of yours as much as it was watching the episode...reflection of all our thoughts

Hope to c all the positive pehlas of their relationship as u said...TanHa are awsumly epic and Swayam's new haircut seems to have brought in a great deal of maturity on his face...they luk picture perfect together😳 aur phir se aagaye ye teen din tadpane ke liyeπŸ˜”   
marauder thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Really going down the memory lane; it seems humungous achievement to see SwaRon reaching this stage in their relationship. But the best part is their innocence , awesomeness and cuteness is still intact. As you said Swayam asking for Sharon's sorry was one of the cutest thing ever shown onscreen. Swayam really have way with words . And who would have thought that Sharon would be justfying her self. These two never cease to amaze me. Whwnever i think i have seen everything from them they come with another sheer brilliant performance. I am talking about Sharon but it doesn't mean i am taking anything away from Shareyam. These three are the lifeline of D3. Their chemistry and comic timing is just awesome. And i am not going to talk about precap. I first need to enjoy this epsiode to fullest.
pratik54000 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Just perfectly described everything...

just short of words today really...swaron moments and the cuteness in it...just bold over us totally...they were so cute...sharon's eyes were killing us...she was speaking so much with her eyes...and they way swayam's appology came...with sharon i too had happy tears...how can be someone so cute and sweet at the very time...

hah no words for tanha chemistry today...they were mindblowingly outstanding today...

and shareyam together are too much rocking nowdays yar...they way rey was teasing both of them...man it was so plesent to see them like that...

on the whole enjyoed the episode to the fullest...i dont want to include any negative visakha topic in this...

pratik..
lyfisbeautiful thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lovely post Abby!! Both SwaRon n TanHa were super cute today.. n i jst cant forget the look on thr faces when the gang entered.. Swayam n his toothy helpless smile and Sharon n her wide eyes..
But as u said the highlight has to be ShaReYam... these three hv superb chemistry n they rock all of thr scenes togethr!! n m so happy that rey chngd the topic i sumhw wantd swaron secret to remain a secret.. so i love rey fr dat.. all in all awesome episode.. it has been a long journey for SwaRon from pehla nasha to pehla fight and pehla sorry but we have truly savoured every moment of that journey.. It has been an awesome ride till now n i bet we still hv a long way to go.. πŸ˜Š
SharManEDKV thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
AWESOME postπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ...u have the way with words that made me go AWWWHHH on your post!!!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
Radioactive. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Couldn't agree more Abi Di. Today's episode was a Fun-tastic episode.

How cute was the whole apology scene. Swayam was so excited over their first fight and first sorry. Aww. And then when he calls up Rey and gets to know that Rey is in Sharons house, the way he goes 'Nikal wahan se', Lolz. That's was so cute.

Seriously me too, Obsessed with ShaReYam these days. They are really like a whole package. There isn't one scene of theirs that I could I point out saying 'Okay this was bad'. Really, love the power Trio. <3

And then SwaRon..!! *dreamy mode* How cute was the whole apology. Sharon just going PN justifying herself, not even stoping for a bit of air, Aww. And when Swayam said "you don't have to change for me", isn't that exactly what love is. Accepting the other person just the way they are. True Love..!! <3 Aww, Sharon had tears in her eyes when he was apologising. This girl is so sweet.! :)

And then the way whole gang popped in, accidentally interrupting their 'Sorry' session. Lolz, loved that part. Until, someone decided to spoil the fun. Vihakha really needs to cool down. But I wouldn't go there just yet and spoil my mood.

Basically, today's episode was a blast. :)