This show reminds me of...

pfalcon1949 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
two loser Zee TV shows (CB2 and RMJ) in some way. The TRPs are also not encouragaing. However, the lead pair is simply awesome specially RajniBala. Hope this one survives.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shrenu_fan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
TRP is increasing steadily,lead jodi is mind blowing,u r wright rajnibala is the heart of the story.  
HawttInBlackGK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
havent watched either so cant comment on that...i know CB2 is choti bahu but what show is RMJ 😕

as for trps m sure once the phir kyun concept comes into the pic trps will hoefully get better but we also got to realize our show is competing wit some huge fan following shows out there at the current time slot; even KTLK wasnt able to garner good trps and now it was shifted to another time slop and is getting much better trps
pfalcon1949 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Subbiha-

havent watched either so cant comment on that...i know CB2 is choti bahu but what show is RMJ 😕

as for trps m sure once the phir kyun concept comes into the pic trps will hoefully get better but we also got to realize our show is competing wit some huge fan following shows out there at the current time slot; even KTLK wasnt able to garner good trps and now it was shifted to another time slop and is getting much better trps

RMJ is Raam Milayi Jodi. The gujarati family atmosphere in our show is similar in someways to that depicted in RMJ. But basically too much negativity killed it in my opinion and same is true for CB2 as well. No one can take too much negativity but CVs don't learn.
pherish thumbnail
her there is no negativity as such in the show,only thing RMJ continue for more then year,choti bahu also works for year,.our show having phir kyoo concept track will definately fetch audience.sony creatives should do some thing to enter people once in the show any gimmick,and then show will pick up.as of now trp is in increasing state it is now 0.65  from 0.4.

keep watching and let frnds and family do watch show and enjoy   
rppdhr thumbnail

trp will definately increase as more people are getting in to this show as per my personal survey and discussion. idonot know trp measurement.

show is doing fantastic.
ramp thumbnail
AWSOME SHOW .SHOW MUST GO ON FRNDS,WHY SONY IS NOT GIVING CLERIFICATIONS OF ITS OWN CHILD AND COME OUT WITH STRONG SUPPORT.PEOPLE LIKE THIS SHOW WHEN THEY REFER NAME TO OTHER SOUNDS DIFFICULT TO TELL AND REMEMBER. 
KaSu4Life thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
i love this show...hope it doesnt go off air anytime soon