Byah Hamari Bahu Ka

This show reminds me of...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

pfalcon1949

Goldie

pfalcon1949

Posted: 28 June 2012 at 7:26am | IP Logged
two loser Zee TV shows (CB2 and RMJ) in some way. The TRPs are also not encouragaing. However, the lead pair is simply awesome specially RajniBala. Hope this one survives.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shubham201pherishrampkiranskdhokaimamita

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "This show reminds me of..." in Byah Hamari Bahu Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shrenu_fan

Groupbie

shrenu_fan

Posted: 28 June 2012 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
TRP is increasing steadily,lead jodi is mind blowing,u r wright rajnibala is the heart of the story.  

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shubham201pherishrampkiranskdhokaiPravessnehapatro

-Subbiha-

IF-Rockerz

-Subbiha-

Posted: 28 June 2012 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
havent watched either so cant comment on that...i know CB2 is choti bahu but what show is RMJ Confused

as for trps m sure once the phir kyun concept comes into the pic trps will hoefully get better but we also got to realize our show is competing wit some huge fan following shows out there at the current time slot; even KTLK wasnt able to garner good trps and now it was shifted to another time slop and is getting much better trps

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shubham201pherishrampkiranskrppdhrPravesssroomanisnehapatro

pfalcon1949

Goldie

pfalcon1949

Posted: 29 June 2012 at 5:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Subbiha-

havent watched either so cant comment on that...i know CB2 is choti bahu but what show is RMJ Confused

as for trps m sure once the phir kyun concept comes into the pic trps will hoefully get better but we also got to realize our show is competing wit some huge fan following shows out there at the current time slot; even KTLK wasnt able to garner good trps and now it was shifted to another time slop and is getting much better trps

RMJ is Raam Milayi Jodi. The gujarati family atmosphere in our show is similar in someways to that depicted in RMJ. But basically too much negativity killed it in my opinion and same is true for CB2 as well. No one can take too much negativity but CVs don't learn.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rampkiranskrppdhrdhokaimamita

pherish

Groupbie

pherish

Posted: 29 June 2012 at 5:28am | IP Logged
her there is no negativity as such in the show,only thing RMJ continue for more then year,choti bahu also works for year,.our show having phir kyoo concept track will definately fetch audience.sony creatives should do some thing to enter people once in the show any gimmick,and then show will pick up.as of now trp is in increasing state it is now 0.65  from 0.4.

keep watching and let frnds and family do watch show and enjoy   

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shubham201rampkiranskrppdhrdhokaiPraves

rppdhr

Groupbie

rppdhr

Posted: 29 June 2012 at 10:50pm | IP Logged

trp will definately increase as more people are getting in to this show as per my personal survey and discussion. idonot know trp measurement.

show is doing fantastic.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rampkiranskdhokai

ramp

Groupbie

ramp

Posted: 01 July 2012 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
AWSOME SHOW .SHOW MUST GO ON FRNDS,WHY SONY IS NOT GIVING CLERIFICATIONS OF ITS OWN CHILD AND COME OUT WITH STRONG SUPPORT.PEOPLE LIKE THIS SHOW WHEN THEY REFER NAME TO OTHER SOUNDS DIFFICULT TO TELL AND REMEMBER. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kiranskdhokai

KaSu4Life

IF-Dazzler

KaSu4Life

Posted: 02 July 2012 at 12:31am | IP Logged
i love this show...hope it doesnt go off air anytime soon

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kiranskdhokai

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.