Phir Subah Hogi

PSH-SBS 28/6/-Sugni doing Rai in Vikram's presence (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

Prabhdeep

Prabhdeep

Posted: 28 June 2012 at 10:31am | IP Logged
I'm going to look for the video. 

I feel really bad for Sugni, having to do Rai again. Especially in the house of the man she loves. I bet it is being done because of his sister. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

romancefanstephhh

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "PSH-SBS 28/6/-Sugni doing Rai in Vikram's presence (Page 2)" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

stephhh

IF-Rockerz

stephhh

Posted: 28 June 2012 at 10:53am | IP Logged
mayb nxt epi they will show the rai

coz tonight's epi they showed adi-amrita engagement ceremony

stephhh

IF-Rockerz

stephhh

Posted: 28 June 2012 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by atria

Most of the scenes with Sugni and Vik in the same frame has Sugni dancing with a big ghoonghat. So it could be that Vik is not aware its Sugni. Maybe she finds out something from Gulabiya (the Reva manzil promo) and sort of as a revenge goes to dance in his haveli because she thinks he is cheating her?Ouch

todays epi she came in blue saree n doing rai in diff costume so mayb Vik didnt realized its sugni has he cnt see her face

stephhh

IF-Rockerz

stephhh

Posted: 28 June 2012 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sabina_Ansari

lets c wat cvs have in store for us...
they nvr fail to surprise us...
we can jus hope alls well bet: SugVi...
can n e one tell mr if amu dancing is offscreen or is it sumthing we will get to c onscreen too, o wud love to c tht...

yes I agree with u

no mayb amu is dancing offscreen with sugni in between of shotting break...it was cute to see them dance

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

widdySabina_Ansari

kamala2012

kamala2012

Posted: 01 July 2012 at 5:16am | IP Logged
Thanks for the written update of the episode. I didn't see it. Video is not downloading. 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.