Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

stephhh

IF-Rockerz

stephhh

Posted: 28 June 2012 at 7:13am | IP Logged
Its in Vikram's haveli where sugni is doing Rai alone with depressed face infront of all thakurs while Vikram is standing behind with head looking down as if he isn't liking whats happening but can't stop it either. "Rang de Rang de" song plays on.
Sugni in red saree, face covered with dupatta, heavy jellwery and Vik in deep maroon/brown sherwani. Both looking gorgeous.Thumbs Up  Male voice saying kya vikram singh unke tebar badal di hai?? sugni ko rokhne ki jaga uski tasver khich rahi hai??

Then offscreen scene shows where Varun is busy clicking Gulki's doing rai photo and Varun says he is making a PSH photo folder so taking this pics. Then he added only4/6 from this will b saved not all. Gulki says what?? within 4 months u only saved few pics?? gulki appreciated and says wow nice shots. ClapThen again back to onscreen where Sugni doing rai, "Aja nachle" song plays...amrita joins her and both dance. Male voice says; amrita; Adi ki mangetar (fiancee of Adi) joined in rai too, both moving their hips and having fun while amrita falls down and sug laughsROFL

Gulki with Varun saying doing rai isn't a bad thing, both laughs. She says pointing vikram; "unse to pehle se pata tha mein rai karti ho, mein bedni ho, unse to mujse pyar nehi karna chahiya tha"
Vik says; 'to gana bhi bori hoti to lata mangeskher bhi nehi gati...nehi nach na koi bori bat nehi hai'

Vik says; thinking can b negative but not dancing, its how one perceive it
sugni says; see...see!!!.. bah bah bah...de tali

then both gives high five to each others. while varun has camera in his hand

then sugni n amrita dances while 'twist' songs plays n male voice says there is def some twists awaiting in the show in sugvi's love story

----------------------

it looks like amrita and adi having engagement where sugni is forced to do rai...mayb by adi's mom and vikram is helpless or isn't aware tht its sugni as her face is covered!!!

Edited by stephhh - 28 June 2012 at 7:33am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

kamuraliPrincess3101cupdekomas-Swetha-PutijaChalhovromancefan1gunjan7MR21-Nakshatra-saijahnaviKhatamKahanipyar-ishk

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "PSH-SBS 28/6/-Sugni doing Rai in Vikram's presence" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

PutijaChalhov

Coolbie

PutijaChalhov

Posted: 28 June 2012 at 7:18am | IP Logged
Again Thanks Sara oops sorry

Edited by chalhov - 28 June 2012 at 7:20am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

stephhh

pyar-ishk

IF-Stunnerz

pyar-ishk

Posted: 28 June 2012 at 7:18am | IP Logged
I just seen it too

Thanks for the detail update Sara

I'm loving all the suspense and twist

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

stephhh-Nakshatra-KhatamKahani

stephhh

IF-Rockerz

stephhh

Posted: 28 June 2012 at 7:20am | IP Logged
u r welcome guys...yeah SBS segment was fun to watch again offscreen chemistry of varun gulki was incredible. But I can't match this scene with the promo!!! both looked different

btw am Sara @chalhov

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

cupd-Swetha--Nakshatra-KhatamKahani

Laila2009

IF-Rockerz

Laila2009

Posted: 28 June 2012 at 7:34am | IP Logged
Very interesting that she does the Rai dance. Was she forced into it, did she do it voluntarily...something happens for her to do this...I wonder what. Is this going to be something we see this week or AFTER she finds out he's married and he has a wife locked up in the haveli. Will he do her Sardakai now after he realizes she will not be able to marry him.  Will TJS accept his daughter as his mistress...

Show's getting interesting...I am enjoying. Wink I do want TVS to go negative (as long as he ends up with Sugni in the end). No Aditya Bahu PULEEZE.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

widdyromancefanstephhhKhatamKahani

stephhh

IF-Rockerz

stephhh

Posted: 28 June 2012 at 7:40am | IP Logged
I love the fun of varun gulki offscreen

wondering wht cud possibly b the reason for her to do rai while vikram looks on...I mean what made him b a silent observer??

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

widdyromancefanKhatamKahani

atria

Goldie

atria

Posted: 28 June 2012 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Most of the scenes with Sugni and Vik in the same frame has Sugni dancing with a big ghoonghat. So it could be that Vik is not aware its Sugni. Maybe she finds out something from Gulabiya (the Reva manzil promo) and sort of as a revenge goes to dance in his haveli because she thinks he is cheating her?Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

romancefanstephhh

Sabina_Ansari

Sabina_Ansari

Posted: 28 June 2012 at 9:49am | IP Logged
lets c wat cvs have in store for us...
they nvr fail to surprise us...
we can jus hope alls well bet: SugVi...
can n e one tell mr if amu dancing is offscreen or is it sumthing we will get to c onscreen too, o wud love to c tht...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

stephhh

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.