Page 2 Page 7

Sweet_Ashum

Goldie

Sweet_Ashum

Posted: 28 June 2012 at 6:59am | IP Logged

Kyun na bole mo se mohan kyun

Hai roothe roothe mohan yun

Kaise manaaun haai kaise manaau

She thought about the man in her life. The one who said "I love you". The one who hurt her. Bruised her. Healed her. Loved her in his own way. The one who couldnt take others hurting her. The one who fought for her. The one who took care of her family. The one who loved her fighting with him. The one who hated her blindly obeying him.

Kyun na bole mo se mohan kyun

Hai roothe roothe mohan kyun

Kaise manaaun haai kaise manaau

The one who misunderstood her. The one who turned her world upside down. The one who still trusted her somehow. The one who misunderstood her. Again. N yet she loved him.

Un binn kate naa raina

Unn binn aawe na ik pal chaina

Unn bin jeeun tto kaise main jeeu'n haay..

She loved him when he hurt her. She loved him when he abused her verbally. She loved him when he bruised her. She loved him when he got irritated with her. She loved him when he tried ways not to show his love to her. She loved him who took care of her family. Because she understood her. Because she loved him. Unconditionally.

Bahe naina Bhare morey Naina

Jhare morey naina

Mohe naina sune naahi kehna, bahe morey naina

She realised he could never think straight when he was angry. She realised his Di's happiness mattered him the most. Even more than that of his own. She realised he couldnt emote his feelings openly. She realised he was impulsive when angry or jealous. She realised he dominated her because he knew she was his own. She realised he loved her.

Jhare morey naina

She tried stopping the streams of pearls running down her cheeks. She tried consoling her heart. She tried asking for strength from the Almighty. She tried believing that next day would clear out every misunderstanding that ever prevailed betwen them. She tried explaining herself to him.

When you go when you leave

Then you take a little piece of me with you

There's a hole in my soul

Cause you take a little piece of me with you (x2)

Haan Naino ke dwaare aane ke waade baandhe

Aise bolo kaaahe

Chokhat pe dil ki aahat rakhi hai taako pe hai torey saaye

But alas! She was hopelessly, helplessly n irrevocably in love. In love with the Rakshas of her life. In love with her Laad Governor.

Unn binn unhe manaye

Unn bin kabhi jo unko rijhaaye

Unn bin chhale hai mora ye jiya

She had tried fighting with him. She had tried reasoning with him. She had tried explaining to him. She had tried proving him. She had tried every way in the world to make him believe in her. In vain.

Jhare morey naina

He was a businessman. One who believed what he saw. One who wanted proofs rather than words. One who believed his slimy brother-in-law than his love.

Jhare morey naina

She tried disliking him. She tried hating him. She tried loathing him. She tried to wipe out her memory of him. She tried to forget the moments spent with him. She tried to forget him.

Haan

Komal badi hai saansan ki dori

Roothe se bhi toot jaaye

Baawan tarah se jee ko manaaya

Khoje ajaunh tori raahe

She tried looking at the brighter side of life. The sunnier side. The side which had no him. None of his memories. None of his essence. None of him.

Unn bin unhe main paaun

Unn bin unhe main garwa lagaaun

Unn bin unhe mora jee lage haay...

But that was not to be. He was the silver lining amongst the dark clouds. He was her sun after a dark night. He was the ray of light in a black room. He was her inspiration. He was her hope. He was her everything.

Jhare morey naina

All his words came back haunting her. All the venomous poisonous stingiing words came back to her.

Jhare morey naina

"You are a gold digger"

"Good thing your parents arent alive."

"You dont have a character"

"Get out"

Jhare morey naina

"Khushi...I love you"

Jhare morey naina

He loved her. She loved him. Yet they werent together. Blind rage from his side had caused walls of misunderstanding between them. Unable to prove herself innocent had caused miles of distances between them.

But she wiped her tears. She was a strong lady. She vowed herself. No more tears. No more of wasting the precious pearls on someone who claimed to hate her yet love her n who she loved. He was past now.

She had to look at the morning arising after the night. She had to forget it all now. She promised herself...In vain.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

How was it? Good ? Bad? Appreciation/ constructive criticism welcome

Take care

Love,

Ashum

Other Arhi works by me

FF: A fleeting glance

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

Edited by Sweet_Ashum - 01 July 2012 at 2:52am

The following 52 member(s) liked the above post:

Shini.Shiva86rachealkarthimansamspriyanka09abby2181-tanya96-princesssarahDieHard-KSGfanrandom94sruthirishiMySarunmalosepoojaloveskajenSamaira32vikadesigirlniaprincessannieKshagun-rocks-Devanshi-jessjazz-Siaa-Bonhi_ipkkndinspiringstarsroldcvarsha2KDsejket2-.Pearl.-prachi06-shamima-areeba_blossombasket_101kweetrockstarvelanginiSmileyStarsrijaaa127snoopy84-ElmoFuj-pakpearlTishanasarunsashasinghKaSh-Maneet-Fanswetha10-Xpress-mandy15IsleOfCapridobrevagasmsprincessunara-AviatoR-polly_mkdumasArshi.Sugi.IPKtash10

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OS: Bhare more naina" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tash10

IF-Stunnerz

tash10

Posted: 28 June 2012 at 7:00am | IP Logged
ReservedEmbarrassed

-edited-

Aww lovely OS Ashum! I loved the symbiosis of the song and the words that you chose to describe Khushi's inner emotions...that was so perfectly blended!!! Actually, whenever I listen to this song, I always have teary eyes and with the OS, you made me so emotionalCry I just hope that Arnav and Khushi are never separated!!!

Edited by tash10 - 28 June 2012 at 7:08am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MySarunSweet_Ashum

Sweet_Ashum

Goldie

Sweet_Ashum

Posted: 28 June 2012 at 7:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tash10

ReservedEmbarrassed

Yesss!
I sooo love youBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tash10

Meow_Aleena

IF-Sizzlerz

Meow_Aleena

Posted: 28 June 2012 at 7:06am | IP Logged
resWink

Sweet_Ashum

tash10

IF-Stunnerz

tash10

Posted: 28 June 2012 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sweet_Ashum

ReservedEmbarrassed

Yesss!
I sooo love youBig smile

I don't know how but it is the second time that I am lucky enough to have the first place in your OS post! I just logged in and saw it! Is that telepathy?LOL
Love you too sweetie!!!Hug

Sweet_Ashum

velangini

IF-Rockerz

velangini

Posted: 28 June 2012 at 7:15am | IP Logged
that was so beautiful 
khushi's feelings described so beautifully
brilliant os

Sweet_Ashum

Sweet_Ashum

Goldie

Sweet_Ashum

Posted: 28 June 2012 at 7:16am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Sweet_Ashum

ReservedEmbarrassed

Yesss!
I sooo love youBig smile

I don't know how but it is the second time that I am lucky enough to have the first place in your OS post! I just logged in and saw it! Is that telepathy?LOL
Love you too sweetie!!!Hug

Yes I guess we do have a telepathic connection like ArhiLOL 
I was sooo happy seeing ur res. I was like "whoop! 2nd time" Big smile

tash10

pakpearl

IF-Sizzlerz

pakpearl

Posted: 28 June 2012 at 7:16am | IP Logged
So melancholic piece of writing...d present track of IPKKND is affecting d innocent minds n loving hearts of my twinsConfused...first it was Fary with her  heart wrenching osher favourite lie.. n it's youwith  bhare more nainaCry...but one thing appreciate very much...Khushi has lost her lovelife but not her SELFRESPECT !!!!!!!

Edited by pakpearl - 28 June 2012 at 1:54pm

SmileyStar

Post Reply New Post

Go to top