Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Choco_Cosmos

IF-Dazzler

Choco_Cosmos

Posted: 28 June 2012 at 6:56am | IP Logged
I welcome all to have some cheerful discussion..Smile
I am sure the show will go on..I was never been to any flop show untill now..and thats my point of viewWink
At first I started to watch the show becoz of its phir kyun promos.. I was seeing GK's show for the first time also. 
The time I was attracted was then when at Rajni's home Krish says to Rajni the dialogue that.. "mein aapka inkaar  ko bhi utna hee samman kartaa hoo jitna mein aapse pyaar kartaa hoon ...This made me an immediate fan of Gaurav as well as the show. He is the best in expressing emotions..Long live BHBK and KRIJNI...

Edited by gulkie-act - 28 June 2012 at 6:57am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

shubham201pherishcap1shrenu_fanPravesBroken.Angel-Subbiha---epiPhobia--snehapatro

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "When or why we got attracted to BHBK" in Byah Hamari Bahu Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

--epiPhobia--

IF-Sizzlerz

--epiPhobia--

Posted: 28 June 2012 at 7:14am | IP Logged
GUARAV AND RAJNI...found them a cute jodi

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

pherishcap1shrenu_fanPravesChoco_Cosmossnehapatro

Praves

Praves

Posted: 28 June 2012 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Ek dum right!!Thumbs Up

Krijni make a beautiful jodi!!Big smile

Gaurav is the guy with the million-dollar smile and also million expressions!!  He is the best!! Day DreamingDay Dreaming

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shubham201jihadulgendushrenu_fanpherishcap1Choco_Cosmossnehapatro

--epiPhobia--

IF-Sizzlerz

--epiPhobia--

Posted: 28 June 2012 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Praves

Ek dum right!!Thumbs Up

Krijni make a beautiful jodi!!Big smile

Gaurav is the guy with the million-dollar smile and also million expressions!!  He is the best!! Day DreamingDay Dreaming

yeh he is the best Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shrenu_fanChoco_Cosmossnehapatro

shrenu_fan

Groupbie

shrenu_fan

Posted: 28 June 2012 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
yes this show is the best and the jodi is the bestest of the best.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shubham201pherishcap1urvashChoco_Cosmossnehapatro

-Subbiha-

IF-Rockerz

-Subbiha-

Posted: 28 June 2012 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
the first time i heard bout this show was when i read bout karan wahi being the male lead! now as much as i love and adore Wahi (after watching him in jee le ye pal..loved his friendship wit GK and anupriya; the trio were so awesome i swear <3 lolz) but yeh i was saying as much as i like Wahi i thought i wasnt gonna watch this show...but then a few days later i see the article of GK being the male lead and i was like what theSillyLOL after months and months of wait to see him back onscreen there was no way i was gonna miss this show

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pherishcap1Choco_Cosmossnehapatro

cap1

Groupbie

cap1

Posted: 29 June 2012 at 2:03am | IP Logged
this show of unique concept and best casting,.when lastly declared name of female lead as shrenu  whhich was not declared till the promo on air.i decided to watch BHBK 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shubham201pherishChoco_Cosmossnehapatro

anithasagesh

anithasagesh

Posted: 29 June 2012 at 4:21am | IP Logged
I was a great fan of ASR - Khushi, when ARS kidnapping, I really feel bad and Iss pyaar ko kyaa naam doon became very boring. I am searching for a good another entertainment serial. Balika vadu also very boring. That time I saw BHKB, Krish smile and his cutest face attracted me to this serial. Actually I don't have any idea about the serial. But when Rajni's instroduction started, from that moments onward I watching this show without any delay. I am sure, with few weeks it will become the top rating serial. 

My suggestions that, first upon  use this wonderful jodi maximum. If jodi become hit everywhere then u start the serial issues. Otherwise people have lots of choice now. So try to find out the reachness of the great pair of Krish- Rajni.

Rajni is the most beutiful actress ever seen in TV serial in my way of beauty. She is completely a star material. Beautiful voice, wonderful eyes, beautiful smile.  Krish is the mix of all the good things.

I love this Jodi 100%

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shubham201pherishurvashChoco_Cosmossnehapatro

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.