Saimaa.H
Saimaa.H

Posted: 28 June 2012 at 5:45am | IP Logged
hii
disclaimer:i do not own any of the characters
warning:might be boring

this is my first ff so plz be kind and leave your feedbackSmile

heart to heart

Suvreen woke up with a start, the bedside lamp was still on, and the rest of the room was covered in darkness.

It was her phones ringing that had woke her up.

She glared at the phone for a minute, then picking it up, she said irritably,

"What the hell yuvi??!!"

"I need to talk to you"

"Whatever it is,we'l talk about it tomorrow", said suvreen mid-yawn

"it can't wait"

Suvreen now straightened up, she had only now noticed how tense he sounded.

"What's wrong Yuvi?"She asked

"I need to see you right now"

"Now! But Yuvi, its 1 o'clock in the morning!"Suvreen protested.

"I am waiting outside your house, if you don't come in 5 minutes, I will leave." The line disconnected.

Suvreen stared at the phone for a minute,then jumped out of bed. She was wearing a red tank top with her old chequered pajamas. She threw a shall over her shoulders and hurried out,all the while troubling over yuvi's behavior. He had been acting a bit touchy for the last few days abd suvreen was worried about him. She had talked to Rathi about it,he told her that yuvi had met his mother and had been upset ever since. Yuvraj never talked about his family and suvreen did not think it right to push him but it was now starting too scare her.

She made her way out taking care not to make a sound while locking the rusty outer gate.

Yuvraj was waiting in his red jeep,which he lovingly called Laila. As soon as she climbed in ,he drove off.he did not say a word over the way. Suvreen peeked at him,he looked like he was in pain,his jaw firmly set.

The jeep stopped in front of a children's park. The park was deserted and they easily slipped past the dreaming security guard.it was lit dimly lit by far spaced old fashioned incandescent street lights, some of them were out of order. The light of the full moon was spread over the park in a silvery sheet,occasionally interrupted by the silhouettes of the age old trees whose shadows seemed like benevolent elders.

Walking over the dried leaves in the park with yuvraj,amid the chatter of crickets and the occasional hooting of a night owl,the cool breeze sending pleasant shivers down her spine, suvreen couldn't help but be pulled into the serene mood of the night. Unconsciously,she took yuvi's hand into hers,and they had walked a few yards before any of them realized it.

Yuvraj, who had been lost in his own problems, felt the warmth of suvreen's hand and looked at it surprised. The heat of it seemed to warm his frozen heart. He entwined his fingers in hers and held them tight. Suvreeen was looking at him ,though she did not say anything,he could see a million questions in her clear beautiful eyes. He looked away. He started walking again, his eyes on the white lilies blooming in the perfectly manicured hedgerows,but he did not really see them.

so?how'z it?should i continue or leave  it?i really hope you like it!!
please leave your comments if you want me to continue..SmileSmile

Edited by LoveAngel21 - 28 June 2012 at 10:16am

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

naarayaiKuch55vaidehi1995U-No-WhoMadeehaNtumdeepmedhahpsshilpatv...manraj...Sajan_Ektaveera-luvsoumyakAnikz003Shimolinamaria_rox14pinkgalisnatsujairohitBrunoMarslizzie1765kamalapushpaManish_Shettyashred12.Comics_Music.pia.raha..DamonCrazy..Jyo_Ksgmeghasingh

Saimaa.H Goldie
Saimaa.H
Saimaa.H

Posted: 28 June 2012 at 5:59am | IP Logged
not even 1 like?!!is it that bad?Unhappy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anikz003Jyo_Ksg

medhahps Groupbie
medhahps
medhahps

Posted: 28 June 2012 at 6:37am | IP Logged
Wow :) Its just too good..Continue soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Saimaa.H

pinkgal Goldie
pinkgal
pinkgal

Posted: 28 June 2012 at 6:40am | IP Logged
really good...Clap

Saimaa.H

Saimaa.H Goldie
Saimaa.H
Saimaa.H

Posted: 28 June 2012 at 6:49am | IP Logged
Gee thnx Embarrassed
i'l post da rest of it soon.
Jyo_Ksg IF-Sizzlerz
Jyo_Ksg
Jyo_Ksg

Posted: 28 June 2012 at 7:28am | IP Logged
OMG!! amazinggg start Saima!! Kuddos to u..Clap
Keep up the good work honey!! Update super soon..& its ossum dear! Big smile Thanks for the pm..Embarrassed

Saimaa.H

Anikz003 Senior Member
Anikz003
Anikz003

Posted: 28 June 2012 at 7:44am | IP Logged
Loved ur writing style...do continue

Saimaa.H

meghasingh IF-Sizzlerz
meghasingh
meghasingh

Posted: 28 June 2012 at 7:50am | IP Logged
ClapClapClapClapClapIt was FANTASTIC... plz continue plz plz plz...SmileSmileSmile

Saimaa.H

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index