Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
what i can't believe it , how can they do it. actually the show is success because of agni and navi dimple so apt for the role. 

we just love only them , how can they kill or change dimple ,  the ct's are cheating us.

i thought it was a wrong news till now but at least wish dimple as nimrit comes back after few episodes . 

BTW , Agni story not even started how can they end it , the only show my mom too watched but i am very disappointed .

wish we get back dimple as nimrit as navi dimple jodi was too perfect and beautiful.

now i don't even like to watch today's episode.
sushendarling thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
this is such an idiotic decision by the creatives. how can they replace dimple with someone. i was watching the show only for navi and dimple together. no one can take the place of dimple. kindly change the decision. we dnt want this rubbish twist. why does the channel only show negative things to the public. we are used to navi and dimple together and thier chemistry. please please please we dnt want ankita. we want dimple only. plz plz plz. stop it here only. creatives  are hurting the sentiment of the public. it is what public demands. and we the public only wants dimple to remain in the show. and no body ankita or whoever.  if dimple not brought back then i quit. i wont watch the show. show happy moments yaar. fed up of sad scenes. cant see agam and nimrit crying.