Byah Hamari Bahu Ka

India-Forums

BHBK 27th june episode, my thoughts and confusions

Choco_Cosmos IF-Dazzler
Choco_Cosmos
Choco_Cosmos

Posted: 28 June 2012 at 4:53am | IP Logged
Hi my dear Ben log..

Help me...after seeing the repeat telecast just now, I am having a dilemma..
yeah..episode started on a fresh note, was nice to watch until they showed us vishal's untold story..there something is lacking,  I donno what..ConfusedThe cvs may be trying to make us curios or something... but its not at all making any effect on us or atleast for me..nothing..just giving a Confused note.. Is it for TRP ?? These days channels are ending shows without giving them much time.. I dont want it to happen to my favorite BHBK..
Then at rajni's house ..was also fine, going smoothly.. there also I do feel like they r not utilising the actors nor showing the very best scene..the entire rain scene could have shot in a beautiful way with some more lights.Day Dreaming we were hardly seeing anything there..As it was their first rain and they were two individuals trying to know each other there should have shown us some beautiful mesmerising romance blooming.Day DreamingAs it ended I felt a little disappointed..Cry
I do wish the coming episodes would be worth waitingSmile 

Edited by gulkie-act - 28 June 2012 at 5:16am

ramp Groupbie
ramp
ramp

Posted: 28 June 2012 at 5:05am | IP Logged
you want more romantic scenes .yes track was very good.can be little more more romantic

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Choco_Cosmos

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index