cv's do not create fake information about india - Page 7

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago
Avantikasharma: Let me introduce myself, History Major at University.
Here the debate is not regarding the correctness of the term "Muslim". Here the issue is of Hindu Reaction to Muslim rule. 
NoOne12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: megustajalebi

Here's the note toward the bottom of the page: 

Note:

India Forums does not permit posting of any content or material which is or can be construed as being

• sexually explicit, po*nographic
  • offensive to any religion, race or community
  • abusive language or Derogatory Expressions.
  • violative of anothers Intellectual Property

There's a lot that was said on this thread that could be offensive to Muslims and Hindus. It was a horrible idea to create this thread in the first place since it has little to do with BV. 

But of course, the mod will make the decision as to whether this gets closed or not. 

I too wanted to report it but I think let it continue... but it will be aperfect oppurtunity to  reach out to people and clear out some biases regarding history. this is a perfect forum for debate. I urge muslims not to take it personally because such histories have been written in the past and many of my friends here are only talking of the older history. If this goes undebated then many of them will take back the idea that this is true and sensitive secular people don't want any debate.
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
this topic should be close  because of whatever tm  wrote in red .it can create fight
NoOne12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sayali_babes

Here the debate is not regarding the correctness of the term "Muslim". Here the issue is of Hindu Reaction to Muslim rule. 

Go and fool someone else! If it is then  how are you talking like this ? hindu reaction is not what you are saying. I hope you are aware of invasions in ancient period as well- hunas for example. Why they are not debated or thought to have such an impact.

In addition the term muslim being debated is important because you have created two autonomous communities of hindus and muslims, whereas examples that I have given show both the communities interchanging ideas, following each others religious prcatices!
Edited by avantikasharma1 - 11 years ago
I hope you're joking. I really do. Hunas with Turks/Mughal rule? Is that even a comparison?
Go and educate yourself, sheesh!

NoOne12 thumbnail

I hope you're joking. I really do. Hunas with Turks/Mughal rule? Is that even a comparison?

Why not? Hunas were hindus?
NoOne12 thumbnail

The fact that turks and mughals are different culture was created by the British!
fredoom thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Wrong! IT'S NOT MUSLIM RULE!!! 
so if you dont know good enough about my religion dont talk about that!!! I would never talk about any reliogion if i dont have facts!
megustajalebi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

😕😕

AND Hindus (you left out that part) ... basically there's a lot of room to be offended here. 

But I also reported it for the fights it's been causing, as we can see here... 
fabulous05 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
both of my grandmothers who are hindu got married when they were 12 and 13...so idk what you are talking about..please get your history and information right before speaking...obviously you dont know what you're talking about.