minasgal thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Update

Babuji walks into the police station and comes into Inspector Girishs office. Inspector Girish thinks hes come to see Rakesh but Babuji says that hes come the matter of Avinash and Megha and how they are missing because Malini took them. He asks the Inspector to help look for them and shows him a photo of Avinash and Megha..the Inspector looks at the photos and looks shocked (as he knows Avinash is dead). Rimjhim and Yashoda come up behind and Rimjhim says 'Daddy..'. Babuji looks around and assumes they've come for Rakesh as well. Rimjhim then makes hand signals from behind Babuji to Inspector Girish, she also says ''Yes, Babuji is concerned as Avinash and Megha are missing. Inspector Girish understands and says he'l continue to look for them. Babuji says ok and leaves to go see Rakesh and their lawyer. Inspector Girish tells her that he has a right to know that his son is dead. Rimjhim explains that his condition is bad and he cant take any tension now. Inspector Girish then tells her to sign some papers concerning Avinash.

Rakesh sits with Babuji and Babuji tells him about Avinashs disapearance as Malini has taken him.. however he should be back. Rimjhim and Yashoda stand behind them. Rakesh, Babuji and the lawyer discuss Rakeshs options. The lawyer says that Rakesh has some points in his favour, Babuji and Rakesh smile with each other. However, the lawyer says that things are still bad and he suggests the name of his senior lawyer Mr Lalvani. Babuji knows who Mr Lalvani is. The lawyer says that ''Mr Lalvani will surely get bail for Rakesh, i have spoken to him on the matter, however his fees are high''. Babuji says dont worry about the fees. The lawyer leaves and Rakesh tells Babuji that they dont have that kind of money. Babuji strainfully tells him not to worry about it.

Rimjhim comes home and tells Iravati that Babuji nearly found out about Avinashs death but i managed to save the situation. Iravati sobs alittle more and talks about the harsh situation they are in. Rimjhim tells her that Avinashs body is arriving ..she asks Iravati who will light the funeral pyre. Iravati says that Rakesh is in jail and Soham is too young, ask Prem. She cries that her son will be cremated. Then Bua comes in with two ladies and enquires about the karva chorth tomorrow and if the ceremony should be held at home considering the current situation in the house. Rimjhim says she wont fast. Bua tells her that eventhough Avinashs is missing she should fast for his long life. Iravati says that Rimjhim will fast!.

Rimjhim bursts into a room (where Iravati is) and asks her why she did that and how she will never fast because her husband is dead! She says she cant disrespect the fast like that..and how can she pray for a husband who doesnt exist. Iravati tells her that she must do these things because she has to keep the pretense going that Avinash is alive and not dead. Babuji knocks on the door looking for Rimjhim and finds Iravati and Rimjhim there together..which makes him happy to see them together and asks them what they were talking about. Iravati says ''oh Rimjhim didnt want to fast''. Babuji gives Rimjhim a short sweet lecture about why she must fast to keep hope alive as Avinash is only away for some time..and if she gives up hope then everyone will. Rimjhim nods.

Rimjhim has a dream/flashback..shes sleeping cosily in bed in her nightgowm and its morning already, Avinash is softly pushing her hair strands off her face and to the side of her face. Then she wakes up and smiles to see him. She sits up and he tells her that its morning and she still hadnt woken up..its karva chorth today and everyones waiting for her. Rimjhim smiles and asks him not to fast. He says NO..i will fast because if your going to go starving for me then i'll starve for you and when you break the fast looking at the moon, i'll break the fast looking you. She hugs him and they're happy...Then dream ends and she wakes up and Babujis knocking on the door telling her that its karva chorth and everyones waiting for her. She gets up and weeps and says shes ready and shes coming.

Prem is sitting around with Chotu, who offers Prem drinks and cigarettes but Prem is too unhappy. Prem says he felt so helpless when he couldnt help Rimjhim and Avinash died. Chotu tells him to go see Rimjhim as she must be really sad also. He says he doesnt want to go disturb her. Then a jeep pulls up and Rimjhim pops out. She tells him that no one at home knows about Avinashs death..so Iravati suggested you to light the funeral pyre for Avinash.

PREVIEW
Rimjhim and Prem burn Avinashs corpse ..
During the karva chorth ceremony..Bua asks Iravati where Rimjhim went, before Iravati can make any excuses.. Rimjhim arrives

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kiran1018 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

thanks for the update.

sonia

mermaid thumbnail

Great update, thanks

-Amisha- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update. I still find it hard to believe that Avinash is dead.
gelato thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update.I think Avinash is not dead...
nehakumari10 thumbnail
Ok malani is not dead and i read that she was sappouse to die on tuesday please reply to me on my privite inbox i really want to know!!