Page   of 2

stephhh

IF-Rockerz

stephhh

Posted: 28 June 2012 at 11:20am | IP Logged
I think his wife is alive so no question of him being a murderer

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

minihussain

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Did TVS kill his wife? (Page 2)" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kim93

Groupbie

kim93

Posted: 28 June 2012 at 11:32am | IP Logged
I really hope dat he didn't kill her!!!! But i hav a strong feeling dat she's alive! Guess we jus hav to wait & watch.

minihussain

chumki...

IF-Dazzler

chumki...

Posted: 28 June 2012 at 11:36am | IP Logged
 guy's why i have a feeling that the track is goin on either"rebecca" or u can say rebecca's remake in hindi" kohra" way?... before also somebody told that...after "ravimanjil" i have this stranz feeling...in those movise also everybody is suspecting the same way today we r suspecting vukram...and remember what amrita said yesterday abt vikram's wife..."woh  bahut achchi thi lekin sirf dikhne me"... in the film also it's the first wife of the hero was very beatuful,,,,,,,but only in looks...let's see what happen?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

minihussainromancefan

minihussain

Goldie

minihussain

Posted: 28 June 2012 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by wensue

I have a strange feeling that Vikram is not being honest, remember he was on the phone and told the person that he told them not to call him on that number.  I hope he's not pretending to love Sugni to get back at her father, that would crush her.  By the way, aren't he and Sugni cousins??????  I think her mother is right to be worried, she know the history of the two different worlds and her daughter is her life.  Also there are two conflicting stories of his wife so maybe he is hiding something, did he physically abuse her?

Yes, he obviously have secrets..but how dangerous are those? All we can do is wait and watch..Ouchwhatever it is, this show is keeping me hooked for now.

stephhh

minihussain

Goldie

minihussain

Posted: 28 June 2012 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by stephhh

I think his wife is alive so no question of him being a murderer

hhmm...that' an interesting twist to this story...i never thought of that...

stephhh

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.