Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

minihussain

Goldie

minihussain

Posted: 28 June 2012 at 2:30am | IP Logged
I have a feeling TVS killed his wife and everyone is hiding the real story...and i think Dannu Maa is not negative. She is trying to protect Sugni from all this.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ushakiran pateladhewarTheluxegirl1234devraniharish..SmaTz..rozie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Did TVS kill his wife?" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

devraniharish

Goldie

devraniharish

Posted: 28 June 2012 at 3:07am | IP Logged
I dn't what's next bt Tvs trying 2 hide smthng frm sugni

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

minihussain..SmaTz..rozie

Meriam25

Goldie

Meriam25

Posted: 28 June 2012 at 3:46am | IP Logged

TVS s def tryin to hids somethin bt i jus hope tht he din kill her I don mind the story goin the Jane Eyre way i used to love the story . As long as TVS s not compl neg or esp not playin wit sug feelings and sugvi end up tog i don mind however the story goes infact the mystery s kinda getting us hooked up wit the show waitin wat s gonna happ 
even i got a strange feel tht dhanuma s not bad / evil n tht she knws the dark side of vik's past 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gaayikaromancefanminihussain..SmaTz..

..SmaTz..

IF-Dazzler

..SmaTz..

Posted: 28 June 2012 at 4:35am | IP Logged
Confusd yar!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

minihussain

devraniharish

Goldie

devraniharish

Posted: 28 June 2012 at 4:43am | IP Logged
Mujhe lagta hain TJS problem create karega . situtation aisi create hongi ki Adi Ko Sugni se shadi krni padgiii. As per Their promises wid Sugni's mother..

minihussain

minihussain

Goldie

minihussain

Posted: 28 June 2012 at 9:50am | IP Logged
i'm very suspicious because no one really talks about TVS's wife... and TVS said they had a wonderful time while they were together (in the episode when Sugni saw the picture frame),but now everyone says he was "pareshan" with her all the time.

and every time TVS tries to get close to Sugni, Dannu Maa saves her before anything happens...i really think her maternal instincts is making her do it. 

romancefan

wensue

wensue

Posted: 28 June 2012 at 10:02am | IP Logged
I have a strange feeling that Vikram is not being honest, remember he was on the phone and told the person that he told them not to call him on that number.  I hope he's not pretending to love Sugni to get back at her father, that would crush her.  By the way, aren't he and Sugni cousins??????  I think her mother is right to be worried, she know the history of the two different worlds and her daughter is her life.  Also there are two conflicting stories of his wife so maybe he is hiding something, did he physically abuse her?

Edited by wensue - 28 June 2012 at 10:03am

minihussain

Prabhdeep

Prabhdeep

Posted: 28 June 2012 at 10:28am | IP Logged
I rather her be alive than him killing her. He is hiding something which is making everyone suspicious. Lets see. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

minihussainromancefan

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.