Guys No way, accept kushi...

pumaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
All were fell down the emotional blackmailing of kushi except roli and massiji .Now also no one could try to search the truth of her ????  
 Is she bar dancer ?  no problem ..accepted..
 Is she smoker ?  no problem ..accepted..
 Is she drunker ?  no problem ..accepted
 Is she a daughter of murderer ?  no problem ..accepted
 Is she response to simar go to jail ?  no problem ..accepted
 Is she not tell anything before they caught ?  no problem ..accepted
 All each and every mistakes of Kushi were accepted by the great Bharadwaj family.
 So guys all of you , accept Kushi happily  πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
 and forget her all mistakes. Dont hesitate on her
 More Welcome new bagu of BW fam happily 😑 πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘😑😑
 More bad luck to Simar, Roli , massiji and  US .  πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­  
Edited by pumaa - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prince3673 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Can u tell me pumas what's there in promo as I m unable to open the link
pumaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: prince3673

sorry prince I am not better in hindi. I explain what I understand. Kushi thinks if she enters into the BW house all happiness was get away from the house.and she can do it soon. Simar thinks she defenitely save the family from kushi who try to give unhappiness.  I think so. If any mistakes I am sorry.
pumaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: prince3673

Why are you not reply any posts now a days? Before 2 months I read your posts eagerly . busy now ?
prince3673 thumbnail
Puma I was busy but now I m worried about simar .do u think she will support roli?bcoz simar is so dumb and she can be targeted by khushi easily.plz do reply wht u feel?i m also premar and Rosie fan.pumma I want simar to support roli .only then khushis truth will cum out
pumaa thumbnail
Dont worry, simar's role is just light- hearted woman. So only she acts like that. Roli character is bold , confident and tik- tak role. so they two are handle all the situations   easily.( After jail incident ,Simar looks boldly  but  all are in cvs hand) massiji also with them. Kushi is soo cunning . Some kitchen politics, kushi will made problems against simar, simar easily fall on them ,always  roli will watch kushi and save simar, some romance between 3 pairs (sagalp-kushi also   oh god) these are ssk's upcoming epis. These are interested are not is in cvs hand πŸ˜•  
sheenug thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
πŸ‘Great Post Pumaa, i loved each word of it. We as a audience have to accept a torture called Khushi and also Simer's dumb acts. in future i'm sure Simer in will get into more trouble due to Khushi and Roli will save her.

We as a audience have no option either to watch SSK with Khushi in it πŸ˜” or to stop watching it.😭 πŸ˜­
aoishi_2006 thumbnail
🀒 romance between 3 pairs ?are u kidding me ?shankalp -khushi romance is not interesting anyway ..who is interested to watch their romance? ,except 1 person .we even dont get our fav pair's romance track so how come now shankalp-khushi pair do romance πŸ˜‘.we never got proper rosid track except mumbai trip πŸ˜­ this is so unfair ,so unfair  this ssk cvs always do that to our rosid πŸ˜­.cvs why this unjustice for rosid?u love khushi so much --fine do love we really dont care only thing we care do show rosid also .we watching ur crap show because of rosid  so give us some happiness also plz .now days you even dont show rosid together πŸ˜‘ roli always run after simar and simar always show her dumbness and because of this two sis their husband are just feel helpless.is that we love to see?nop we want to see our fav couple and their story πŸ˜­.

if kitchen politics is your obsession then show no prob but give us our rosid back we hate to see khushi face whole 20 min.

simar ki dumbness ko toh koi limit nehi hain aur upar se humara sid always support her ,why?use prem as he is her husband and show sid support roli .

keya aaplog aab shankalp -khushi love story dekhana cahti hain πŸ‘ then watch urself ..looked like u make that show for you satisfaction not for viewers .
Edited by aoishi_2006 - 11 years ago
tweety8 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aoishi_2006

🀒 romance between 3 pairs ?are u kidding me ?shankalp -khushi romance is not interesting anyway ..who is interested to watch their romance? ,except 1 person .we even dont get our fav pair's romance track so how come now shankalp-khushi pair do romance πŸ˜‘.we never got proper rosid track except mumbai trip πŸ˜­ this is so unfair ,so unfair  this ssk cvs always do that to our rosid πŸ˜­.cvs why this unjustice for rosid?u love khushi so much --fine do love we really dont care only thing we care do show rosid also .we watching ur crap show because of rosid  so give us some happiness also plz .now days you even dont show rosid together πŸ˜‘ roli always run after simar and simar always show her dumbness and because of this two sis their husband are just feel helpless.is that we love to see?nop we want to see our fav couple and their story πŸ˜­.

if kitchen politics is your obsession then show no prob but give us our rosid back we hate to see khushi face whole 20 min.

simar ki dumbness ko toh koi limit nehi hain aur upar se humara sid always support her ,why?use prem as he is her husband and show sid support roli .

keya aaplog aab shankalp -khushi love story dekhana cahti hain πŸ‘ then watch urself ..looked like u make that show for you satisfaction not for viewers .

I totally agree with all your words. Now-a-days no more screen space to premar and rosid.They dont show premar romance properly. Rosid love story also not  well-developed. when will they show another one? sooo worthless Angry Angry Angry Angry 
therockamit thumbnail

Originally posted by: aoishi_2006

i dont think they will show khushi and sankalp love story they will show how khushi will try to seek her revenge what will simar do and rosid do

its really interested to see the coming episodes