And Me so sorry for being super duper late

Toh Jaldi se aaj ki shayari le lo😛

Maami ne dekha Khushi ko Shyaam se karte baat,
Somebody needs to give Shyam a big fat 'Laat'

Shyam ki toh Snake ki hai Jaat
Koi uski bhindi naak do Kaat

ASR ne ab chhudva liye hai apne haath
Ab lagegi Blackwa ki waat

*sigh* how Can I rate this episode?? It had such potential in the beginning but lost its steam!!! what with Mami the bad timing record holder and Anji the totally akal se ganji conversation...

We see Khushi approach Bhindi nose (shyam) and divorce his wifey dearest and Bhindi nose agreeigng to the same with his nose blowing in glee🤢 and also thinking of Killing ASR (Oh really!!  mean you cannot stand before the guy without stammering and you are thinking of killing him??? apart from the fact that it is physically imposible...do you know the amount of emotional atyachar we would have to suffer if this news leaked and your current wifey dearest came ot knw of it😡)
Maami in her black jump suit😕 ( I am not able to understand..suddenly the Raizada pagal khana has become such free lancing zone..anybody wearing anything..going anywhere and there is no sychronization😕😕😕 seems like without ASR nobody is bothered with anything...tomorrow we might see Naani in a mini skirt.)

And she ofcourse with her binocular lenses sees the Bhindi nose and Khushi talking and then goes to eavesdrop and hears the 'TALAQ TALAQ TALAQ' conversation and immediately blames Khushi for everything (Ofcourse she is to blame na...your Jamai is a 16 year old Kunwari Kudi who is so innnocent as to do whatever his big bad 7 foot two inches and weighing 190 kg sister in law tells him to to)

She rushes off to seek the audience of the Prem Poojaran...Aka apni Anji the akal se ganji...

And Aha...finally some relief to our tormented ASR-deprived eyes!!! Arnav Singh Raizada (and where are his six packs😡) doing exercise in the Kidnapper's mansion...
The kidnapping chamchas come and ask him what is he doing (Break dance kar raha hai...Wait a few min then he will BREAK your bones and We will dance merrily😛 on your phoota hua head🤣...) ASR tells them that he is gonna run away and they better tell their boss of that...the totally useless Kidnappers...All THREE of them turn around like collegian girls at the hostel window...after they hear whistling from the Romeo flirting from outside 😕😆 and discuss what they should do (I tell you...I would have been such a BETTER kidnapper ...the basic thing was to tie ASR up...but nah they had to behave like newly wed brides gossiping about their hubbies...What to do...he is so not obeying me😭🤢 and ofcourse me kidnapping ASR would have reaped double benefits😉 ek toh you know...Me kidnapper and he kidnappeee☺️ and secondly...ransom ke naam pe even If I would have collected Rs. 1000 from each forum member...I would have become a crorepati by now😳😳😳)

On another side Khushi is apprehensive about her plan and NK says that they can change if she doesnot want to go ahead with this...But Khushi remembers her pati parmeshwar and decides that it is 'Clobbering time' and goes ahead with the plan...

She goes to Shyam and tells him to sign the papers...he starts reading the papers and khushi tells him that he is now backing out and hence reading it..he has no courage to divorce Anji ..(Oye courage ki baat nahi...he is thinking that that how come the divorce deed looks like a Will😆 I tell you he is such a big dhabba on our profession...the first page would always mention what the whole document stands for ...and he could not decipher it after staring at it for eons...Useless fellow...)

Maami on this side has rushed to the mandir where Anii is as usual doing the arti and pooja...she calls her up ...but the prem poojaran disconnects the phone (MAami you too have lost your brains...you should have called first na...and then come...yahaan aake phone karne ka kya faayda😡)
She is limping and in utter pain she climbs the stairs( the amount of pain and torment they are showing ...seems like it is Maami's love track and not Khushi's😆)..she finally reaches the Mandir and the arti is over and she tells Anji the Akal se ganji after lots of Owww awww ohMG expressions about the Khushi and Shyam Conversation...

On this Side Shyam finally signs the documents without reading tehm (so it is established that the guy cannot read...OFFICIALLY...now if only someone would call the Bar council to cancel his license to practise 😡 I dont want him to called a lawyer anymore...Mere profession ki izzat utaar ke rakhi hai..Everytime I see him wearing the black coat I feel like committing myself to some rehabilitation centre,,...after killing him ofcourse😛)

In the mandir Anji is in complete shock when Maami tells her that her useless husband also was  willing to divorce her🤢...(Great finally when everything is getting solved now Anji the ever greenly deprived of brain woman is going to start her 'Pati Bachao audience pakao' abhiyaan!' Hey Ram!!)

---
No precap

Edited by -Srushti- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
@ chimpsy ...sorry for the bad shayari... I was gonna skip this update...but had to come...seeing your scrap...Thanks a ton🤗
pinky89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update !!!
chitloner thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
LOL! Loved ur annotations more than the update. Dhabba on the profession of lawyer
sizezeroaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
thaaanks a lot for the epi I found it very very entertaining I loved reading it with your funny funny comments, Loved your sense o humor...thanks a lot!!!
seelaks thumbnail
Thanks for the update 👏
paru_rox thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Main bhi aa gayi 🤗... aur tune aaj itni jaldi thread check kar liya ... Ghor apradh Srushti bey 😆

Ab tu jaldi se bata ki tu Barun Sobti ki tarah har hafte kahan gayab ho jaati hai 😲 ... Tells us pleej 😛

Yaar episode pe kya comment karoon ... CV's had a dose of rocket fuel & the impact was felt in the Chandni Chowk ka mandir 😆 ... Mami ka limp kar kar ke mandir ki steps chadna, reminded me of these 80's religious movies where the heroine would go limping up the temple stairs to pray that their handicapped husband gets up from the wheelchair 😉😆 ... ab lets see how Anji's slow brain processes the truth

Srushti the Chatpati is in big trouble by the way for being AWOL for so long 😡😆

Edited by paru_rox - 11 years ago
-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7

aaja aaja ...Tu hai Paru mera😛😛
catie.J thumbnail
How I agree with your comments about mami's Raita act in last episode. The Raizada pagal khana that has Bhindi naak wali 16 year old creap and his akkal ki ganji wife with 'Pati Bachao audience pakao' abhiyaan!' :P

Thanks for the giggles...

Keep up the good work...
Arshig8 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Very well written love it .👍🏼