Debate Mansion

Virtual flirting ...good or bad (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 11

MNMS

Goldie

MNMS

Posted: 17 June 2006 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
Excuse me! Iron Uncle Ji (Not King uncle..We called u as a respectful "BAZORG" of the forum.... u see.. Father-figure respect from all of teenz hereLOLLOL)... For ur information im the virtual khala of JAvs ONLY and she is my Dadi!!Tongue.. It is OUR rule for US between US!!LOLTongue.. Now plz don't go into the details of such relations as it might b difficult for u to understand its gravity.. And u may be lost in the woods then LOLLOLLOL....At least i don't want my FATHER-FIGURED respectful Uncle Ji to do that!!Tongue

For Sowmyaa di.. i have a Well-defined sister relation with her which doesn't need to be re-defined by an "Uncle ji"..Tongue TongueTongue
And yeah.. there is a HUGEEEEEEEEEE difference between a Khala and an aunty... Well u can't be any one of them so ... don't intermingle them !!LOL...Tongue

Edited by MNMS - 17 June 2006 at 3:35pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Virtual flirting ...good or bad (Page 7)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

~LiL*PrInCeZ~

IF-Sizzlerz

~LiL*PrInCeZ~

--

Posted: 17 June 2006 at 6:53pm | IP Logged
well said khala Clap Clap

maryam and i have a ""unique" khala-dadi relationship and we dont need to explain its comlexity to anyone because only the logic im our mind gets it and we dont want to bore you LOL LOL

and sowmyaa di is a di 4 me and she was a di for me before as well....no1 made her a khala or an aunty so we dont need an uncle ji to define relationships for us ...maryam and i can choose our relationships on our own thank you very much...i understand that you being the uncle ji and a fatherly figure for us would be concerned but dont worry...this khala dadi dua can handle it on its own LOL

ThE_kHan07

IF-Rockerz

ThE_kHan07

Posted: 17 June 2006 at 10:54pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by MNMS

LOL .. a person like me would even like to give a pretty tight kick and punch .. if that ever happens in either real or virtual life.. i just hate flirtious men LOL......... Now don't u people call me brutal !!!LOLWinkLOL

REMIND ME NOT TO FLIRT WITH U EVER!!LOL

Tansha

IF-Rockerz

Tansha

Posted: 26 June 2006 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
I think flirting is good at times. i mean i dun mind if sumone flirts with me. Embarrassed like tafarruz he use to always flirt with em wen i was enw in YMLH section and i nevamined. i use to reply him bk with flirt.. LOL i think flirting spices up ur lyfe and makes u feel gud if ur in a bad mood..

Tansha

MNMS

Goldie

MNMS

Posted: 27 June 2006 at 7:14am | IP Logged
TanshaSmile... that's ur opinion on taffaruz's flirt with u Smile.. I feel that if some stranger flirts with me.. i feel it uncomfortable .. that's my choice so i don't allow people to do that with me at least .. And i stand firm on it!! BTW... on the suggestion of T. i have a box of "Vitual Rakhis" LOLLOL ... But i think that taffaruz got the lesson even b4 he ever tried to flirt with meLOLWink...Samajhdaar "Bhai" hai Wink...

princess belle

IF-Dazzler

princess belle

Posted: 29 June 2006 at 2:42am | IP Logged

Originally posted by T.

Online Flirting is ok as long as done w/ limits. If you have a real relationship, then it should not destroy that.

Plus, if you dont like people flirting with you, keep a spare box of virtual rakhis with you. Tongue

Maryam, that cracked me up LOL

As long as its done in good spirits and u know ure limits its ok and like u said a spare box of rakhis always come in hand if the situation gets a bit tight!!! lol

...M...

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 26 April 2007 at 6:18pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 26 April 2007 at 7:42pm | IP Logged
Not good and Dangerous. Dead

Post Reply New Post

Go to top