Debate Mansion

Virtual flirting ...good or bad (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 11

sowmyaa

IF-Dazzler

sowmyaa

Posted: 16 June 2006 at 6:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Iron

LOL you both are too cute..for that ......well i have been awarded flirt king nomination so came due to curiousity..lekin idher to kuch aoor hi chal raha hai LOL LOL and we are way destracted from main topic...flirt Tongue

CUTE??? You don't know them Iron..they are dangerous and very "unchi cheez" LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Virtual flirting ...good or bad (Page 6)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sowmyaa

IF-Dazzler

sowmyaa

Posted: 16 June 2006 at 6:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Buffie

Originally posted by MNMS

Buffieeeeeeee Angry...Don't u try to twist my words... and No way Di is an euphemistic form of that 5 letter word for ME.. DIs are only DIs... right DIs Embarrassed... Buffie May b when U call someone Behen ji (short form=Ben Wink) u may Mean to indirectly call them aunty...May be u use it like that ..Isn't it?? LOL.....Wink

LOL, you freaked out as some younger ones call you di, right?LOLLOLLOL..I mean, no one(even the ones younger than me) call me DI.,.......well, so lets talk about people above the age group of 30...call them DI, they are in the seventh heavenWink...call them aunty, they'll kill youLOLLOL......do you concur with me atleast hereWink

and LOL, It wasnt me who called sowmyaa ben...it was lashyLOL...and then we all adopted it...

One more spamming or offensive posts and you guys are fired Angry LOL buffiji..aap to muje PM pe milye... Evil Smile Di aur anty ka farka main samjati hoon Angry lashy ko ane do...sab shaitan bachcho ko bigad diya hain Cry

maryam...don't worry i know you mean Di to me...'coz i am same age as your second elder sis so you 've to mean di right Wink

Edited by sowmyaa - 16 June 2006 at 6:31am

~LiL*PrInCeZ~

IF-Sizzlerz

~LiL*PrInCeZ~

--

Posted: 16 June 2006 at 7:16am | IP Logged
lolz iron...as sowmya di warned..we are very "unchi cheez" and u better not try ur flirting skills or lack of skills on us..."uncle ji" Wink

and buffie...di and aunty isnt the same thing..no1..not even the 1z younger than me called me di..thn i made thm call me di...cuz i like di...it sounds kewl...and aunty...just makes these aunties seem older...and if not in real life they wanna hide their age atleast online LOL LOL *jav runs away before she gets a beating from a group of 5 letter word ladies Wink*

and tea dot di...yup u like 2 b "mysterious" but itz ok we know ur not a guy and thtz all tht matters LOL

and maryam...itz ok no1 will put words in2 ur mouth...i will make sure of tht Wink

and sowmyaa di jus cuz 1 of maryam's sisters is ur age doesnt make it ok 4 her 2 call u di....cuz her oldest neice is my age....shud i call her my aunt?...lolz since none of the aunties like 2 b called aunties....imma call maryam auntie LOL LOL LOL

Swar_Raj

IF-Dazzler

Swar_Raj

Posted: 16 June 2006 at 7:37am | IP Logged
Ha ha..looks like you guys are afraid of virtual flirt IS IT because you are afraid that you might get involved in it or you had a terrible experience with someone or you never tried and thought it is not worth your timeTongue SO am I right

For me most people take me as a guy LOL and i often do not corret them Wink Embarrassed LOL

MNMS

Goldie

MNMS

Posted: 16 June 2006 at 7:53am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ~LiL*PrInCeZ~

and sowmyaa di jus cuz 1 of maryam's sisters is ur age doesnt make it ok 4 her 2 call u di....cuz her oldest neice is my age....shud i call her my aunt?...lolz since none of the aunties like 2 b called aunties....imma call maryam auntie LOL LOL LOL

JAVSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSAngryAngry...Try not to b smart with me in this category.. or else u are OUT!!! LOL..Then the viewbie powers wont help u anyway!!!!!!!Tongue...BTW..ahem... my lil javvi is 1 year younger than uTongue...So as a consequence i disqualify u to call me Aunt or KhalaLOLLOL

....OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Sowmyaa di .... u are sooooooo sweet!! Embarrassed ..Yeah.. im a good girl in that mannerLOL.. Finally i managed to be in the "good books" Winkamong the teen pesky gang who isn't DIs targetLOL..having an extra edge nowLOL..And i didn't make that 5 letter word point at u.. it was BUFFIEWink(Now God help u buffie.. don't worry.. i will make sure to at least pray for u )!!!!! LOL(BTW i agree with u buffie...the 7th heaven and killer story.. make sure not to leak this secret..its a personal experiance from my sisters!!Wink)

Well Tanaz.. does my ID reflects my gender???Confused i never thought so... BTW i also thought u as male at DM!!LOLWink

And finally ... Mr. IRON!! Well we "Unchi Cheez" have unanimously decided to Officiallly declare u as "Our Uncle JI" .....Congrats on ur titleClap ...LOL

Edited by MNMS - 16 June 2006 at 3:12pm

~LiL*PrInCeZ~

IF-Sizzlerz

~LiL*PrInCeZ~

--

Posted: 16 June 2006 at 8:11am | IP Logged
lolz maryam khala..1 year doesnt matter LOL LOL

syrene

Goldie

syrene

Posted: 16 June 2006 at 8:20am | IP Logged
I think its ok as long as it only "virtual" and "flirting" Wink

MNMS

Goldie

MNMS

Posted: 16 June 2006 at 2:36pm | IP Logged

I went beach.. had mangoes.. a lovely dinner.. and came back to IF to see THIS DISASTER!!!!!!!!!!ConfusedOuchAngry

Originally posted by ~LiL*PrInCeZ~

lolz maryam khala..1 year doesnt matter LOL LOL

JAVS!!!Angry One more time u call me khala again... and i'll give u the title which i have kept under the wraps for such crisesLOL..... PERMENANTLY!!!!!Tongue...Come on Javs.. i have got enough people to call me khala in real life ... now don't start this in virtual life....ConfusedConfusedConfused

So ... BEWARE!!!!!!!LOL....Wink

Post Reply New Post

Go to top