Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MNMS thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Tansha😊... that's ur opinion on taffaruz's flirt with u 😊.. I feel that if some stranger flirts with me.. i feel it uncomfortable .. that's my choice so i don't allow people to do that with me at least .. And i stand firm on it!! BTW... on the suggestion of T. i have a box of "Vitual Rakhis" πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ... But i think that taffaruz got the lesson even b4 he ever tried to flirt with meπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰...Samajhdaar "Bhai" hai πŸ˜‰...
princess belle thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: T.

Online Flirting is ok as long as done w/ limits. If you have a real relationship, then it should not destroy that.

Plus, if you dont like people flirting with you, keep a spare box of virtual rakhis with you. πŸ˜›

Maryam, that cracked me up πŸ˜†

As long as its done in good spirits and u know ure limits its ok and like u said a spare box of rakhis always come in hand if the situation gets a bit tight!!! lol

mermaid_QT thumbnail

May God bless everyone to stay safe !

Maya, there's a better thread out there about virtual flirting πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by mermaid_QT - 17 years ago
raj5000 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Flirting comments for joke or fun and Making smaney wala or aquaint that comment are for fun... I think its fine, however we are all grown ups to draw an conclusion whats going over limit. Edited by raj5000 - 17 years ago

Originally posted by: raj5000

Flirting comments for joke or fun and Making smaney wala or aquaint that comment are for fun... I think its fine, however we are all grown ups to draw an conclusion whats going over limit.

Exactly.

Aanandaa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Flirting comments for joke or fun and Making smaney wala or aquaint that comment are for fun... I think its fine, however we are all grown ups to draw an conclusion whats going over limit.

Well said, well said...To sum it up: Use that 3 pound thing that is up there... 😊

Agree with you here😊

mermaid_QT thumbnail
Originally posted by: Gauri_3

Agree with you here😊

me three/ four whatever the count is.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  there is always report button when one-sided flirting/ s*ual slur crosses the tolerance limit in spite of warning the poster.
Edited by mermaid_QT - 17 years ago
sareg thumbnail
Flirting is acceptable if both parties are on the same level of maturity and know what they are getting into, it is for those two people to judge whether it is good or bad, we do not get to judge it from the outside

Flirting is bad when one person flirts with another even after objections of the other person.

I dont know much about Virtual flirting on a first hand basis(I somehow never have that in mind when talking to another person on the net πŸ˜† ) b'cos I can never tell the maturity level of the other person just from their internet views, I apply the same logic as real flirting to it. Edited by sareg - 17 years ago
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sareg

Flirting is acceptable if both parties are on the same level of maturity and know what they are getting into, it is for those two people to judge whether it is good or bad, we do not get to judge it from the outside

Flirting is bad when one person flirts with another even after objections of the other person.

I dont know much about Virtual flirting on a first hand basis(I somehow never have that in mind when talking to another person on the net πŸ˜† ) b'cos I can never tell the maturity level of the other person just from their internet views, I apply the same logic as real flirting to it.

Great answer Vineet.