Debate Mansion

Virtual flirting ...good or bad (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 11

Swar_Raj

IF-Dazzler

Swar_Raj

Posted: 15 June 2006 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Hey hey...I donot care what anyone calls me. but i really like to be in my shell that is all. And by having such realtions even in virtual world you do get attached and I prefer to just have friends Big smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Virtual flirting ...good or bad (Page 5)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MNMS

Goldie

MNMS

Posted: 15 June 2006 at 12:47pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ~LiL*PrInCeZ~

lolz i thot u were a guy jus maryam called u uncle LOL LOL ..now i know not 2 listen 2 maryam LOL LOL

ok thn swar "aunty ji" Wink ..ok tht was a joke..i wont call u tht..promise

Angry Javsssssssssssssssssssssssssss ... U are not that much "Dependable source of information" than i amLOLLOLLOL... but here it is still not my fault EmbarrassedEmbarrassed... U know Javs... these aunties... oooooooopss... i mean "Di's" LOLEmbarrassed usually consider the 5 letter word offensive.. though Swar di doesn't have got the powersWink ... u still need to be careful and be a good girl... u see we teenz are always surrounded by the Major General of DMWinkWink .....BTW i was less involved in that "case" and u backed out at the last minute in that postCry.. So this time im going to be very careful and silent !!LOLLOLTongue.........Embarrassed

Well it was a confusion for me... now when Swar di posted in "Women always suffer" and "feminism" .. i too thought that she was a woman.. but then it was some other post .. and i thought she .. no he is a manConfused... Then this post ... i got the impression that she.. i mean i thought he (Raj) is trying to flirtConfusedOuch... then i called herConfused... i mean him Uncle jiConfused... so now i know that he is not he .. but sheConfused ... so then i...hey ... wait a minute.. wht am i doing?????Confused

Ok.. im a good girl toooEmbarrassed... So we all are friends...right Swar di!!! Big smileEmbarrassed And don't worry.. this pesky teen Javs is just picking u..Tongue

~LiL*PrInCeZ~

IF-Sizzlerz

~LiL*PrInCeZ~

--

Posted: 15 June 2006 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
lolz maryam LOL LOL

and yea swar ji i wont call u di or aunty or anything...

insouciance

IF-Rockerz

insouciance

Posted: 15 June 2006 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MNMS

Originally posted by ~LiL*PrInCeZ~

lolz i thot u were a guy jus maryam called u uncle LOL LOL ..now i know not 2 listen 2 maryam LOL LOL

ok thn swar "aunty ji" Wink ..ok tht was a joke..i wont call u tht..promise

Angry Javsssssssssssssssssssssssssss ... U are not that much "Dependable source of information" than i amLOLLOLLOL... but here it is still not my fault EmbarrassedEmbarrassed... U know Javs... these aunties... oooooooopss... i mean "Di's" LOLEmbarrassed 

actually, DI is an euphimistic form for "AUNTY"Wink

MNMS

Goldie

MNMS

Posted: 16 June 2006 at 2:39am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Iron

LOL you both are too cute..for that ......well i have been awarded flirt king nomination so came due to curiousity..lekin idher to kuch aoor hi chal raha hai LOL LOL

and we are way destracted from main topic...flirt Tongue

OOhhh fine....Then u sure deserve the "Uncle Ji" title from us here.. Don't u!!??LOL.....Embarrassed

MNMS

Goldie

MNMS

Posted: 16 June 2006 at 2:39am | IP Logged
Buffieeeeeeee Angry...Don't u try to twist my words... and No way Di is an euphemistic form of that 5 letter word for ME.. DIs are only DIs... right DIs Embarrassed... Buffie May b when U call someone Behen ji (short form=Ben Wink) u may Mean to indirectly call them aunty...May be u use it like that ..Isn't it?? LOL.....Wink

insouciance

IF-Rockerz

insouciance

Posted: 16 June 2006 at 5:47am | IP Logged

Originally posted by MNMS

Buffieeeeeeee Angry...Don't u try to twist my words... and No way Di is an euphemistic form of that 5 letter word for ME.. DIs are only DIs... right DIs Embarrassed... Buffie May b when U call someone Behen ji (short form=Ben Wink) u may Mean to indirectly call them aunty...May be u use it like that ..Isn't it?? LOL.....Wink

LOL, you freaked out as some younger ones call you di, right?LOLLOLLOL..I mean, no one(even the ones younger than me) call me DI.,.......well, so lets talk about people above the age group of 30 ...call them DI, they are in the seventh heavenWink...call them aunty, they'll kill youLOLLOL......do you concur with me atleast hereWink

and LOL, It wasnt me who called sowmyaa ben...it was lashyLOL...and then we all adopted it...

Edited by Buffie - 16 June 2006 at 5:49am

Morgoth

IF-Veteran Member

Morgoth

--

Posted: 16 June 2006 at 6:05am | IP Logged
LOL i also often get mistaken for a male, though my ID gives no indication of a particular gender

Post Reply New Post

Go to top