Debate Mansion

Virtual flirting ...good or bad (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 11

Page 1
Page   of 11
Page 3 Page 11

~LiL*PrInCeZ~

IF-Sizzlerz

~LiL*PrInCeZ~

--

Posted: 13 June 2006 at 7:08pm | IP Logged
BB..you are 100% entitled to your opinion but online relationships are not 100% bad i mean you dont go up2 ne random person and start flirting or watever (tht can b scary and thtz wen u know its time 2 click block LOL)...useing I-F as an example, i have friends, sister and brothers from all over the world..all of whom i have never met..i trust most of them...yes you cannot trust any random person on line and i used 2 b so scared about that when i first joined I-F i was getting 2 close 2 ppl and i was afraid cuz i had heard a lot of negative aspects of internet but thn i realised tht not only in the virtual world but even in the real world you cannot trust everyone. you get to know people and being mature grown up people it is our responsibility to decide who to trust and who not to trust and most importantly we must always know where to draw the line. and not only virtual relationships itz also important with real life relationships...heathy flirting is fine as long as it is not overdone

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Virtual flirting ...good or bad (Page 2)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Mashal

Goldie

Mashal

Posted: 14 June 2006 at 12:28am | IP Logged
in jokink ways flirting is good for health but remaining in limits.......................... Big smile

Mashal

Goldie

Mashal

Posted: 14 June 2006 at 12:33am | IP Logged
i want to share a incident before 3 or 4 days i was checking my PMs than i open 1 Pm with title I MEET U im became Confused who is this person (jiss ko main janti bhi nhain aour woh mujh ko keh raha hai kay i me) Confused so i opened and read which is following

hi LOL

i meet u u r cute LOL

the name of that person was Deepak and he was a newbie

Swar_Raj

IF-Dazzler

Swar_Raj

Posted: 14 June 2006 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Mashal..he might have been inspired by your AV. Best is to ignore a person you donot interact and not to share too much personal info on line and play safe.
I have some wonderful friends and some of them take god care of you if you ever get bashed. SO it is a great family to be in Clap

MNMS

Goldie

MNMS

Posted: 14 June 2006 at 10:09am | IP Logged
LOL .. a person like me would even like to give a pretty tight kick and punch .. if that ever happens in either real or virtual life.. i just hate flirtious men LOL......... Now don't u people call me brutal !!!LOLWinkLOL

Swar_Raj

IF-Dazzler

Swar_Raj

Posted: 14 June 2006 at 3:22pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by MNMS

LOL .. a person like me would even like to give a pretty tight kick and punch .. if that ever happens in either real or virtual life.. i just hate flirtious men LOL......... Now don't u people call me brutal !!!LOLWinkLOL

Oh GOd...you are brutalLOLLOL  but what can I say.......aap mujhe acchhe lagne laggeLOLLOL

MNMS

Goldie

MNMS

Posted: 14 June 2006 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
Raj Uncle Ji, Thanks for ur liking towards meLOL ..After all .. bazorg to hote hi hain pyaar wale Wink

~LiL*PrInCeZ~

IF-Sizzlerz

~LiL*PrInCeZ~

--

Posted: 14 June 2006 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
LOL Maryam..ur 2 much LOL LOL LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top