Virtual flirting ...good or bad - Page 4

Posted: 17 years ago
Hey hey...I donot care what anyone calls me. but i really like to be in my shell that is all. And by having such realtions even in virtual world you do get attached and I prefer to just have friends πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by ~LiL*PrInCeZ~

lolz i thot u were a guy jus maryam called u uncle πŸ˜† πŸ˜† ..now i know not 2 listen 2 maryam πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

ok thn swar "aunty ji" πŸ˜‰ ..ok tht was a joke..i wont call u tht..promise

😑 Javsssssssssssssssssssssssssss ... U are not that much "Dependable source of information" than i amπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... but here it is still not my fault 😳😳... U know Javs... these aunties... oooooooopss... i mean "Di's" πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ usually consider the 5 letter word offensive.. though Swar di doesn't have got the powersπŸ˜‰ ... u still need to be careful and be a good girl... u see we teenz are always surrounded by the Major General of DMπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ .....BTW i was less involved in that "case" and u backed out at the last minute in that post😭.. So this time im going to be very careful and silent !!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜›.........😳

Well it was a confusion for me... now when Swar di posted in "Women always suffer" and "feminism" .. i too thought that she was a woman.. but then it was some other post .. and i thought she .. no he is a manπŸ˜•... Then this post ... i got the impression that she.. i mean i thought he (Raj) is trying to flirtπŸ˜•... then i called herπŸ˜•... i mean him Uncle jiπŸ˜•... so now i know that he is not he .. but sheπŸ˜• ... so then i...hey ... wait a minute.. wht am i doing?????πŸ˜•

Ok.. im a good girl tooo😳... So we all are friends...right Swar di!!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³ And don't worry.. this pesky teen Javs is just picking u..πŸ˜›

lolz maryam πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

and yea swar ji i wont call u di or aunty or anything...
Originally posted by MNMS

😑 Javsssssssssssssssssssssssssss ... U are not that much "Dependable source of information" than i amπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... but here it is still not my fault 😳😳... U know Javs... these aunties... oooooooopss... i mean "Di's" πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ 

actually, DI is an euphimistic form for "AUNTY"πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by Iron

πŸ˜† you both are too cute..for that ......well i have been awarded flirt king nomination so came due to curiousity..lekin idher to kuch aoor hi chal raha hai πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

and we are way destracted from main topic...flirt πŸ˜›

OOhhh fine....Then u sure deserve the "Uncle Ji" title from us here.. Don't u!!??πŸ˜†.....😳

Buffieeeeeeee 😑...Don't u try to twist my words... and No way Di is an euphemistic form of that 5 letter word for ME.. DIs are only DIs... right DIs 😳... Buffie May b when U call someone Behen ji (short form=Ben πŸ˜‰) u may Mean to indirectly call them aunty...May be u use it like that ..Isn't it?? πŸ˜†.....πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by MNMS

Buffieeeeeeee 😑...Don't u try to twist my words... and No way Di is an euphemistic form of that 5 letter word for ME.. DIs are only DIs... right DIs 😳... Buffie May b when U call someone Behen ji (short form=Ben πŸ˜‰) u may Mean to indirectly call them aunty...May be u use it like that ..Isn't it?? πŸ˜†.....πŸ˜‰

LOL, you freaked out as some younger ones call you di, right?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..I mean, no one(even the ones younger than me) call me DI.,.......well, so lets talk about people above the age group of 30 ...call them DI, they are in the seventh heavenπŸ˜‰...call them aunty, they'll kill youπŸ˜†πŸ˜†......do you concur with me atleast hereπŸ˜‰

and LOL, It wasnt me who called sowmyaa ben...it was lashyπŸ˜†...and then we all adopted it...

Edited by Buffie - 17 years ago
πŸ˜† i also often get mistaken for a male, though my ID gives no indication of a particular gender

Originally posted by Iron

πŸ˜† you both are too cute..for that ......well i have been awarded flirt king nomination so came due to curiousity..lekin idher to kuch aoor hi chal raha hai πŸ˜† πŸ˜† and we are way destracted from main topic...flirt πŸ˜›

CUTE??? You don't know them Iron..they are dangerous and very "unchi cheez" πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Buffie

LOL, you freaked out as some younger ones call you di, right?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..I mean, no one(even the ones younger than me) call me DI.,.......well, so lets talk about people above the age group of 30...call them DI, they are in the seventh heavenπŸ˜‰...call them aunty, they'll kill youπŸ˜†πŸ˜†......do you concur with me atleast hereπŸ˜‰

and LOL, It wasnt me who called sowmyaa ben...it was lashyπŸ˜†...and then we all adopted it...

One more spamming or offensive posts and you guys are fired 😑 πŸ˜† buffiji..aap to muje PM pe milye... 😈 Di aur anty ka farka main samjati hoon 😑 lashy ko ane do...sab shaitan bachcho ko bigad diya hain 😭

maryam...don't worry i know you mean Di to me...'coz i am same age as your second elder sis so you 've to mean di right πŸ˜‰ Edited by sowmyaa - 17 years ago