Debate Mansion

Virtual flirting ...good or bad

Swar_Raj thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Hi GUys and Gals...most of us have seen good friends on IF and  flirting also going on at times.

In the virtual  family of IF..is flirting a good idea or bad.

Comments pleaseπŸ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aparna_BD thumbnail
Flirting is always cool...........Virtually or face to face , or over the Phone !!! Its spice in your life!! πŸ˜‰
sowmyaa thumbnail
I agree with Aparna. It is to an extend healthy, as far as it is just "flirting". πŸ˜‰
Swar_Raj thumbnail

HI Aparna & Sowmyaa great to know that flirt is spicing up the life πŸ˜†
And Zee has full flashed agreement with her hubby
so i guess no opposition so far πŸ˜‰ GO FOR IT πŸ˜†
Swar_Raj thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhijit shukla

But what if you think you are flirting with a ⭐️ and the person you actually ARE flirting with is a 🀑 or a 🐷 or a πŸ€“ or a ?

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† then probably sing

Parde main rehne do, parda na utthoaπŸ˜†

~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail
ohh...good topic...i dont think there is anything wrong with it...as long as it doesnt go 2 far..be it I-F or any other environment..if it is done within limits its perfectly fine and quite normal
mist thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhijit shukla

But what if you think you are flirting with a ⭐️ and the person you actually ARE flirting with is a 🀑 or a 🐷 or a πŸ€“ or a ?

doesnt matter! as long as he can keep the banter going, who cares :-)

baby-*bunny thumbnail
flirting on this site is discussting how do you know who is sitting on the otherside majorty of time it's mostly the pedafiles, dosser's loafer etc that come on the internet to grab there item all this internet love and flirting crap just seems like one of those bollywood films

i think such act's that put's one at risk of getting suduced by the tom, dick and harry should be avoided

no offence anybody...........
~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail
BB..you are 100% entitled to your opinion but online relationships are not 100% bad i mean you dont go up2 ne random person and start flirting or watever (tht can b scary and thtz wen u know its time 2 click block πŸ˜†)...useing I-F as an example, i have friends, sister and brothers from all over the world..all of whom i have never met..i trust most of them...yes you cannot trust any random person on line and i used 2 b so scared about that when i first joined I-F i was getting 2 close 2 ppl and i was afraid cuz i had heard a lot of negative aspects of internet but thn i realised tht not only in the virtual world but even in the real world you cannot trust everyone. you get to know people and being mature grown up people it is our responsibility to decide who to trust and who not to trust and most importantly we must always know where to draw the line. and not only virtual relationships itz also important with real life relationships...heathy flirting is fine as long as it is not overdone
Mashal thumbnail
in jokink ways flirting is good for health but remaining in limits.......................... πŸ˜ƒ