Mohit back in action DABBANG style

SadhanaV thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi

Finally the momentous occasion happened and Mahadev opened his eyes. What an entry Mohit made. He gave an out an out flawless performance. He showed the angry side of Mahdev which was superbly done. The way he chose to ignore Parvati and walked away was awesome. Sonarika on the other hand was the weak point. The diaglouge delivery of Mohit outstanding.  Normally I would feel sorry for the girl like I felt numerous times when Mahadev rejected Sati my heart went out to her. But in Parvati's case I was feeling bad for Mahadev. Sonarika needs to do a lot of work. The other thing I noticed was when Mahdev and Sati came face to face they were both on fire and sparking but yesterday the only sparke was Mohit. Sonarika needs to pull her socks up. She needs to act better to make us believe she is Parvati that has not happened so far. How many of you agree with what I have to say. Oh Nandi I was happy to see him as well. He also showed carried the scene on his shoulders. All in all Mohit was the scene stealer and. I think he is going to carry the story on his shoulders from now.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vanadhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
U cracked me lol 

Dabbang style ðŸ˜†

About sonarika , i donno she is just a clay in cvs hand 
we cant blame her .
Still waiting for her  blasting Performance ðŸ˜Š
kkr531 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vabs

Hi

Finally the momentous occasion happened and Mahadev opened his eyes. What an entry Mohit made. He gave an out an out flawless performance. He showed the angry side of Mahdev which was superbly done. The way he chose to ignore Parvati and walked away was awesome. Sonarika on the other hand was the weak point. The diaglouge delivery of Mohit outstanding.  Normally I would feel sorry for the girl like I felt numerous times when Mahadev rejected Sati my heart went out to her. But in Parvati's case I was feeling bad for Mahadev. Sonarika needs to do a lot of work. The other thing I noticed was when Mahdev and Sati came face to face they were both on fire and sparking but yesterday the only sparke was Mohit. Sonarika needs to pull her socks up. She needs to act better to make us believe she is Parvati that has not happened so far. How many of you agree with what I have to say. Oh Nandi I was happy to see him as well. He also showed carried the scene on his shoulders. All in all Mohit was the scene stealer and. I think he is going to carry the story on his shoulders from now.

i guess sonarika can only act as per CVs direction, yesterday there was not much scope for action from her side as it was mostly pleading. if they have defined a scene in that way what can she do about that. i felt they have also given some absurd dialogues to mohit as well.

what does it mean by  marraige is impossible etc etc mahadev never gave such sweeping statements. its entirely the director's fault, parvati was also offering herself as wife, even that doesn't make any sense.

hope they atleast make up to some extent today.

regards
Krishna
malwica2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
mohit is actully  a  show stealer...hes magnificent
hemavidz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
vanadhi n  kkr531 completely agree wid u 2 i think its not fair to blame Sonarika as like kkr531 said ter was no scope for her in sterday epi d whole epi was abt Mahadev's anger so infront of Mohit wid his brand of angry look wat poor Sonarika will do w/o no scope to do sumthing.i know v all awaited to witness d awesome chemistry btwn dem as like Shiv n Sati's 1st meeting but sterday was not d day wat v imagined hope soon CVS will come to their form n Mahadev will fall for Parvati n our Moharika will do some magic wid their chemistry 😉
ramki1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
In yesterday's episode there was no scope for sonarika...But Mohit was looking like a roaring lion...
Arakshi_Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
mohit looked hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Targaryen-gal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Mohit was the show stopper yesterday! He came back with a bang!
It wasn't Sonarika's fault dear. The CVs are misinterpreting the role of Parvati. If they tell Sonarika to laugh, she has to laugh, if they tell her to shout, she has to shout. The CVs told her to cry, she cried full time.
I just hope that the CVs get hold of her and mould her into the Parvati we want to see. And I know that if guided in the right direction, she will definitely capture our hearts!
And I am also waiting for that amazing chemistry between Mohit and Sona.
hemavidz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
agree wid u Samana