Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

maitrypethani

maitrypethani

Posted: 27 June 2012 at 10:04pm | IP Logged

Can you guys suggest a few Kaya products that can reduce dark circles?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

afsuu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "can reduce dark circles?" in Fashion and Beauty forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

missmaahisingh

missmaahisingh

Posted: 27 June 2012 at 10:16pm | IP Logged

The reasons for dark circles can be attributed to various factors like hereditary, stress, lifestyle issue or exposure to the sun. We have the Dark Circle Reduction program that is aimed at giving you fresh and radiant looking eyes. It is a holistic process that involves micro-current and home-care solutions, combined with Glycolic peels. By undergoing this service, it reduces pigmentation, provides clean skin to the face. The service provides visible results in the form of firmer and fresher skin, in place of dark circles. The program also involves a post care maintenance service that is designed by a dermatologist, in accordance to one's needs. As far as Kaya products go, the 'Kaya lighten and Smooth Under Eye Gel' will help in taking care of all those dark areas, under your eyes.

nevantamedia

Groupbie

nevantamedia

Posted: 28 June 2012 at 8:43am | IP Logged
I dono about Kaya products but can give you a home remedy for dark circles. mix rose water and glycerin and apply it everyday before going to bed. Glycerin and rose water are very good for skin. Try it

JohnTukker

JohnTukker

Posted: 28 September 2012 at 12:31am | IP Logged
Kaya lighter and smooth under eye gel is the best product to reduce dark circle. Regular use of this in the night is very effective. This under eye gel contains Haloxy.
It helps visibly reduce under eye dark circles by dissolving the blood pigments that cause darkening under the eye. It also promotes firmness and tones the under eye skin.

sneharocking

sneharocking

Posted: 28 September 2012 at 1:12am | IP Logged
Yes you can reduce dark circles by using following ways>>
1. Eat Healthy Food
2. Sleep at least 8-10 hours daily.
3. Eat cucumber and put it on your eyes circle.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

afsuu

crazyapple

crazyapple

Posted: 28 September 2012 at 1:55am | IP Logged
I don't know Kaya too, but I use other products, like:

VII O2M Oxygen Eye Mask/ VII CODE O2C all-star oxygen eye cream
Vichy deep moisturizing cream
Estee Lauder Stress Relief Eye Mask

there are many other good products, you'd better do some home remedies together with the products fix. Wish you have shining beauty eyes in the near future!

anirudh123

anirudh123

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 6:31am | IP Logged
Do not use any chemical products because it may spoil the skin. Best consult the doctor.

JohnTukker

JohnTukker

Posted: 23 October 2012 at 12:28am | IP Logged
i agree do not use chemical products without any recommendation. Kaya is skin clinic, concern there from dermatologist and take best treatment from Kaya.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top