Byah Hamari Bahu Ka

Charater Analysis: Rajni

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

serendipitydkm

serendipitydkm

Posted: 27 June 2012 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
Rajni: her character is nice and honest. She is strong and a care-taker (of her parents and now krish's family). But she seems to be missing some of the points that Krish is trying to make. She is not in the same plane field as he is. She also seems to not give him credit and is quick to contradict him. For example, when he went to the temple and she was telling him about the goddess. He said he will be pray or wish for long life together as couple. But she quickly replies back with her own opinion without acknowledging his that we decide how long we will be together. There is some vitality to both of their opinions. But I am not sure how much she values and appreciates him. She is respectful and is grateful for new lifestyle and new family. She sometimes seems appreciative of his effort to woo her. But she doesn't seem to reciprocate the effort. She doesn't make his favorite dish or make something for him. Or give him the little time he deserves (she is starting in the last episode June 27). She is aware that he is trying to make her love her. But love goes both ways. True she is not in love with him but is she really trying? Marriage too early? She is hard working and loves to indulge in house chores or work. It is a bit ironic that Krish's Mom didn't want a bahu who worked in office or career oriented. But along with having bahu qualities she has strong characteristics that make her work acoholic. No time or DESIRE to build  relationship with her husband. She is bahu first and then wife. Every mother in law's dream and husband's nightmare.

I wonder if Krish stops trying so hard will she pay attention to him?  What do you think?

Cheers,

DKM

PS. I would love to hear your feedback as well as constructive criticism feedback about my analysis. This is my first time analyzing a character in a forum. I tried my best not be negative and tried hard to be objective mostly.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rppdhrshrenu_fanpherish-Subbiha-snehapatro

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Charater Analysis: Rajni" in Byah Hamari Bahu Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rppdhr

Groupbie

rppdhr

Posted: 27 June 2012 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
yes,rajni seems to be independent girl or bahu who has her own opinion and beliefs.she is slightly knowingly or unknowingly dominating krish.todays episode it sems now she has started loving krish.she is a character of bahu of late 70-80.now a days wife first and then bahu.Any ways rajni chaa gayeee hai show me or krish per bhi..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

serendipitydkmpherishkiranskshrenu_fansnehapatro

serendipitydkm

serendipitydkm

Posted: 27 June 2012 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rppdhr

yes,rajni seems to be independent girl or bahu who has her own opinion and beliefs.she is slightly knowingly or unknowingly dominating krish.todays episode it sems now she has started loving krish.she is a character of bahu of late 70-80.now a days wife first and then bahu.Any ways rajni chaa gayeee hai show me or krish per bhi..

I totally agree. I also noticed her interest in Krish in last episode. I am excited to see what changes that they have to get her married again. Thanks for the feedbackSmile DKM

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pherishkiranskshrenu_fansnehapatro

-Subbiha-

IF-Rockerz

-Subbiha-

Posted: 28 June 2012 at 12:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by serendipitydkm

Rajni: her character is nice and honest. She is strong and a care-taker (of her parents and now krish's family). But she seems to be missing some of the points that Krish is trying to make. She is not in the same plane field as he is. She also seems to not give him credit and is quick to contradict him. For example, when he went to the temple and she was telling him about the goddess. He said he will be pray or wish for long life together as couple. But she quickly replies back with her own opinion without acknowledging his that we decide how long we will be together. There is some vitality to both of their opinions. But I am not sure how much she values and appreciates him. She is respectful and is grateful for new lifestyle and new family. She sometimes seems appreciative of his effort to woo her. But she doesn't seem to reciprocate the effort. She doesn't make his favorite dish or make something for him. Or give him the little time he deserves (she is starting in the last episode June 27). She is aware that he is trying to make her love her. But love goes both ways. True she is not in love with him but is she really trying? Marriage too early? She is hard working and loves to indulge in house chores or work. It is a bit ironic that Krish's Mom didn't want a bahu who worked in office or career oriented. But along with having bahu qualities she has strong characteristics that make her work acoholic. No time or DESIRE to build  relationship with her husband. She is bahu first and then wife. Every mother in law's dream and husband's nightmare.

I wonder if Krish stops trying so hard will she pay attention to him?  What do you think?

Cheers,

DKM

PS. I would love to hear your feedback as well as constructive criticism feedback about my analysis. This is my first time analyzing a character in a forum. I tried my best not be negative and tried hard to be objective mostly.

great post and fab characterization; what u said bout rajni contradicting krish...i kinda felt that too at some places but didnt give it much thought...but now that i think of it; that cud defo be a problem for the two

as for rajni not giving time to krish...m really really hoping that will not be the answer to the show's phir kyun tagline coz we've aredy seen this reason of not giving time to husband in way to many shows aredy

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

serendipitydkmpherishshrenu_fansnehapatro

serendipitydkm

serendipitydkm

Posted: 28 June 2012 at 1:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Subbiha-

Originally posted by serendipitydkm

Cheers,

DKM

great post and fab characterization; what u said bout rajni contradicting krish...i kinda felt that too at some places but didnt give it much thought...but now that i think of it; that cud defo be a problem for the two

as for rajni not giving time to krish...m really really hoping that will not be the answer to the show's phir kyun tagline coz we've aredy seen this reason of not giving time to husband in way to many shows aredy

thanks and yes it will be interesting to see which direction the show will go. I am excited and anxious at the same time. Excited because i am very eager to know phir kyun. And anxious because I am afraid I might get disappointed. Mystery is already too much to handle and my hope is that the unveiling of the mystery will be easy to swallow --- believable.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pherishshrenu_fan

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.