•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Hello Everyone,

Most of us are thinking that Vikram has a shady past & are worried how things will turn out in coming episodes.
I request you all to Mail Zee TV at below address.
I dont know to what extent it may be fruitful but as an audience and lover of this show & SugVi we can atleast share our views and request them to keep Vikram positive.

Pls take 5 mins time out of your schedule and mail them on a daily basis.

You are encouraged to use the online feedback form / Comment Form below to send us your valuable comments and suggestions as well as any queries about our shows / serials / any other program that you may have watched.
You may also email your queries / feedback / suggestions to [email protected]

Kindly contact the RESPONSE TEAM on 022-24955555 / 24943416 and let us know your feedback /views /comments on SHOWS.
We look forward to your feedback today.
You can also SMS your COMMENTS by typing RESP < your comments > and send it to 57575

Yes i wont like to see vikram trun negative & dont know it look like one ..cv wont change even though sugivi is giving them good trp .

Hopefully everyone contribute on this ..i will send mail on my end .

Thanks for this post
I am happy with how the show is progressing.. i dont want to mess up with CV's creativity. ..so far they have told a very crisp storyline. Edited by nneeiill - 11 years ago
I am mailing them, I hope our effort will not go in vain if so then we too have another choice...QUIT PSH

hey thx a lot for the suggestion i have done it long back but yea this is ver imp if more ppl send resonses in favour of sugvi the more better 

i wrote to them 2 weeks back tht i am a tamilian bt stil a diehard fan of PSH and totally adore sugvi n also told them if it s nt gonna be sugvi i ll stop watching 

i din gt a resp bt watevr it is i told them watevr i wanted to 

i knw did too  much of a scene i wud love to c hw de story unfolds bt wit sugvi as a pair 
is there any contacts for PSH production team/CVS????

we also need to contact them.

I've sent an email to zee but dunno whether they will ever read it or not!!!!!

IF THEY DARE TO TURN VIK NEGATIVE THEN THEY WILL LOSE ME...COZ I WL QUIT THE SHOW