Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

VIRMAN FF : i love u manvi...!!! prt 27 (LAST) - Page 16

Shona1907 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Yo yo 😎 viren vadhera on mission... Surely thngs will be ok bt da only prob i see now r da families!! Nice update. Thanks for pm n cont soon:)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Marie_789 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Waah Waah bade bhaiya kam pe lag gaye hai.

Nice update
Thanx for PM

Update soon
naina927 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
PART 17

virat was now happy as he had full confidence on the skills of his viren bhai... he know that his viren bhai would always do what he had said , being a man of words... virat called viren immediately...
virat : bhai...
viren : tu jaag gya...??? how is your headache..??
virat : sab theek hai... maa told me what u asked her to say, is it true bhai...???
viren : hmmm... i am in a meeting... will call u back virat...!!! 

by this time, armaan, manvi n jeevika have entered the cafe and were standing in front of viren. viren saw armaan with two girls besdie him. he knew that one of these two girls would be virat's manvi. as he looked at the other girl (jeevika), he was lost in her beauty. he was somehow wishing that girl would not be manvi...
armaan : hi viren...
viren : hii armaan... (looking at jeeman)
armaan : this is manvi and this is jeevika...
viren (muttered) : thank god..
armaan : did u say something...???
viren : yes i said something... i thought you would brng ridhz along with  you  but...
manvi : hi viren bhaiya... i am manvi..
viren : hello manvi... how r u...???
manvi : i am very fine... wat abt u...??
viren : i am doing well...
manvi : viren bhaiya, dis is mt di.. jeevika
viren : hi jeevika... nice meeting you...
jeevika (blushing) : hi viren ji... same here...
viren gave a smile to jeevika and turned towards armaan...
viren : armaan... tu na bahut bda kamina hai... u got engaged and u didnt even invite me... i am very angry...
manvi choked on the water she was drinking and started coughing...
armaan : haan ... wo... bahut jaldi ho gya na... dats y... waise how did u come to know abt it...???
viren : through dis... (showing them the invitation card )
armaan n manvi : hmm..
viren : so never  mind congrats armaan...!!! and congrats to u too manvi bhabhi...!!!
manvi unable to digest the truth that viren was aware of them getting married, blurted out something she shouldnt have said, that too  so early...
manvi : aap mujhe bhabhi ni bol sakte... aap toh mere hone wale jeth ji hai... u can call me manvi
viren : jeth ji kaise...???
manvi : arrey aap virat k bade bhai toh uss hisaab se toh aap mere jeth ji hi toh hue na...
by this time, armaan n jeevika were looking down unable to face viren...
viren : i know that... ab tum log mujhe sab sach sach bta rahe ho ya main...????
all three of them : bta rahe hai...
manvi : main hi start karti hoon...
viren started laughing on hearing that...
manvi : bhaiya maine atoh ab tak kuch kaha bhi nai...
viren : its just that virat told me yesterday night only that u love talking... you are a chatter box...
manvi : haawww... he called me a chatter box... i will not leave him... let this plan get successful and he is gone...
viren : so manvi do u love virat...?????????
manvi : ofcourse i love him and  thats y i called you jeth ji
viren : ohh  i see... u love my brother dats y u r getting marreid to this friend of mine...
armaan : arrey yr... plss manvi se mat puchh... ask me watevr u want to ask...
viren : okk... so abt wat plan was manvi talking...??
manvi was sweating now in an air conditioned cafe...
viren looked at manvi and said " if u really love virat, you will get married to him only... "
manvi : we need your help viren bhaiya...
viren : bhaiya...??
manvi : nai... jeth ji... (now smiling)
armaan : shall i continue...???
jeevika : speak up u idiot...
armaan : i met manvi 5 months back... we really liked each other and became friends... we all three developed a strong bond which everybody witnessed... then our parents came with a mutual decision of getting me married to manvi (given our closeness and compatibility as friends)... me n manvi were shocked bcos we never thought that this topic would come up... we really dont know when we were literally forced into the engagement and roka stuff... manvi came to me and told me that she still loves virat and will never be able to accept me as her husband... i was the happiest person on earth after hearing this.. so i told her that i also love somebody else and will always love her... jeevika who heard to all this came up with a plan... the plan of using this marriage as a weapon of getting our own happiness back. manvi and i agreed to it. manvi wanted virat and i wanted ridhz, so we three joined hands and the plan was in action. on the other our families always thought that we are really happy from this marriage and  we have also started loving each other as well... and that was exactly what we wanted to execute our plan...
viren : but whatever u both did to virat yesterday, still makes no sense to me... manvi ji can u plss enlighten me on that...???
manvi : jeth ji wo kya hai na... i wanted to know whether virat still loves me or not... so we did that yesterday...??? n
viren : n u know what... virat just broke last night... he was drown in alcohol... he wanted to die thinking that he had lost u forever... it was hurting him that u love somebody else n now you are getting married to...
manvi (sobbing) : woh... theek hai na abhi...?? 
viren : tumse matlab...
manvi started crying even more
viren : stop crying... he is alright manvi... n he really loves you like hell...
manvi : i know... but i want to see him... help me get back to virat plss
viren : ohky... dnt wrry... but i need a solid logic behind yesterday's episode...
manvi : actually i wanted virat to realise that he loves me and will never be able to see me with any other guy... i want him to come to me and stop me from marrying this stupid armaan...
armaan : u just called me stupid... how dare you...???
manvi : shut up armaan... i am not in the mood... toh main kahan thi...??? haan... 
manvi : jeth ji... i wanted him to forget all the pain he had gone thru in the last 3 yrs... i wanted him to let go that pain and that was the only way out... n doing all this... virat's guilt would be gone and my original virat would be back then only... i wanted him to let go the emotions he was holding for such long, bcoz now his life is goin to change and he will be happy always...
viren : i am getting what are you trying to say... so can i help u guys...???
jeevika and armaan explained everything to viren and he agreed...
manvi : aap maan gaye jeth ji... ya main try karu convince karni ki...
viren :  i am convinced meri hone wali bhabhi...
manvi : yiiipiiee... ab toh aap officialy mere jeth ji ho gaye...
viren : woh toh hai...!!! but lemme tell u guys i am only with you bcos of virat... his happiness lies in you manvi and plss over acting mat karna ab... n dnt hurt my bro, just make him jealous... okkk...???
manvi : promise...
viren : so deal...?????
jeeman n armaan : deal...!!!! 
 after the group hug...
manvi sat down and was looking sad...
jeevika : mannu... ab kya hua...??? ab toh sab theek ho gya hai na...
armaan : ye phir virat ko miss kar rahi hai... viren it happens everyday dude...
manvi : dekha jeth ji... he is vry irritating... mujhe virat ko theek se miss bhi nai karne deta...
viren : only few days u have to miss him and then u both will be together... virat and manvi... hmmm... VIRMAN... samjhi meri hone wali babhi
manvi : hmm... that is sooo cute jeth ji... thank you...
armaan : so now MISSION VIRMAN is on...
manvi : it was always on armaan...
armaan : yeah yeah...
viren : excuse me guys... u all carry on... i need to rush.. bye...
jeeman n armaan : bye... ðŸ˜Š

Edited by naina927 - 11 years ago
avika26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Again me 1st . .i loved how manvi calling viren jethji. .continue so.Edited by avika26 - 11 years ago
naina927 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: avika26

Again me 1st . .i loved how manvi calling viren jethji. .continue so.

yes ur d first one... n dat too twice in a day... i am also loving this jeth ji... by god...😊
Angeline124 thumbnail
so viren too joined in the mission. Its getting interesting. Continue soon & thnx for the double update.
__Aarti__ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update dear !!!!! loved it .thanks for d pm dear .continue soon .
Marie_789 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Waah Waah Jethji...Wow it was fun conversation between four of them.

Thanx for PM
Continue soon

PM me when you update.
aysha1989 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Jeth ji...? that was so cute.. I loved it..
wonder where this plan will take them in the end.. Thanks for the update.. 😊
Jannat94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Amazing part dear
Loved dat part also so mission manao viren is succefull
Superb dear
Thanx 4 d pm n update soon