Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Teri shirt da ban gaya button soniye
Haaye baalon ka main clip ban gaya

Lord have mercy!!!!!!!!!!

I am laughing so hard...😆

Ungli ka teri ring ho gaya
Dil yeh mera puppy kill ho gaya

Who wrote this song and why is KK singing it...Totally TP episode with faltoo song 😆

Share your views 😛
Edited by Dabulls23 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
hahha i was like what the hell is this

cant the choose right song for right moment

i cudnt make a single word of that song at all
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Song was so lame...WTH was lyricist...Must be drunk or high to write something which was so senseless..

Truely a 5 yrs young can write better song than this ðŸ˜ģ
Edited by Dabulls23 - 11 years ago
crystal30 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Just watched the epi. I cldn't stop myself ðŸĪĢ rather than feeling sad!!! Wonder who suggested such a beautiful song for such a scenario. An apt song cld have been Kaise mujhe tum milgayi..or probably any other song which made sense to wht CV's had planned to show!!!

Wht to do, CV's time n again want to prove that they have pumpkin brains.

pink27 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I liked the song -esp the Kailash Kher version.

Yes the song is such that it will get strong reactions-both likes and dislikes..

The lyrics are unusal--not the usual classical poetry that one is used to--but the modernday, cheesy and unusual...

We have had typical lyrics in hindi film songs that depict longing and a man's desire to be close to his beloved...they replaced that with these quirky unusual lyrics...

1.Like a typical--"Teri Zulfon ki chaon mein,panaho mein rehna chanhun" got replaced bt theri Balon da mein clip hogaya.

2.A typical" Kajal banke tumhari Aakhon mein basna chanhoon"- became Teri aakhon ka mein liner ho gaya..

3.A typical-"Yeh dil tujh pe fida"- became Tera mein die hard fan hogaya!

4.A typical-Tumhari,bahon mein aaghosh mein rehana chanhoon" vecame "Teri shirt da button hogaya..

Yes for  the 'Purist' who only appreciate old classical poetry wld not be able to digest the lyrics even though they mean the same thing...so its a matter of choice likes and dislikes and  also ones acceptance and liking to the' changing times'.I liked the song and the lyrics...coz though quirky they are cute and not vulgar...as many modern day 'item' songs are!...for sure its is a different attempt for wording a romantic song this way...and many are bound to dislike.
CorruptedColors thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Lol...for me also it is crap song...i don't liked it a bit...
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Hey Pink Thanks alot for the lyrics to the song and more info...Really appreciate it.. Edited by Dabulls23 - 11 years ago
Neri_L thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
The reason behind the song is so obvious: promotion of Kya Super Kool Hain Hum.  I personally think that this was such a cheap stunt of using Ram and Priya's heart-breaking situation for something as inappropriate and unrelated as Shirt da Button.  Really, if Ekta's true intentions were to show the grief and misery of a separation, she would have done it in a more suitable and proper manner. 
ananya456 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nic post... Bhai ka gana hain na... isliy didi ne promote kar dia...ðŸĪŠ
IPSO_FACTO thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i didnt like the song...