Dabulls23

Posted: 27 June 2012 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
Teri shirt da ban gaya button soniye
Haaye baalon ka main clip ban gaya

Lord have mercy!!!!!!!!!!

I am laughing so hard...LOL

Ungli ka teri ring ho gaya
Dil yeh mera puppy kill ho gaya

Who wrote this song and why is KK singing it...Totally TP episode with faltoo song LOL

Share your views Tongue

Edited by Dabulls23 - 27 June 2012 at 8:47pm

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

ranmarMystique_exoticLovely.HeartCathy25kkushi06rnvdbhavanicrystal30nattycanizorOneandallsahana747viny_queenmaris08anitaraniShru77

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What a crap...Song" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

chatterbox

IF-Sizzlerz

chatterbox

Posted: 27 June 2012 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
hahha i was like what the hell is this

cant the choose right song for right moment

i cudnt make a single word of that song at all

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rnvdbhavaniOneandallDabulls23

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 27 June 2012 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
Song was so lame...WTH was lyricist...Must be drunk or high to write something which was so senseless..

Truely a 5 yrs young can write better song than this Stern Smile

Edited by Dabulls23 - 27 June 2012 at 9:42pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kshitu_20rnvdbhavaniOneandallShru77

crystal30

Goldie

crystal30

Posted: 27 June 2012 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
Just watched the epi. I cldn't stop myself ROFL rather than feeling sad!!! Wonder who suggested such a beautiful song for such a scenario. An apt song cld have been Kaise mujhe tum milgayi..or probably any other song which made sense to wht CV's had planned to show!!!

Wht to do, CV's time n again want to prove that they have pumpkin brains.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rnvdbhavaniOneandallsahana747viny_queenDabulls23

pink27

pink27

Posted: 27 June 2012 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
I liked the song -esp the Kailash Kher version.

Yes the song is such that it will get strong reactions-both likes and dislikes..

The lyrics are unusal--not the usual classical poetry that one is used to--but the modernday, cheesy and unusual...

We have had typical lyrics in hindi film songs that depict longing and a man's desire to be close to his beloved...they replaced that with these quirky unusual lyrics...

1.Like a typical--"Teri Zulfon ki chaon mein,panaho mein rehna chanhun" got replaced bt theri Balon da mein clip hogaya.

2.A typical" Kajal banke tumhari Aakhon mein basna chanhoon"- became Teri aakhon ka mein liner ho gaya..

3.A typical-"Yeh dil tujh pe fida"- became Tera mein die hard fan hogaya!

4.A typical-Tumhari,bahon mein aaghosh mein rehana chanhoon" vecame "Teri shirt da button hogaya..

Yes for  the 'Purist' who only appreciate old classical poetry wld not be able to digest the lyrics even though they mean the same thing...so its a matter of choice likes and dislikes and  also ones acceptance and liking to the' changing times'.I liked the song and the lyrics...coz though quirky they are cute and not vulgar...as many modern day 'item' songs are!...for sure its is a different attempt for wording a romantic song this way...and many are bound to dislike.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

chowdhury27baas-tvibrahim192naznin17Nancy_NUTSpfalcon1949Xx..Anjali..xXsahana747maris08viny_queenDabulls23

CorruptedColors

IF-Addictz

CorruptedColors

Posted: 27 June 2012 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
Lol...for me also it is crap song...i don't liked it a bit...

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 27 June 2012 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
Hey Pink Thanks alot for the lyrics to the song and more info...Really appreciate it..

Edited by Dabulls23 - 27 June 2012 at 10:04pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pink27

Neri_L

Groupbie

Neri_L

Posted: 28 June 2012 at 1:51am | IP Logged
The reason behind the song is so obvious: promotion of Kya Super Kool Hain Hum.  I personally think that this was such a cheap stunt of using Ram and Priya's heart-breaking situation for something as inappropriate and unrelated as Shirt da Button.  Really, if Ekta's true intentions were to show the grief and misery of a separation, she would have done it in a more suitable and proper manner. 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel_Niajazzy28ranmarCathy25Nancy_NUTSXx..Anjali..xXmaris08desi_baby07Dabulls23

Post Reply New Post

Go to top